{krisrong/xiurong} When I Was Your Man

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Title: When I Was Your Man

Characters: Wu Yifan (Kris), Park Chorong and Kim Minseok (Xiumin)

Pairing(s): Kris x Chorong (main), Xiumin x Chorong (main)

Genre: Romance/ Angst


A tear slowly slipped down his cheek as he watched her from afar. He knew he deserved the pain. He knew he deserved what was happening for being such a jerk. Even after such a long time, he still regretted acting like a jerk towards her.

Yifan watched from afar how the guy with light brown hair held her hand softly and kissed her palm and she suddenly blushed shyly. The guy with chubby, Chorong's current boyfriend, covered her eyes with his hands and then slowly led her somewhere in the park. Yifan followed them secretly, despite the ache he felt in his heart.

"Where are you taking me, Minseok oppa?" Yifan heard her say. Her soft and melodious voice could warm up anyone's heart, including his and it still had that effect on him.

"It's a suprise" Minseok said as he chuckled. They continued walking, without realizing that Yifan was secretly following them.

"We are here" he suddenly said. Chorong smiled brightly, with her eyes still covered. "Don't open your eyes, ok?"

Chorong nodded and then Minseok let go of her. Still with her eyes closed, she waited patiently for Minseok to indicate her that it was ok to open her eyes. 

"Open them now" he said and Chorong opened her eyes and they suddenly widened in surprise when she saw that Minseok had prepared a beautiful table in the middle of the park, with candles, flowers and her favorite dishes. She suddenly felt really touched and hugged him tightly, before planting a soft kiss on his lips. 

Yifan suddenly looked away as he felt his heart aching. But he never expected it to hurt so much. His heart sank in an instant. She looked happy. Happier than he had even seen her. Even happier than when she was with him.Watching Chorong with another man was more painful than he thought. He knew she deserved better than him, but he couldn't help but feel jealous. He wished he was the guy she was hugging and kissing. It broke his heart into little pieces to see her with someone else.

A deep sigh escaped his lips as he finally decided to walk away. He had lost her and there was no turning back. He had been such a jerk. He had the most wonderful woman ever and he didn't know how to appreaciate her. Now she was with someone better, someone that would actually treat her like she deserved. At least that made him feel a little bit better.

"Chorong ah" he softly whispered as he wiped the tears that rolled down his cheeks "I wish I had treated you better"

He let out another deep sigh. He wished he could turn back the time and be better boyfriend to her. But he knew he couldn't. He had the chance to be with her, but he screwed it up because he didn't knew how to treat her properly when he was her man.