Chapter 58

My Invisible Husband

 

     "I'm sorry." 



     I remembered the man saying that. 



     I remembered his face. He has this almond-shaped eyes, not-so-normal-sized pair of ears, and perfect lips. He has blonde hair and as far as I could remember, he has this deep voice that doesn't match his appearance. 



     But I can’t remember his name. 



     Nor anything that went after that. 
 


     I don’t know that man. 



     But in my dream, it seems that I knew him. 



     I remembered I smiled back at him when he said he was sorry.      

 

     But why was he sorry? 



     We were just sitting on the swings. That was what I could remember. That 'I'm sorry' line, his face, my reaction, the swings. Maybe I've already seen that man before. But when? 
 


     "Sunju-sshi, should I take these paper bags out already?" Daehyun snapped. I nodded quickly so that he'll leave me in the balcony already. I went home after I got discharged from the hospital. The doctor said I'll be needing my family's care for the rest of the week. 
 


     Everytime I think of the happenings before these days arrived, I felt like there was something really missing; but I don’t exactly know what. 
 


     Oh how I missed school. I think I was gone for a month, actually I was just absent for three weeks. 
 


     "Sunju?" 
 


     "Eomma." I smiled. My heart fluttered at seeing her presence. Finally I’m here with them. I embraced her again, probably the fifth time on that morning. I was even sleeping on her lap on our way back home. 
 


     "Are you feeling fine now?" 
 


     "Hmm." I mumbled as I was resting myself in her arms. I feel like I’m back at being a grade-schooler again. 
 


     "Did you miss me?" 
 


     "Of course." I chuckled too, as she was caressing my hair. "Since you’re already fine, can I ask you now, what had really happened?" 
 


     "Of course. But eomma.. honestly.. I’m still confused of what's happening. It's like I slept for years and I can’t remember anything that will explain why I collapsed." 
 


     "Maybe you just overworked. Daehyun said you came home from work at that time." 
 


     Yes. But I didn’t overwork. Yongguk sunbae do not let me do things that I can’t handle. He's always considerate. Plus I know I’m not the kind of person who likes to work a lot. 
 


     "Aigoo. Aegi-yah~ it's okay if you won’t tell me anything. I'll find out all of them soon." She replied with a smirk. 
 


     Eomma-yah, stop teasing me! >_< 
 


     I whined and watched her laugh at me. "Eomma, please don't call me aegi." 
 


     --- 
 


     "Sunju-sshi." 
 


     Daehyun's knocks on the door filled my room. It's already 10pm and I think he wants to annoy me. 
 


     "Sunju-yah, please open the door. I just want to confirm something." If his tone's like that, it means he's serious. I unlocked the door and let him enter. He sat on my bed and followed me with his sight. 
 


     "What?" 
 


     "Sunju.. Just want to ask if there's another person who stayed with you in your apartment during the time I visited you." 
 


     Pause. 
 


     I don’t know but it took me time to think. Maybe there's really someone? But hell no! It's creepy to think. 
 


     I don’t know there's one. 
 


     "Uh? What do you mean?" 
 


     "I remembered I was talking to someone earlier before I made cinnamon rolls." 
 


     I furrowed my brows. "Maybe it was the delivery boy that sends those letters to the apartment." 
 


     "Is there any?" 
 


     "Yes." 
 


     "But why would I talk to him?" 
 


     "I don’t know." My tone raised unexpectedly. 
 


     "It's not him." Daehyun didn’t reply with the same manner. He's being serious. He's confused, apparently. 
 


     "Maybe it's one of my neighbors." I guess again. He paused for a while and shrugged. "I think so too.." a grin formed on his face. "Sorry for disturbing you. Goodnight!" He said and left.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

Hello guys! This is the SECOND TO THE LAST chapter of my story. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for subscribing to my story. Anyways, there's still a last chapter which will be posted.. SOON. ;)

 

I do hope you'll support my next fanfic. I'll post it as soon as I'm done with this story. God bless everyone ^^ Lovelots ♥