Chapter 24

My Invisible Husband

 

 

     Class has started.

 

     Gladly, with the help of Chanyeol, I finished the five reports. And not to mention, his research was kinda good!

 

     “Kim Sunju!!!” Na Rae hugged me tightly as soon as I arrived inside the room. “I miss you!”

 

     “Nado.” I hugged her back.

 

     I miss the classroom. Hahaha.

 

     On the corner I saw Kyungsoo talking with Baekhyun.

 

     Do Kyungsoo.

 

     Both of them smiled at me. I grinned.

 

     Truth to be told, I had quite forgotten my love for Kyungsoo. I smiled mentally; I’m not feeling bitter seeing him anymore. And in fact, I sat beside him. This time, I felt nothing. Back to the normal days, when I see him as a very close friend. I love the feeling.

 

     “It’s Tuesday tomorrow. Let’s have a practice okay?”

 

     “Yes.” I replied before I left. Things are quite better like this.

 

     Since it’s new year, I was back to my normal self. The energetic, funny, and moody Sunju. I can’t believe I missed my old self. At the cafeteria, Yongguk sunbae and Himchan oppa were very glad about my condition. We even played while working, teasing with each other.

 

    I got home and felt like it’s a very good day.

 

    “Hello Sunju.” Chanyeol chimed and sat beside me. “It’s glad to know you’re smiling.”

 

     “Yes.” I replied and smiled.

 

     “Your smile’s genuine. First time to see that smile.” He confessed.

 

     My cheeks blushed. “Oh? Deh…”

 

     “And you’re blushing!”

 

     “Uh? N-No!” -.- I feel so shy. “Why should I blush?”

 

    “You know you should smile more often. It looks better on you.”

 

     That made me blush more.

 

     “Aish. Hajimayo.” I said and bowed my head.