{kaieun} Endlessly

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Title: Endlessly

Characters: Kim Jongin (Kai) and Son Naeun

Pairing(s): Kai x Naeun (main)

Genre: Romance/Fluff


Naeun was in her room, doing her homework diligently when she heard a sudden noise on her window. She frowned and looked up from her book to see what was going on and was surprised to see pebbles being thrown at her window. Her frown was replaced by a smile, since she knew who was the only person who would do that.

She stood up from her bed and went to open the window. She looked down and was greeted by her handsome boyfriend, who was smiling brightly at her. Jongin waved at her and she only chuckled.

"What are you doing here, oppa?" she asked in a low voice "If my dad sees you, he's going to kill you"

It was not a secret for Jongin that Naeun's parents didn't want them together. Her family was rich and they expected their beloved daughter to date someone as rich as them. However, Naeun fell in love with Jongin. He was from a poor family, but he was a really hard working guy that was working hard to pay for his studies. However, to Naeun's parents he was just punk that wore ripped jeans and that wanted to take their princess away from them.

"I really wanted to see you" he said, also in a low voice. Before she even knew it, Jongin had already climbed up the tree that was in the garden, just in front of Naeun's room, and was now standing in her balcony. She was surprised, but only smiled.

He walked towards her and pulled her into a tight embrace. She smiled and closed her eyes as she rested her head on his chest. He softly caressed her hair and they remained like that for a while.

"I wanted to see you too" she said "But it's quite dangerous"

"It's worth the risk" he said with a smile as they pulled away. He put his hand in his pocket and then smiled towards her. "I got you something"

Naeun tilted her head in curiosity when Jongin searched in his pocket. After a few seconds, he pulled out what seemed to be a little and yet, beautiful, plastic ring.

"I know it's cheap" he said "But I hope that you'll wear it"

"It's perfect" she said, feeling really touched. She knew it was a present that came from his heart and it was perfect for her. He smiled brightly as he put the ring on her finger. They looked at each other with loving gazes and then smiled.

"Naeun, are you there?" a voice from outside her room said and they both jumped startled. Naeun's eyes widened and she looked at Jongin worried when she heard her dad's voice. 

"Y-yeah dad, I'm doing my homework" she said a little bit nervous.

"Come downstairs, dinner is ready" he simply said. Naeun sighed a little bit more relieved, but was still nervous.

"I'll be there in a minute" she said and then they heard the footsteps further and further, which meant he was already leaving.

"You have to go now, oppa" she said, slightly sad that she had to go now. 

"I'll see you tomorrow" he said as he hugged her tightly again, before kissing her cheek softly. Naeun blushed slightly and then smiled. She then watched as his boyfriend climb the three.

"But, Naeun?" he said once he was already climbing down the tree. She looked at him from her window with a curious expression.

"I promise I will make this work" he said and she smiled brightly. "When I graduate, I'll be able to find a better job and I'll be able to give you the life you deserve. Your parents won't be able to say no to me"

"I don't care about money or status" she simply replied "I only care about us and I love you, so my parents will have to accept that"

"I love you too, Naeun" he then said with sincere smile, before he landed on her garden"I'm not perfect, but I will love you endlessly"

Naeun smile, feeling really touched. He then blew a kiss towards her, making her giggle, before he walked away. Naeun watched him leave and smiled once again.She was very aware that their relationship wasn't going to be easy, but still, she was happy. Happy that they were together and they were both willing to fight for their love.