{exopink} Hugs

ExoPink Oneshot Collection

Title: Hugs {drabbles}

Pairings: surong, kaieun, laykyung, seyoung, xiumi, chenjoo and baekji


i. 

Chorong looked at the man in front of her and felt her heart sinking slightly. She hated seeing him like that. He always tried to be strong and remain cheerful. He never broke in front of other people. So many years of trainning and hardships had thought him to put a facade in front of everyone else and pretend that he was okay. However, she knew him better. She knew that behind that facade, he was breaking a little inside.

She didn't ask him if he was okay, because she knew he wasn't. She simply walked towards him and pulled him into a tight embrace, wrapping her arms around his shoulders tightly. Joonmyun didn't say anything, he simply buried his face on the crook of her neck and wrapped his arms around her waist. Soon, all the tears he had been bottling up, fell. He had never felt so broken.

"Things will get better eventually, you'll see" she whispered as she carressed his back in a comforting way "Just give it time... soon it'll stop hurting and eventually everything will go back to place"

Chorong tightened the hug and he suddenly felt the comfort he didn't feel from anyone. One of the many things he loved about Chorong was that she was the only person that could make him feel better. The whole day, he had been putting up a smile at the people that asked him if he was okay. Why did people keep doing that when he clearly wasn't? But Chorong was different. She knew what to say and what not to. She knew him too well and she knew just a hug from her was enough to put him back together.

 

ii. 

Jongin was nervous. Never in his life had he felt so freaking nervous than he felt in that moment. His palms were sweating and his heart was beating like crazy. He thought it was good that he didn't have long nails, or else he would be biting them in that moment. He suddenly felt a warm hand holding his tightly and felt kind of reassured. He turned around and smiled at her. 

"You can do it, Jongin" Naeun told him with a comforting smile and he took a deep breath before ripping the white envolope in his hands open. His heart was about to come off as he took the sheet of paper out of the it and unfolded it. His eyes widened in shock as he read the content. 

"What?" Naeun, that was sitting next to him asked him worried. She bit her lip nervously as she waited for him to answer. He then turned to look at her, still with a shocked expression, but then smiled widely.

"I got accepted!" he screamed in joy and Naeun suddenly squealed in happiness. Before he even knew it, Naeun had wrapped her arms around his neck and was hugging him tightly. He hugged her back and couldn't contain his smile. He got accepted to his dream college and now he could pursue his dancing career. What was even better was that it was the college Naeun would be attending. He was so happy, he tightened the embrace and they started jumping like kids on christmas.

 

iii. 

Yixing had lost count of how many times he had stared at his watch for the past five minutes, but he couldn't help it. He was anxious and excited and waiting was making things even worse. A lot of people walked by and Yixing tried to see if he caught of glimpse of her in the sea of people. He was afraid that if he got distracted, he would't see her. 

Around five minutes later, he finally spotted her and his heart skipped a beat. He smiled brightly, with his dimples showing, and then rushed towards her, not minding the people he bumped into in the process. 

When the girl saw him, she smiled widely as well and ran towards him. When he was finally in front of her, he couldn't contain his happiness and pulled her into a tight embrace, lifting her from the ground and spinning her around. She giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck to keep the balance.

"I missed you so much, Yookyung ah" he said as he tightened the embrace around the girl, this time putting her back to the ground.

"I missed you too" she said and closed her eyes, resting her head on his chest. Now that she was back into his arms, he knew that he didn't want to let go of her even again.

 

iv. 

The weather seemed to be dropping with everyday that passed and it was no long before the whole city was covered in snow. Winter was Hayoung's favorite season though, despite the coldness. She loved to see the white streets, to play in the snow and she most definitely loved the fact that christmas was so near.

She was now outside her house, building a snowman as she happily hummed some christmas songs that came to her mind. It was snowing lightly, which didn't bothered her at all. Her eyelashes and hair were already slightly covered by snow and she was starting to feel colder, but she didn't want to go inside and ruin the fun. It was beautiful outside.

Her concentration was suddenly interrupted when a snowball hit her arm. She turned around annoyed and caught sight of her neighbor and best friend, Oh Sehun, laughing at her.

"Do you think it's funny?" she asked and he suddenly stopped laughing, but couldn't help the smirk

"Sorry, it seemed as the only way to catch your attention" he said as he walked towards her and quietly began helping her build her snowman. "Aren't you cold?"

"A little bit" she simply answered, with her attention still focused on her job "But I don't want to go inside"

Sehun simply chuckled at her childishness. She was simply too cute. Hayoung was so concentrated, that she was suddenly taken aback when Sehun pulled her into his arms. She blushed instantly and felt her cheeks starting to heat up.

"W-What are you doing?" she asked nervously and he smirked as he tightened the hug and began rubbing his hands on her arms to keep her warm. This caused Hayoung to blush even harder, if that was even possible.

