Chapter 4

My Invisible Husband

 

 

     "Kim Sunju." he read what was written on the cover of the book. "Is that your name?"

 

     "Obviously." I muttered while I was fixing my bed. Horrible. He requested he wants to sleep in my room. But he didn't mention he wanted to sleep beside me or on the bed so basically he'll be sleeping on the floor.

 

     I paused and glanced at him, "What's your name?"

 

     "Park Chanyeol." he replied, his attention still on my collection of books. "You like these books?"

 

     "Sort of." I answered back. I'm almost done with the bed sheet when abruptly he took it and layed himself on my bed. And he still has his shoes on!

 

     "Ya!" I shouted in anger and pushed him off my bed.

 

     "W-Wae?!" he asked, annoyed at what I did. He should be. He can't sleep on my bed! "Who says you will sleep here?! You can't!"

 

     "But you're my wife! We should sleep together!"

 

     "What?! We're not a real couple okay?! I just have your ring and ... and ... wait." there's something wrong with my incessant talking.

 

     He raised his brow.

 

     "What's our deal?"

 

     "Babo." he blunted.

 

     Aish. This rascal. "You're so dead by now!"

 

     "Can't you figure it out?! You got my ring. In order to get it back, I should remain here for six months and test if you are really perfect for me. But I'm sure we're not compatible so I'll just wait for six months. After that, I can get my ring back and give it to my dream girl."

 

     Dream girl. That term was gross.

 

     "So?" he asked, getting me back to my senses. "Can I sleep on the bed now?"

 

     "NO!" I strictly replied, "You'll be sleeping on the floor with the mat."

 

     "But my back would hurt with that! Aigoo I can't imagine this. For the first time in all of my life I'll be sleeping on the floor." he mumbled and heaved a big sigh.

 

     "Fine. If you want to sleep here, there you go." I ruined the bed I just put in order and immediately got out of the room. I don't want to give him my bed but it's the best idea for now.

 

     "Ya, Jagi-"

 

     "Mwo?!" I think I heard a disgusting word.

 

     "I mean, ya, Sunju. You can't act like that always. You know, I'm here ... so change for the good of me... of us."

 

     I rolled my eyes. Gosh, how can he say those words with such might?!

 

     "Okay. I'll just sleep on the couch." he said.

 

     "No, I'll be sleeping here."

 

     "No, I'll be sleeping there."

 

     "You said you want to sleep on the bedroom? It's all yours for the night." I hollered and went to the bathroom for a relaxing shower.

 

     THIS. I can't imagine this kind of life for six months. I just can't.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Hey there ! LOL I just updated another chapter .. Oh well it's because I've got enough to spend my time in front of the computer. I'm still glad migraine didn't attack me yet. Haha. Anyways, enjoy :) I'll be typing the other parts tomorrow. Please anticipate. Thanks~