Chapter 40

My Invisible Husband

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

     Sunju said she will give the ring today. And I felt a little bit excited. She’ll give it to her. My dream girl.

 

     So how did I knew her? It was a fine sunny afternoon and as a typical day. I am sitting at one of the benches on the sidewalk, thinking deeply. Just then I her passing by, wearing a simple white dress which fitted her well. In all honesty, she really looked like a goddess with her dress. I can say that I easily got attracted to her, and her face looked really familiar in the first place. So there, I planned to give the ring to her by accident. I took out the ring from my pocket and looked up, only to find her already gone. She was already out of sight. I cursed but then I realized it’ll do nothing with the situation.

 

     Just then an ANGRY bird.. really angry bird took the ring and flew away from me, and it made me grew angrier. I chased that damn bird and climbed the tree but then the ring fell again. And that was the time Sunju got hold of the ring and carelessly wore it. Aish. Everytime I remember how she stupidly inserted the ring on her finger makes me feel frustrated.

 

     But now's the time when I will forget those bad memories. I will not attain my ultimate happiness. I’ll be with Na Rae in a few hours.

 

     But it seems like something’s bothering me. Oh yeah, Sunju. Firstly, I can’t leave her in that state. She’s not feeling well. I think. But she already removed the ring! That stupid girl. How can I take care of her now? Aish.

 

 

 

Sunju’s POV

 

     So lazy to get up. I want to sleep the whole day. Main reason? I don’t want to give the ring. Like.. ever. How could I give this ring to Na Rae? My body and brain won’t even agree to my plan.

 

     But I know Chanyeol is here. I’m sure he’s already scolding me and if he’ll get a chance, he’ll surely drag me out of bed.

 

     I ruined my hair in frustration and got up. Time to face the reality, Sunju.

 

-

 

     I headed to the cafeteria to meet Na Rae. She had this SC meeting during our Designing Class and we decided to meet at the cafeteria during break.

 

     “What’s that?” she asked as soon as I placed the box the in front of her.

 

  Now Chanyeol, few steps to go and you’d be gone from me.

 

     She opened the little box and was amused to see the ring. She took it and looked closer to it. “Ring? This is your ring, right?”

 

     I nodded… Yes. I once told her my parents gave me that ring.

 

     “Why are you giving this to me?”

 

     “Sign of… friendship.” Was that a good reason already? I hope so.

 

     She smiled and put the ring back on the box, “Na~ I don’t need that. You’re my closest friend, that’s all that matters.”

 

     I became hesitant. Oh no, please Na Rae, just accept it.

 

     “Please Na Rae.. I’ll be glad if you will.”

 

     She chuckled cutely. Was that ridiculous?

 

     Abruptly she took the ring and inserted it on my finger. “That. Perfect.”

 

     My eyes widened with the sudden action. I immediately took the ring but… it’s already stuck. Gulps. How…

 

     “Don’t remove the ring, okay? It looks good on your finger.” She complimented.

 

     No… oh no..

 

     All of a sudden I really felt that familiar presence of someone.

 

     Park Chanyeol.

 

     I’m sure he’s here. And he witnessed what happened.

 

     Eotteokhae??!! Oh no, please..

 

 

------------------------

 

 

Hello guys. I'm really sorry for the very late update. I really am busy these days because of NOTHING. T.T

Oh well, who has instagram here? Please follow me, I'll follow you back. =)

http://instagram.com/xhela24/