Chapter 54

My Invisible Husband

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

     I almost choked. KIM YEJIN. Is this even real? I just talked about her to myself earlier. Kim Yejin. She’s… she’s too old already.

 

     “I remembered Park Chanyeol. He really looks like you.. but not with that kind of hair.. you know, old hairstyle trends..” the words trailed off my mind and I was trying to comprehend the situation. She’s Kim Yejin. She’s…

 

     “But he already died years ago. I didn’t even had the chance to see him for the last time…”

 

     Yes because you left Seoul and went to Europe to continue your studies. You were so persevere with your dream and left everything just for it.

 

     “But I really thanked him so much. If only I knew he was suffering from that illness I should’ve helped him.”

 

     I almost cried in front of her after I heard these confessions. I can’t exactly understand these. Is this all real? Why did she show up, just now, telling this? But she doesn’t know I was Chanyeol. She won’t know. If ever she will, she won’t believe.

 

     “I’m sorry dear for telling you these.. I just.. just forget all of those.”

 

     I was dumbfounded and my mouth wanted to tell something but it failed. My heart sand, I don’t know if I should act like it was nothing or just.. embrace her for coming back.

 

     But I was the one who came back. I must admit she’s still in my heart. First love never dies. It’s true.

 

     I didn’t felt anything but she took her umbrella out and opened it, placing it above her. “It’s already raining. I got to go now. Thanks for listening, dear.” She smiled and walked away.

 

     I felt rain drops pouring above me then.

 

     Despite the rain, I stayed speechless for a few minutes, before I got the courage to chase her, but it was already too late. She left. Again. The chance I had just slipped from my hand in an instant.

 

     My clothes were soaked with rain water but I could care less. This day makes me feel bittersweet. A lot of memories were remembered and became alive, and I wasn’t prepared.

 

     I felt the rain stopped and when I looked up a bit, there’s an umbrella above me, and I saw Na Rae beside.

 

  

 

[NO ONE’S POV]

 

     Both of them stayed under the shed near the hospital building. For a few minutes, both were quiet, not saying anything.

 

     “Na Rae-sshi.” Chanyeol got the courage to call her name. he thought, he has to end all of this before time runs out.

 

      “I know.. I was wrong to ask that question the last time.”

 

     “And I was also wrong for not letting you speak.” Na Rae replied, biting her lips after.

 

     “Yeah.. But…”

 

     Na Rae looked at him, and Chanyeol couldn’t speak more. He felt so sorry and his heart broke into pieces when she gave him that stare.

 

     “I know it isn’t the right time, Na Rae-sshi, but I got to tell you that..” deep sigh, “I want to thank you for everything. Thank you for giving me the chance to love you.”

 

     Na Rae’s heart shattered. She’s starting to love him, but now he’s giving up? She was just so focused on having him that she didn’t know this situation would come. Actually he really didn’t mean to let her feel that way.. but that was really his purpose though.

 

     Without any hesitation, Chanyeol embraced her. She could feel he’s cold, but she could care less. She needs that embrace from him. Right now, she wanted to cry. She knew where this situation would be going, and she couldn’t control her feelings anymore. But Chanyeol helped her in some ways. Sadly, she’ll be moving on from him again and she’s sure it will hurt so much.

 

     “Stop crying.” Chanyeol said, like an older brother. She wiped her tears. Na Rae huffed for air and forced a smile. “I don’t deserve your tears.”

 

     “Glad you know, idiot.” Na Rae played it cool but her tears wouldn’t stop falling. “Thanks for breaking my heart.” She said sarcastically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The situation Chanyeol and Na Rae had is just AWKWARD. too awkward. I'm sorry I'm really not good at making good conversations.. Most of the time I'm one-sided that's why. Please forgive me.

I can't believe I reached 240+ subs. I know this is just few but THIS IS BETTER THAN HAVING NO SUBS RIGHT? SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TRUSTING ME AND READING THIS FANFIC.

By the way guys, have you seen this?

 

I was really envious of that girl. 

But I ain't mad. I'm proud.