Chapter 12

My Invisible Husband

     “Sunju noona, don’t forget, practice this 2pm.” My schoolmate, who is also the group’s maknae, Junhong, reminded me for the school practice later. I nodded in response and proceeded to the library to read some interesting books.

 

     Just then I saw Kyungsoo on my favorite reading corner of the library.

 

     Do Kyungsoo. ♥.♥

 

     My one and only crush. Aigoo… He’s really handsome.

 

     And not to mention, he has a very lovely voice. Actually, we are in the same singing group, and my dream is to have a duet with him.

 

    I closed my eyes as I was catching my breath. I just saw him and it already made my heart beat this fast.

 

     As soon as I opened my eyes I saw him staring directly at me, waving and smiling at me. Help me. Is this a dream?

 

     I felt like my legs are wobbling. Oh dear, he’s really smiling at me.

 

     I hesitated to smile at first, thinking I will look uglier if I’ll smile. I waived in response approached him.

 

     Don’t get me wrong, I’ll just inform him about the practice.

 

     “Uh, Kyungsoo, we will have-“

 

     “Practice this 2pm. Yeah. That info came from me.” He said and smiled. My cheeks blushed. I can feel it. Ugh. I feel so introverted with the reply.

 

     “Oh. I’m sorry.” I almost stutter.

 

     “It’s okay.” He replied and smiled wider. I bet he means something with that smile. Is he mentally laughing? Oh gosh.

 

     “Okay… just... just continue reading that book.”

 

     He beamed and continued to read the book.

 

     That book titled ‘Voiceless’. Oh how I loved that book, to be honest. And I didn’t know if he’s really interested with that book or he just feels like reading it.

 

     “Wait, Sunju.”

 

     “Hmm?”

 

     “What happens to Nathan here?” he was talking about the main character of the book.

 

      “Uh… are you sure you want to know?”

 

     He nodded in response. So adorable.

 

     I sat down and explained to him what I remembered had happened. The words are dribbling during the process. Why? He was staring at me the whole time.

 

     “You’re cute.”

 

     The half-smile faded on my face, “Uh?”

 

     What … Did … He … Say ..?

 

     “I said you’re cute.” He replied and chuckled.

 

     “Uh.. Uh..” gulps. “No I’m not.” Aigoo my cheeks are burning again.

 

     “Yes you are.”

 

     “Okay.” I think I’m having hard time breathing. That’s his perspective and I’m mentally blaming him for that.

 

     ----------------------------

 

     I got home so glad. This is one of the best days ever. Kyungsoo and I had a conversation that is not even related with music: and for me it’s sweet.

 

     That big smile remained on my face the whole time. Ugh. It makes my heart flutter every time I remembered the line “You’re cute.” Aaaaaaaah! I just want to scream.

 

      “What’s with the smile?”

 

     Chanyeol caught me.

 

     “Nothing.” I replied but I can’t remove the smile on my face. Uh~ Kyungsoo you’re the reason for this.

 

      “I guess … a guy confessed to you.”

 

     “I hope that happens .. But Kyungsoo doesn’t have feelings for me.” I murmured.

 

     “Kyungsoo?”

 

     “Oh?” what did I say? “No!”

 

     “Ooooh. Kyungsoo. Nice name.” he teased.

 

     “Chanyeol, stop it.”

 

     “But I like it. Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo.”

 

     Aish. I’m starting to run out of temper. “Chanyeol-sshi. Please stop.”

 

     “I won’t stop if you’d say who Kyungsoo is.”

 

     “And why do you have to know?”

 

     “I’m your husband.” He said with a grin.

 

     “Yeah. Husband. Invisible husband. Just that. No feelings.” I protested, crossing my arms. So what now?

 

     “Oh.” He sighed. “You’re right.”

 

     “Yes I am.”

 

     “But still I’m your husband.” He pouted.

 

     Then I caught myself staring at him again. He’s cute. O_O