Chapter 6

My Invisible Husband

 

     It’s already 9pm and I decided to go home now. Today was a tiring day: eight hours at school plus five hours here at the cafeteria. The workplace was busy today since this month is really expected to have lots of customers.

 

     Now I’m longing to have a rest.

 

     It’s already 9:30. Few minutes to go and I can finally reach the apartment.

 

     I gently unlocked the door of my unit and opened it, only to be greeted by Chanyeol, holding a bowl of soup. “I prepared dinner.”

 

     “I’m not hungry.” I blunted as I took off my shoes and headed to my bedroom.

 

    “But-“

 

     “Oh, by the way, I’ll be sleeping here, arasseo?” I looked at him, and he nodded in response, the bowl still in his hands.

 

    “Well, I guess I have to eat alone.” He said and went back to God knows where.

 

     Guilt? Naaa~ It wasn’t in my mind actually.

 

     Before I slept, I took out my favorite notebook where I list all the important things in my life. I opened it and the first thing I saw was the photo of my parents. I missed them so much already but I promised to endure this loneliness until I graduate, and I have to keep it. The second photo was me together with my best friends, Daehyun and Younghyun. Oh gosh I miss these two. I can’t wait for another time that I will meet them again. And I’m thinking what will be their reaction if they found out about this relationship I have with a ghost … Kkk~ I guess they will never know about it though.

 

     An idea came into my mind. I took out my ruler and pen and on my notebook, I drew calendar-like tables. I marked them ‘january’, ‘february’, ‘march’, and so on.

 

     “June 8.” I paused. It’s my birthday on that same day. My relationship with Chanyeol will also end.

 

     Interesting. I’m sure it will be the best gift ever.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

There you go mighty readers :) There you go for Chapter 6. 

And !! I've got a hint about my next fiction ! :))) Guess what is it! ;)) 

Anyways, thank you everyone~