Chapter 55

My Invisible Husband

 

No One’s POV

 

     Chanyeol went to his last step : Sunju.

 

     He asked Daehyun to leave for a while, and even if he was swearing at Chanyeol because of being so wet from the rain, he still agreed.

 

     Chanyeol didn’t mind the air conditioner or his outfit. He didn’t mind the coldness, he wanted to end this as soon as possible.

 

     As soon as he sat on that bedside chair, a lot of words came into his mind and he didn’t know what to say first.

 

     “Kim Sunju.”

 

     Silence.

 

     “You know.. I’m the reason for all of this.” He stated and his heart shattered into millions and millions of pieces.

 

     “But hey, you’ll be awake soon, alright? The lively Sunju would be back.” He said, his voice cracking.

 

     “And don’t worry you’ll never remember a single thing about me.” He couldn’t talk continuously because his mentally developed cries wanted to invade his mind.

 

     “Thank you, Sunju. Thank you for everything. Thank you for your care, your love… I guess I won’t get mad at you for stealing the ring anymore.” With a dry laugh, he said this.

 

     He held his ring from his necklace, and at the same time held Sonja’s cold hand where the ring was inserted on one of the fingers. “At least you made me feel what it is to have a wife.”

 

     “I’m sorry if I didn’t recognize your feelings before… I’m sorry if I messed up sometimes. Well, most of the time.. I’m really a bad husband, right?”

 

     “Sunju.. I’ll be leaving. Live life to the fullest, and.. don’t give up on your dreams. There’s a lot of them, and I hope you’ll reach all of those.” He said as he was gently squeezing her hands. Finally, he planted a soft kiss on her forehead, glance at her for the last time, and left.

 

 

-------------------------​-------------------------​-------------------------​-------------------------

4 Chapters to go before this story will end~

Thank you and Welcome new subscribers~!

K.Will's MV is finally released! Our Dobi acted so well~! Kkkk~ <3