Chapter 34

My Invisible Husband

 

 

     Few steps to go and I'll be on my apartment real soon. Now that I have admitted to myself that I like Chanyeol, how can I face him? I thought of covering my face while entering the room but on the second thought, it sounded stupid.

 

     I think my face has lost all blood when I was finally facing the door. Park Chanyeol, please. Just don't op---

 

     "Sunju!" His happy face greeted me. "I thought you'd be late." He beamed more, showing his perfect teeth.

 

     Perfect.

 

     He's perfect.

 

     "Come in. I already prepared something for us." I don't know what has gotten into me but after a few minutes I now found myself embracing him.

 

     "Did you guys won?" He asked, and I can feel his chest vibrating while he's talking.

 

     He's alive. More than ever. He wasn't even that cold and pale anymore.

 

     I managed to stay still as he was tapping my head like a little kid. "It's okay. There will always be next time. Plus, I believe in your s---"

 

     "We won." I murmured, but it made him stop.

 

     "Jinjja? Well that's great." He then embraced me and rubbed my back.

 

     I know what he did was just to show politeness, but hey, I loved the feeling. "Congratulations."

 

     "Thank you." After a few minutes, I felt him slowly rubbing my back, like comforting me for awhile. He didn't complain while I was in his arms.

 

     Regaining my consciousness, I finally moved back and purposely took off my heels to avoid his eyes. He might be staring at me right now. I headed to the couch and was surprised to see the foods and drinks. A smile formed on my lips as I sat on the couch and prepared myself to eat. Actually, the situation earlier made me so hysterical.

 

     Chanyeol sat on the opposite chair and beamed at me.

 

     "Don't eat too much, okay? I don't want to have a chubby wife."

 

     Wife. This time my heart beat abnormally without him knowing. I normally would talk back, but I didn't.

 

     I wish this is.... real.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HELLO GUYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HOLDING ON TO MY FIC.

ACTUALLY I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY FOR THE PAST MONTHS.. AND SADLY, I'D STILL TAKE SUMMER CLASSES T.T

 

I'M REAAAAAAAAAALLLLYYY SORRY FOR LETTING YOU GUYS WAIT. AND NOW I'M REALLY STUPID BECAUSE I JUST UPDATED A SINGLE.NONSENSE.CHAPTER. But still I hope you guys like it.

 

Anyways, let's spazz for a while ... please?? *puppy eyes*

 

Have you seen Chanyeol's recent photos??

 

I think I just fell in love with him THE MORE I stare at those photos...~

 

AND OMG HE'S REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLYYY HANDSOME HERE. *SOBS*

 

I WISH I COULD MEET HIM IN THE FUTURE....

 

Okay that's all Babies~ Thank you again and I'm sorry. *90 degree bow*