Chapter 26

My Invisible Husband

 

 

 

     It’s already dismissal and I have to go home early. I remembered Chanyeol wanted me to cook. This time I’ll be showing my skills in cooking. I want to show him I can do the things he does better. *evil smile*

 

     “Deh. Take care Sunju!” Na Rae said while linking her arm to Baekhyun’s. Baekhyu n also waved at me before both of them entered his car. I then proceeded to the bus station. I’ll be cooking Mechado, a Filipino cuisine. It’s my favorite. Once Na Rae brought some at school and since then I cook it whenever I have enough time and money.

 

     “10000 won.”

 

     “Here you go” I lend the money to the cashier and immediately took my bag. I’m excited to prepare the food.

 

     20 minutes to go and I’ll be arriving at my apartment.

 

     All of a sudden, heavy rain poured. Aish. I forgot to bring my umbrella. I will always hate you rain. You pour instantly without warning.

 

     I ran as fast as I could to reach the nearby shed. Aish. The apartment is now only a few meters away. Now I’m wet. Totally wet.

 

     I exhaled and ran again as fast as I could, but I couldn’t prevent from getting wet.

 

     “Uh… I was about to go outside and..”

 

     “Sorry I’m late.”

 

     “Late?” Chanyeol followed me into the kitchen as I was taking the ingredients out from the bag. “You’re wet. Get changed first.”

 

     “Oh? Deh.” I replied and all of a sudden sneezed.

 

     Aish. Cold. *sneeze again*

 

     After I changed (and I’m coughing while doing so) I went back to the kitchen. Aish. Headache attacks again. I’m sure this will change my mood. He touched my forehead and his expression changed all of a sudden. “You’re sick.”

 

     “Ani.” I touched my forehead and… yeah, it’s hotter. “But I can still cook.”

 

     “No. Just take a rest.” He patted my shoulder.

 

     “I told you I can handle.”

 

     “I believe you can’t.” he said and held my arm and brought me to the bedroom. He lets me lie on the bed and put the blanket over me. “Ya, you don’t have to…” cough, “do this.” Cough again.

 

     “And look you’re catching a cold. Aish.” He frowned and went to the kitchen to get something… I think.

 

     Aish. I kinda hate this.

 

     I tried to get up but heck. I’m feeling lazy again. Ugh. My head’s heavy.

 

     After minutes (I can’t believe I’ve stayed awake for minutes and I wasn’t doing anything) Chanyeol came back with a bowl of porridge.

 

     He took a spoonful and tried to feed me.

 

     “I can eat by myself.”

 

     “No. Let me feed you.” He insisted.

 

     “No!” ugh. I don’t like to be fed! I don’t like it! Really! >.<

 

     “Aish. Just look at yourself! You’re very sick!” he scowled.

 

     “And? Aish! Let me feed myself!” I cried.

 

     “But!” he looked at me, with his chin held high. “You must follow my orders tomorrow if you’ll insist you’ll feed yourself!”

 

     “What?! I’d rather sleep!” I lied myself again and faced the other side.

 

     “Ya, Kim Sunju. You should learn to cooperate with your husband!”

 

     Ugh. Now I hate that word. T.T