Chapter 27

My Invisible Husband

 

 

 

 

     The next morning I woke up feeling a bit dizzy. Is my fever gone? Tsk. It’s still here.

 

     Bathroom. Bathroom. Bathroom.

 

     “Hey!”

 

     I accidentally entered the bathroom and he’s there.. Just finished taking a shower. I caught myself staring blankly at his body.

 

     He was topless; and towel was wrapped around the lower part of his body. As soon as he saw me, SNAP!

 

     I covered my face and screamed on my way back to the bedroom and hopped on the bed, still covering my face.

 

      “Y-Ya! What have you seen? Aish!”

 

     I heard him shout those words and all of a sudden someone tapped me and I didn’t expect it would be Chanyeol, still without his shirt on. I pushed him again and ran out of the room. I’m sure my face is as red as a tomato right now. Ugh! Chanyeol you punk!

 

     I went to the school still panicked, my face looked paler with light shades of pink. Everytime I remembered what I saw I just want to scream.

 

     I nearly shouted at Kyungsoo’s face when he approached me.

 

     “I’m sorry.” I cleared my throat and cursed myself at what I’ve done.

 

     “What’s happening?” he asked, almost controlling his laugh.

 

     “Uh? N-Nothing! Hehehe.” I scratched my head.

 

     “You seem so nervous.” He said, worried. I think.

 

     I flushed. Not because of Kyungsoo, but because I remembered the shirtless Chanyeol.

 

     I tried to erase that in my mind and gladly it worked.

 

     Focus on the rehearsal, Sunju. The competition will be in two weeks.

 

   ------------------------------------

 

     “I’ve finally found someone~” aish. It’s really hard to blend. -.-

 

     Right now I’m practicing inside the kitchen while slicing some vegetables.

 

     “Dongsaeng-ahh, be careful. Your finger might get sliced.” Suho sunbae warned me. “Deh.” I replied with a smile. Everytime you will talk to him you should really smile because he’s a smiling person.

 

     I reached home still practicing my part of the song when Chanyeol stood on front of me. Meters away.

 

     I stopped singing and proceeded to my bedroom.

 

     “Wait.”

 

     “What?”

 

     “How come you’ve taken a bath?”

 

     “Being a ghost doesn’t mean I’m not human.”

 

     I shook my head and started to prepare my bed. I don’t want to have a conversation with him for now.

 

     At least my headache was gone.

 

     “I’m sorry Sunju-sshi.”

 

     “Hmm.” I nudged and lied on the bed.

 

     Apology accepted.