Chapter 5

My Invisible Husband

 

     The sun had already shown itself. Heck. It's already 9am. I'm late for my class! Without wasting my time I prepared myself to leave. I'm super late.

 

     "Where are you going?" that deep voice disturbed me again. He's already awake.

 

     "School." I replied as I hurriedly wore my pair of rubber shoes.

 

     "Why in a hurry?"

 

     "I'm late." I finally replied before closing the door with a slam.

 

     I arrived at the university and was surprised to see our professor. He was currently heading to our classroom. He's also late. *smiles*

 

     "Annyeong, Sir." I greeted him and offered to carry his things. This is a start of a good day. I wasn't late at all.

 

     "What happened to your finger?" my closest school buddy, Na Rae, asked me as she held my hand and looked at it with a concerned face.

 

     "Ah. Hehe. I accidentally cut it. You know, while slicing onions ..." I replied with a smile. Nice excuse.

 

     "Ooooh.. What's this?"

 

     I didn't expect she would notice the ring which was hidden behind the bandage, with only a little part of it noticeable. "A ring?" then her eyes widened, "You're engaged?! With whom?!" that made all of the students in the area looked at us. Aish. This girl is really loud.

 

     "Ya!" I can't control myself to scold her. Yes; there are times you would doubt to shout at this girl because she's so innocent-faced (she is a campus crush) and you won't expect this other side of hers.

 

     "I'm not engaged okay?!"

 

     "But what is this ring for??" she asked, curiosity arising from her gestures.

 

     "I just feel like wearing that ring." I answered while she was busy with observing the ring which was barely visible and obvious.

 

     "Aish. How I wish Baekhyun would also give me a ring." Baekhyun is her current boyfriend who happens to be the school's best male singer. Byun Baekhyun is also well-known is the university so there's no way that these two would not meet.

 

     "If you'd celebrate your first anniversary I'm sure he would give you one." I said, enlightening her mood. "But that's still six months away." she pouted.

 

     Six months. So it means after six months from now both of us will be the happiest person in the world. *wide smile*

 

     "Patience, Lee Na Rae. Patience." I can't help to smile while saying it. I, too, is very happy. A very joyful future awaits us. Kkk~

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 

I really thank you miyoung-sshi, Insoogirl69, thekyuhyunie , lovenemo, and lyien96 ♥ You've encouraged me for the 5th time. :)