Chapter 50

My Invisible Husband

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

     , just .

 

     I headed to the said hospital while Daehyun’s on the other line. I’m confused. How did I just forget it? This is just… Ugh.

 

     “You know this is your fault! You didn’t let her eat for days and…”

 

     Yes this is my fault. This is my fault. This is my fault. Definitely my fault.

 

      I stood in front of the room Daehyun mentioned. My body starts to feel this really weird thing. I can’t face them easily without feeling guilty. I’m afraid I can’t look at Sunju with her current state.

 

     Daehyun opened the door and screamed a bit when he saw me standing there. My body froze, I can’t purely imagine what I have done.

 

     I can’t.

 

     “Won’t you enter?” Daehyun woke me up with his words.

 

     I felt Daehyun grabbing the things I was holding as I stayed still, my feet glued on that spot.

 

     “I got to go get something.” Daehyun said and left.

 

     Every step I take felt like my body’s just too heavy.

 

     Finally.

 

     Sunju looks like she’s just sleeping.

 

     Guilt shot through me like a lot of arrows. I never felt this so much guilt in my life. I should be imprisoned or sent to hell for doing this. I know ‘sorry’ won’t cost anything. It’ll just make situations worse. But isn’t this the worst already?

 

     It’s all too late. I was already warned but I was too obsessed with my desires. I was badly in love. Things got twisted already. Deep inside, I want to kill myself. I want to just go back to where I originally was. I shouldn’t have put this semi-existent love on my tasks. Because I already died. I’m already dead a long time ago.

 

     Sunju, if ever you’ll wake up, I want to tell you that I’m sorry. That’s all I can say in front of you.

 

     If ever you will, I hope you’ll forgive me. If ever you will, I want you to live life to the fullest and forget me.

 

     If ever you will, I promise I won’t bother you anymore.

 

     If ever you will.

 

 

 

 

-------

 

N/A :

HELLO GUYS. I'M SORRY FOR CONFUSING YOU WITH THE LAST CHAPTER. OTL DAEHYUN'S LINE THERE WAS ORIGINALLY "THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU DIDN'T TAKE CARE OF HER...blah blah blah" SO YEAH. I'M REALLY SORRY. T^Tv

 

By the way friends, I made a twitter account. lol Please do follow me, I'll follow you back I promise. ♥

Here's my twitter --> https://twitter.com/pookiechan143 

 

Welcome new subscribers ! x)