Chapter 45

My Invisible Husband

 

 

Sunju’s POV

     I went back home feeling a little bit comfortable. Finally, one of my problems has been solved. But still I have a long list, and how I wish all would be given solutions eventually without outing much effort.

 

     I found Chanyeol watching a TV show and when I entered, he saw the bag I was holding. Thinking he’s got an evil plan, I nonchalantly headed to my room and put the blouse inside my drawer. And great, I got another paper bag. Another storage for old books. Eventually, Chanyeol entered the room and sat on top of the bed. He gently touched my forehead and so I winced, “I’m fine.” I proceeded to the kitchen and erased this weird feeling again.

 

     “Now what we have today..” now I got used with Chanyeol living here, I use ‘we’ instead of ‘I’ everytime I search for foods inside the fridge. I sighed, I think we’ll only have sandwiches for tonight. I’m the poorest girl in town now. I really need to go back to work already.

 

     “You look fine already.”

 

     “Am I?” Really Chanyeol?

 

     “Just.. put some blush on.”

 

     “Na~ You know I don’t do that.”

 

     “Yeah..” he replied, and then silence.

 

 

     “Sunju, please take this order to table number 4.” Himchan oppa said as I was handling him the order list. Yes I’m back at work. Na Rae and Chanyeol helped me.. in some ways. Including Kyungsoo too. Life still goes on for me, though I feel a little bit frustrated thinking how that flu got out from my body in an instant. Or is it really flu? That’s even a difficult question.

 

     “Thank you, ma’am. Your order will arrive in a short time.” I smiled and went back to the kitchen and hooked the paper from table 4.  My phone abruptly rang and I have to widen my eyes to make sure if what I’m reading is true. Daehyun. He’s calling.

 

     “SUNJU! KIM SUNJU! WHERE ARE YOU? YOUR APARTMENT ROOM’S OPEN AND THERE’S NO ONE H--- Oh .”

 

     “Daehyun? Ya~ Jung Daehyun!” I heard several heavy footsteps with matching trash talk on the other side. “Sunju, there’s a tall and elfish robber in here.”

 

    WHAT?! Who dared to enter that messy unit of mine?

 

    Oh.. tall and elfish. Elfish means a person with ears that are bigger than normal right?

 

     Chanyeol has big ears.

 

 

 

 

---------------

N/A :

Hello readers and friends. I'M DEEPLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR MONTHS. I HAVE SO MANY REASONS WHY I WASN'T ONLINE BUT I have to keep it to myself. Here's a short chapter for all of you for now. Maybe I'll be updating another chapter later or tomorrow. It's raining here in our city and the internet connection is really sloooooow.

 

I lost 3 subscribers and I was crying. OTL I'm too emotional guys forgive me.