Chapter 46

My Invisible Husband

“Better call the police!”

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

     Glad the weather’s fine. I decided to stay in front of the kitchen window, admiring the beautiful scenery created by nature. Abruptly someone entered and shouted Sunju’s name. I immediately hid behind the wall, watching the man’s smile starting to fade. He took his phone and neared it on his ears, calling someone.

 

      All of a sudden his eyes got fixed on me and after a few seconds, I realized he’s chasing me. Of course I would definitely run when I’m being chased by a stranger! He’s so ready to hit me with his fist. I can read it on his face.

 

     “Who the hell are you and why are you here?!”

 

     “Who are you? I live here!”

 

     “Ha! You’re kidding! This is my best friend’s unit!”

 

    “Your best friend? Sunju’s your best friend?” I stopped in mid-air as a puzzled look filled my face.

 

     “Best friend. And cousin at the same time. Now who are you and how did you know Sunju?” he replied, his voice really loud and powerful. It’s irritating.

 

     “I’m her friend.” I replied calmly. Yes friend. A friend who betrayed her. Damned.

 

     “Friend? Really? Then tell me what her favorite food is!”

    

     I found it ridiculous how he asked a question out from nowhere.

 

     “I don’t know. But I know she doesn’t like too many sweets.”

 

     “You sure?” he glared.

 

     “Yes.” I replied.

 

     He puts his phone near his ears again, “Sunju, who is this man here? He said he’s your friend.”

 

     Finally after a few minutes he calmed down and sat on the couch. “Park Chanyeol. That’s a nice name.” he commented sarcastically. “I’m Jung Daehyun.”

 

     “Nice to meet you.” I replied, of course, in a sarcastic way.

 

     “Oh yes I know.” He said and pulled his bag, taking out all his items. Surprisingly, he took out a lot of foods. Box of meat, box of veggies, box of cheesecake.. I think.

 

     “Hey will you help me out here?” This Jung Daehyun man is getting into my nerves.

 

-------

 

Sunju’s POV

 

     I remained quiet while listening to the rants on the other line. What the heck is happening? Why is Daehyun here? Why can he see Chanyeol? He doesn’t have a third eye or whatever it’s called.

 

     “Sunju, who is this man here? He said he’s your friend.”

 

     “Park Chanyeol.” I replied, not yet sure.

 

     “Oh… I kinda hate you for not telling me this, Sunju. Living together with your friend, uh? And he’s a male. I’m gonna tell your mom after I’ll get back home a week later.” He ended the call. He even didn’t give me a chance to talk!

 

     “Sunbae, can I excuse myself for a while?”

 

     “Leaving in the middle of work is a no no, remember?” he replied as he continued slicing some ingredients.

 

     “Yes.” I bowed my head, “I’m sorry.”

 

     “But for you it will be fine.”

 

     “Jinjja?” I looked at him and smiled a bit, “Thank you.” I removed my apron off and quickly got out of the cafeteria, so that at least I would also be back immediately. I walked faster than usual, there’s nothing really important to be hurried for. I want to beat Daehyun for coming here. And I want to ask Chanyeol what’s going on.

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________

 

N/A : So as promised (well not exactly) I posted another chapter. I do hope you like it. Thank you for holding on chingus, and welcome to my new subscribers. <3