{seyoung} Test

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Title: Test

Characters: Oh Hayoung, Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin and Kim Joonmyun

Pairing(s): Sehun x Hayoung (main)

Genre: Romance/ Drama


Hayoung's hands shook uncontrollably as she held the white envelope in her hands. She hesitated about whether to open it before or after the game. Her breath became uneven and she felt her heart beating fastly. She was too nervous to wait until the game finished to open it. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, before slowly ripping the envelope. She then carefully took the sheet of paper from it and unfolded it.

A loud gasp escaped her lips when she read the results of the test. She covered in shock and felt as if tears were going to fall down from her eyes. Her heart couldn't stop beating. She didn't know how to feel. She just knew she had to know what Sehun thought about it. He would probably not be so happy with the idea. His dream had always been to play football professionally and he wanted to get into college with a full scholarship. This news would definitely destroy his dreams.

She took a deep breath and gained courage before walking towards the fields. The bleachers were crowded with people that were cheering for their school. The band was playing, while the footballers were in the field, preparing for the game to start. Hayoung spotted Sehun from afar, stretching and passing the ball to Jongin and Joonmyun.

People that weren't in the team were forbidden to go the fields when the game was about to start, but Hayoung didn't care. She really needed to tell him, but with every step she took, the less brave she felt. She didn't really have the courage to go and tell him. 

"Sehun" she said nervously when she arrived. The blonde guy turned around startled and was surprised to see his girlfriend standing there, but still smiled. He was really happy to see her, after all.

"Hey Hayoungie, what are you doing here?" he asked. His friends, Jongin and Joonmyun started teasing them and Sehun blushed suddenly, before turning to glare at them.

"You guys shut up, or I'll call Naeun and Chorong noona to come over" he said and with that, the two guys stopped teasing. He then turned to Hayoung, who was bitting her lower lip nervously.

"You shouldn't be here, you can get a punishment for being here" he said worried and she looked down. She sighed and tried to hold back the tears. She really didn't have to right words to say. Sehun then noticed that something seemed to be worrying her and he looked at her concerned. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing" she lied as she looked down. He walked closer to her and lifted her chin with his index finger, making her look at him in the eyes. 

"Tell me" he said softly

"No, it's nothing" she said as she faintly smiled. But her eyes couldn't lie, and Sehun could tell there was something that was actually bothering her. "I think I should leave now, good luck Sehun"

She was about to walk away, when he suddenly grabbed her wrist gently and spun her around. She was now facing him, but she couldn't look at him in the eyes. Sehun was starting to get really worried and wondered what was wrong.

"Please, tell me what's wrong" he insisted and Hayoung sighed once again as she held back the tears. She knew Sehun wouldn't be happy with the idea, that's why she felt so insecure about it. 

"Sehun..." she said as she took a deep breath "I'm pregnant"

Sehun's grip on her wrist suddenly loosened as his eyes widened in shock after the confession. He didn't know how to react, he was too shocked to say something. 

Hayoung looked down and wiped the tears that were falling from her eyes. It was not that she was not happy with the idea of being a mother, she just simply had the hope Sehun would be happy too. But seeing that he didn't react, it made her feel really bad.

"I'm so sorry Sehun" she said "I know that this baby wasn't in your plans... But don't worry ok? You don't have to take responsibility for it... just go and win this game so that you can win the scholarship and don't worry about me. I just thought you deserved to know"

With that, Hayoung wiped the tears that were falling down her cheeks and ran away suddenly. It took Sehun several minutes to process what was happening. He was going to be a father. The news shocked him very much. It was true, having a baby wasn't in his plans. He wanted to go to college and play football professionally and now those dreams had suddenly tumbled down. However, losing Hayoung was something he couldn't bare. He didn't care about anything now, all he cared about now was Hayoung and his baby.

He suddenly ran after her and looked for her everwhere around the school. When he finally found her, he saw her crying by the lockers and that completely broke his heart. He inmediately ran towards her and hugged her from behind. That startled her very much. 

"Hayoung ah, you don't need to be sorry about anything" he whispered softly. She then spun her around so that she was facing him and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"But Sehun... your dream..."

"Shh" he said and then smiled "My biggest dream is being with you Hayoung ah... I must admit that I was really shocked at first, but that doesn't mean I wasn't happy with the idea. I love you and I will love my baby with all my heart"

Hayoung was shocked by his confession, but seeing Sehun sincerely smiling about it, made her feel better. She was really touched and felt really happy to know he loved her. He suddenly pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go.

"I love you too Sehun" she said as she laid her head on his chest. They then pulled away and Sehun planted soft kiss on her lips, before smiling brightly and holding her by her wrist.

"Let's go" he said and she tilted her head with curiosity

"Where?" she asked confused and he chuckled

"Where else? To the game" he replied and she laughed at her silliness. She had completely forgotten about the game. "You have to see me scoring the winning the point, so that we can tell our baby how great his daddy was"

Hayoung laughed and let Sehun drag her towards the fields. A wide smile appeared on her face and all her doubts suddenly disappeared. Maybe they weren't ready to be parents, but they would face the difficulties together and she knew Sehun would always be by her side.