Chapter 31

My Invisible Husband

 

 

 

     “Deh. I’ll be on my way there sunbae.” I ended the call as soon as I arrived in front of the cafeteria. Manager Kim is there inside and I want to ask for a 2-days leave for my final rehearsal.

 

     I was about to enter the place when I heard a familiar voice.

 

     “Oppa.”

 

     I’m sure I heard that voice once.

 

     I looked for the place where I heard it and I saw a familiar girl.

 

     Sooran! Kyungsoo’s girlfriend!

 

     And she’s linking her arm to a man. They shared sweet couple-like gestures.

 

     Wait is she dating? With another man?! Aigoo.

 

     Apparently she saw me. Her eyes got wide and she freed her arm. She said something to the man she’s with and as if on cue, they called a taxi and both of them entered the vehicle.

 

     I followed the fast-moving object with my sight, unable to move my legs to chase it.

 

     Omo~ She’s cheating Kyungsoo.

 

     That girl.

 

-------------------------------

 

     Manager Kim gave me the permission so I went to the studio for practice. At first, I hesitated to come on. I wanted to tell Kyungsoo what happened. But at the same time I don’t want to. I have a strong feeling that if I’ll tell him what I saw, it will ruin everything. I don’t want that to happen.

 

      Kyungsoo greeted me with a smile as soon as I entered the room. It makes me feel guilty seeing him in that state and he doesn’t have any idea about Sooran dating someone else. But I’m not yet sure of that. T.T

 

     “Kyungsoo.”

 

     “Yes?”

 

     Aigoo. I don’t want that genuine smile to vanish in a split second.

 

     I shook my head. “Nothing.”

 

     I guess I just have to keep that as a secret.