Chapter 57

My Invisible Husband


 

Sunju's POV



     "Wait wait I think she’s gonna wake up now.."

 

     "Sunju!"



     "Sssh! Shut your mouth!"



     "Who are you to let me shut up?!"



      "Sunju?"



      I felt someone nudge me.



     Someone's brushing my cheek.



      I opened my eyes.



      People smiled widely.



     "SUNJUUUUU!" Na Rae pulled me for a hug and I winced a bit.



     "You're awake!" Daehyun shouted and clapped his hands.



     And there's Kyungsoo who's also smiling.



     Why is everything white and sky blue?



     "Daehyun-ah where's those cinnamon rolls?"



     Daehyun stared at me for a couple of seconds. Yes I remembered he was making cinnamon rolls earlier.



     "You idiot. You slept for nearly three days." WHAT?! Me?! Three days? They must be kidding me. 



      "What are you talking about?"



      "You were unconscious for three days, Sunju." Na Rae said. "I was about to call your parents, dude. I thought you'll never wake up."



      "Why am I here? What happened?"

 


     They looked at each other and blinked a few times. "Seriously, Sunju?"
 


     "Of course!" I glared.



     "You collapsed last Monday."



     "Why?"



     "I don’t know. I was busy preparing cinnamon rolls because...." Daehyun stopped, his face showing quite confusion. "I made cinnamon rolls and... and.. because..."



     "Daehyun-ah!"



     "Just wait! I remembered I made cinnamon rolls for you..." he looked pissed. "But I don’t know how the hell I got that idea."
 


      "Uh?"



     "Aish... That's what really happened!" He exclaimed.



      I looked at them as the three of them were staring at me. I was confused with this situation. How did all of these happened? I remembered I went home from work and saw Daehyun preparing cinnamon rolls.



     Abruptly the door opened and I saw Himchan oppa and Yongguk sunbae with boxes in their hands.



     Himchan oppa immediately pulled me for a hug. "Oh Sunju saengie~ Glad you're awake!"
 


     I saw Yongguk sunbae smiling at me while I was in oppa's arms. He gestured a thumbs up sign and mouthed, "Happy birthday."



     Saengil chukahae?

 

     What date is it today?

 

     "Happy birthday saengie~ We thought you wouldn’t wake up!"



     "You’re already 18, dude." Daehyun said and poked my forehead. >_<



     "Thank you for that, punk." I replied, rubbing my forehead.



     "Happy birthday, Sunju." Na Rae said as she was acting like she's crying.



     "Happy birthday, Kim Sunju." Kyungsoo said. All of a sudden my heart beat abnormally. Ugh. Why Kyungsoo why? 
 


     All this time I still love him?



     But I remembered I stopped crushing over him before. I think and was sure I stopped. I suddenly become frustrated thinking why I stopped admiring him. Ugh. I don’t know really.
 


     I was a bit dragged off from my thoughts when they start to sing "Happy Birthday" for me.



     I was overwhelmed with their greeting, mixed emotions filling my mind and heart. I'm still confused how did I came here, what day is it, what happened to me.



     "Thank you very much."



     Himchan oppa neared the cake in front of me. "Time to make a wish."



     Forgetting what's currently happening, I closed my eyes and thought of many things. 18. The legal age. Now I can do more than what was there before.



     They clapped their hands after I blew the candles that formed the numbers 1 and 8. Not long after, the door blasted open and I found my parents running towards me.



     "Sunju-yah~ What happened to you? Aish I was so worried about you!" Eomma said as she was rubbing my back.



     "Did you know I dreamed about you, Sunju? And I was really worried that I want to get here as soon as possible!"
 


     As soon as I heard my father's dream... dream.



     I remembered my dream.

 

 

 

----------

Here it is. I updated two chapter for you guys. Sorry for the delay really T.T I haven't touched the desktop for a couple of days because I have some personal problems. T.T Forgive me.

 

But anyways, I didn't review or proofread this one. I'm sorry. But I hope you like the two chapters. 

 

I've got two more chapters to type before this story ends. ^^ Thank you~  ♥