Chapter 53

My Invisible Husband

 

Chanyeol’s POV

     I passed by the most meaningful place I’ve ever known, the place where I first met Sunju. Flashbacks appears in my head. The time she got hold of the ring, the time she wore it and how I cursed – This was also the place where I got love at first sight with Na Rae, the place where I saved her from those nasty men. The start of everything. Now I have to forget all of those.

 

     I’m finally deciding.

 

     I’ll be leaving.

 

     I don’t want to take Sunju’s life away. I don’t want to hurt her more. Ignoring what she felt for me was already too much. I can’t accept her love because if I’ll stay, more and more things will create problems. I don’t want more problems to occur. I got a lot of problems now but because I’m leaving, all of those will be left here too. They won’t be brought to heaven.

 

     A passed by the night markets where I used to creep people out and go window shopping. I’ve seen how this plave evolved, and I will surely miss the next fruition of it.

 

     I also happened to passed by the cafeteria where Sunju was working. She didn’t know but I was secretly watching her work here for some time. Now, when I glanced at the glass window, the shop wasn’t that busy. I also observed another worker whom I haven’t seen before. Maybe they didn’t know what happened to Sunju and just decided to hire another worker? That’s just a little bit uncouth.

 

          Before I could arrive at the hospital, I passed by the green park. I suddenly felt nostalgic. This was my favorite park. When I had free time before, I go here. This was also the place where I first met my first love, Kim Yejin.

 

     *Flashback*

 

     I was busy reading my biology report when abruptly a lady who happened to pass in front of me stumbled while riding her bike. I found it a bit hilarious and I slightly chuckles as I was helping her up. She was glaring at me while thanking me. I don’t know if she was mad but all I thought was that she was pretty. And her voice was really meek.

 

     I later found out we study in the same school, same department but different field. Since then we became close friends and everything followed.

 

     *End of Flashback*

 

     I can’t remember exactly what happened after that. All I knew is that I failed confessing my real feelings for her.

 

     Memories of Yejin still lingered, and again, I wonder where she is now. If only I knew where my body was buried, then I will have the clues on how to find her. It’s too late for that already. The fact that she was the reason I lived again vanished.

 

     I passed by the place where I used to stay and gladly, no one was there. Maybe it’ll be fine if I’ll stay for a while here. The scenery is just indeed relaxing.

 

     Abruptly, an old woman tapped me on my right shoulder and when I looked at her, her smile started to face. She blinked a few times before she finally spoke.

 

     “C-Can I take a seat here?” she pointed the empty space a few inches from me on the bench. It didn’t take much time before I nodded in reply and she sat in there.

 

     I felt too awkward with this old lady’s stare. She’s really old, and I don’t know her. But something’s familiar with her.

 

     “By any chance, do you know someone whose name is Park Chanyeol?”

 

     That’s my name.

 

     THAT’S MY NAME.

 

     MY NAME.

 

     I looked at her, puzzled, and I don’t know what to say. I looked at her with my widened eyes.

 

     “Aigoo. He really looked like you.” She said.

 

     I was speechless with the current situation. Who is she? She’s giving me goosebumps.

 

     She lightly chuckled, “Aigoo, dear. Don’t look at me with those eyes. You look creepy.”

 

     The lady’s voice was sweet like a grandmother’s of course, but setting that aside, I became nervous at how she coincidently asked something not knowing the real reason behind the question.

 

     “Park Chanyeol.” I mouthed my name and she glanced at me. “You know him?”

 

     I shook my head like a kid as I gulped and huffed for air. “My name’s Park Dobi. I don’t know a guy named Park Chanyeol.” Was I obvious? *facepalm*

 

     “Well, by now, he’s as old as me already. Older.” She replied.

 

     “Who are you?”

 

     “Your question’s a bit rude honey.” She smiled, “But I’ll answer it anyway.”

 

     “My name’s Kim Yejin.”

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! I'm baaaaack~

Exams are over, but we still have to go back to school for clearance purposes. ToT

Well anyways, I updated a new chapter.

AND OMFG NEW SUBS! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~! *xoxo* Thank you for subscribing~ <3

tbh I find this chapter a bit funny because of the characters.. Sorry I ran out of character names.. :3 Please forgive me.