Chapter 39

My Invisible Husband

 

     “Sunju-sshi, what took you so long?” the frustrated Chanyeol greeted me as soon as I entered the unit. I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes, trying to avoid his questions and soon-to-be rants.

 

     I wish I’m not feeling well tonight. I wish… I’ll just faint all of a sudden. Maybe it’ll be a good excuse.

 

     “What happened?” Just then his expression changed. Is he showing me he’s concerned of me?

 

     I shook my head and smiled, “Nothing.” My tears are almost coming out from my eyes. Aish. This is so dreadful. I hid my hands and secretly tried to remove the ring… I do hope it won’t be removed now.

 

     But if I’d remove it now, I can’t see him anymore.

 

     “When will you give the ring?” he asked with sadness.

 

     Stuttering, afraid that my tears will come out, I sighed and showed him an assuring smile, “Tomorrow. I’ll give it tomorrow.”

 

     “Jinjja?” he smiled, “Thank you!”

 

     I nodded in response. I just can’t say “my pleasure!” it’s not pleasure for me.

 

     Before I slept, I already removed the ring. In that instant, it’s like a new world. The ‘new’ old world.

 

     But I’m sure he’s still here. So I have to control my tears. I need to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello again. So yeah, I updated 4 chapters in an instant.

 

I was really nervous with @milkTL's comment.. I feel like I want to cry because I THOUGHT I can't answer it.

 

milkTL : I just realized this when I was sleeping but author-nim I thought that Chanyeol was finding for her perfect wife to be how come that he was Na rae's grandparent, I was just asking author-nim cause it was confusing me... :D 

 

- Well, hello there reader. Ahm.. actually as I typed on Chapter 3...

-- So basically he lived before, and then I already typed the chapter wherein Na Rae revealed the NAMES of her grandparents. :)) So.. does it mean that it was just Chanyeol's look-alike? Err, please anticipate the answer for this one ;)

 

And to @kyeopta4ever, no dear, uhm, just refer to that screenshot above. Maybe it will help you.. ^_^

 

I'm really sorry if it's confusing.. Actually, the original papers where I have written the fic was LOST. (blown by the wind and gone forever).. I'm really clumsy.. I'm sorry. >_< But I will try my best to REMEMBER EVERYTHING, DETAIL BY DETAIL.

 

-----

Since my fic will already come to an end, I want to thank all of you for reading this. Although it was kinda confused, because I'm a crazy person and I got twisted ideas.. so yeah, please forgive me...

 

---- 

It's still 4pm here in my country, but I want to sleep. Waaaaaah. I'll type the next chapters tomorrow, or later. ^_^ Thank you and I love you all~ ♥