"Just a way to keep you warm" he replied and she didn't protest, she simply smiled as she enjoyed the moment. It really felt nice to be in his embrace, even though it was making her feel nervous. She couldn't concentrate now, she just knew she was no longer cold.

 

v.

Goodbyes, she hated them. Specially saying it to the ones she loved.

She was now in her boyfriend's bedroom, sitting at the edge of his bed as she watched him as he packed. He was leaving in a couple of hours to London, since he had got accepted to a university there. She was obviously happy for him, but she didn't want him to leave.

Everytime he put another shirt inside his bag, she took it out and placed it on his bed. He simply chuckled, but they had been like that for about half an hour already and if they didn't hurry up, he was going to lose his plane.

"Bomi, I'm going to lose my plane if you continue like that" MInseok said in a sweet voice. 

"That's the plan" Bomi said and Minseok chuckled, before he walked towards her and hugged her, wrapping his arms around her back. She was still sitting, so he was much taller than her now. Bomi wrapped her arms around Minseok's waist as he carressed her head gently.

"I won't be gone forever" he said and smiled at her in a comforting way "I'll be back before you know it and I'll come to visit you on holidays, I promise"

"And what if you meet a beautiful girl there and fall in love with her and forget about me" she said and pouted. Minseok chuckled, but as he saw her eyes watering, he knew she was being serious.

"Hey, don't cry" he said he as wiped away her tears, before he planted a long lasting kiss on her forehead. "That won't happen because I love you and only you, okay? Don't be sad"

Bomi simply nodded, before she buried her face on Minseok's chest. He pulled her into his arms once again and held her tightly. He hated goodbyes as well but he knew this wasn't a goodbye, this was a 'see you later'.

 

vi

Jongdae rushed towards the hospital as soon as he heard the news. He had been at work the moment he received the phone call and he inmediately left everything and headed to the hospital. As soon he arrived to the floor where she had been taken to, he saw a doctor and ran towards him.

"I'm here to see Kim Namjoo, I'm her boyfriend" was the first the thing he said "Is she okay?"

"She is fine" the doctor said and Jongdae sighed relieved "Just a few concussions and a broken arm"

"Can I see her now?" he asked and the doctor nodded, before leading him towards Namjoo's room. When he walked in and saw her, his heart inmediately sank the moment he saw all the bruises she had and the plaster on her arm. The doctor walked out the room, leaving them alone, and Namjoo smiled as soon as she saw Jongdae.

"Hey" she said with a smile

"God, you scared the hell out of me Namjoo" he said and he inmediately rushed towards her side and pulled her into his arms, hugging her really tightly as Namjoo put her good arm around him. She found comfort in his arms, but she soon felt the pain.

"Ouch, hey I'm still bruised you know" she joked and he inmediately let go chuckling.

"Sorry" he said and then sat down on the edge of her bed and carressed her cheek. 

"Sorry I worried you" Namjoo said "It was just some stupid accident"

"Which reminds me to never let you drive that motorbike again" he said and she pouted

"But..."

"No buts, you reckless young lady" he said, looking at her sternly "You are not going to ride that again, at least not on your own"

"Yes, sir" she said and he chuckled again. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't say no to Jongdae. He smiled satisfied, before he attempted to hug her again, this time carefully enough not to crush her wounds.

 

vii

Baekhyun gulped hardly and closed his eyes, before he took a deep breath. This was it. He had waited for a over a year for this moment and he wasn't going to back down now. He couldn't chicken out in that moment. 

However, as soon as he saw her, he felt his legs turning into puddle. All the courage he managed to muster up was leaving him. He shook his head inmediately. No, it was now or never. He had been waiting for too long, he couldn't give up just now. It was the perfect opportunity to finally ask Jung Eunji out and he had to take it.

Baekhyun took a deep breath once again, before he walked towards her.

"Eunji, wait!" he said and she inmediately turned around. A smile appeared on her face when she saw him and he suddenly felt butterflies. 

"Hey, Baekhyun oppa" she said. "What's up?"

"Erhm... I... was wondering..." he was suddenly out of words and was starting to panic. Eunji was looking at him with amusement, waiting for him to continue what he was saying. He took yet another deep breath and sighed, before closing his eyes to make it easier. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me"

"I'd love to" she said and Baekhyun's eyes widened in surprise, almost as if he couldn't believe.

"Really?" he asked and she chuckled, before nodding. He was so excited and happy that he suddenly pulled her into a bone-crushing embrace. She was taken aback, but hugged him back as well.

"Baekhyun?" Eunji asked after a few seconds

"Yes?" he replied, still not paying attention to his surroundings. He was too happy

"I can't breathe" she said with difficulty and he finally realized he was crushing her with his hug. He finally let go of her, feeling slightly embarrassed and she chuckled. 

"I'll see you around" she said and smiled, before pecking his cheek slightly, which made his eyes widen and his face turn red.