Chapter 33

My Invisible Husband

 

 

     “Sunju, actually, this girl is my cousin.”

 

     I comprehended the sentence for the second time. Cousin? What does he mean with that?

 

     “Can’t you connect the pictures?”

 

     “Picture? What? And cousin? Kyungsoo-ssi, why are you s-“

 

     “She just pretended she was my girlfriend.”

 

     “For what?”

 

     “Junhong said this is an effective way.” He murmured. “But I guess it will never work on you.”

 

     Kyungsoo just spill it out.

 

     "I..." he sighed. “I like you.”

 

     Like?

 

     “Junhong said you liked me too and… and they made this set-up with the thought that you would be jealous and you will confess to me but…” he shrugged. “It ended like this.” He stared at me.

 

     “I like you, Kim Sunju.”

 

     Speechless. I think my cheeks are burning. This guy is finally confessing to me.

 

      Now I knew why he chose me to be his pair in the first place. Now I know why he told me I was cute. Now he told me why he seemed concerned.

 

     This WAS what I was dreaming before.

 

     I felt nothing in return eventually. Maybe it was because my LOVE for him already vanished with 2012. Kkk~

 

     Yes. I really felt love towards him before.

 

     The confession was too late.

 

     “Sunju?”

 

     I stared at him. O_O (Awkward)

 

     I gulped. How can I answer him back? Aww.

 

     “Kyungsoo.” A wry smile appeared on my face. “I’ve always liked you, but..”

 

     His smile suddenly faded. It’s hard to tell him this here. I don’t want to..

 

     “I’m sorry.” Oh well. Sooran frowned with what I said.

 

     Kyungsoo smiled but I know it was fake.

 

     He was about to answer back when my phone rang. It was an alarm. OMO. It’s already 11:30 pm!

 

     “Kyungsoo, I have to go now.” I smiled, leaving him assured but still I felt sorry.

 

     --------------------------

 

     I was in a hurry. Why? Chanyeol and I will have a midnight snack together. I’m so excited with it. My heart pounded crazily as I remembered Chanyeol. Truth to be told, he was the reason why I ‘reject’ Kyungsoo.

 

     I think I like Chanyeol more.

 

     I looked at the ring and twisted it on my finger. I was surprised it twisted! It really did! I tried to remove it and it did.

 

     The ring was removed from my finger. I put it again. And took it off again. I did it for how many times, I already looked like an idiot. I smiled widely. The ring can now be taken off!

 

     But then I remembered what Chanyeol said.

 

     But it’s only three months since we met. He said it should be six months before this ring will be completely removed from my finger.

 

     I put the ring back to my finger.

 

     I must not tell him about this or else… he’s leave.

 

     And I don’t want that to happen.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. I'm really sorry I updated the story sooooooooooooo late. I was dead the whole week. T.T I'm really busy at school and everything. Please understand. T.T