Chapter 30

My Invisible Husband

 

     I felt happy after that.

 

     I opened the door with a big smile on my face.

 

     “Chanyeol-sshi!” I shouted and looked for him. He went out from the bedroom already with his Pajamas on. He gave me a sheepish smile, “Sunju.”

 

     “Done eating dinner?” I said as I went to the kitchen to get and cook ramen. “Not yet. But I’m not hungry.” He blunted and went back to the bedroom.

 

     Is he sick? Awwww. How did he get that?

 

     “Wait Chanyeol are you sick?” I asked on my way to the bedroom and decided to eat there.

 

     “Aniyo. I’m sleepy.” He weakly replied and faced the other side; obviously avoiding me. Well, I’m in good mood and I don’t want it to be ruined. If he’s upset, then let him be.

 

  ---------------------------------------------------------

 

     “Good morning Chanyeol-sshi.” I glanced at him. I woke up earlier than him today. I like it.

 

     He stared at me. I sensed it. I saw him get up and sat on my bed.

 

     “Are you… and Kyungsoo…”

 

     “What?”

 

     “In a relationship?”

 

     “What?!” Pfft. Now how can he… Oh..

 

     Maybe he saw Kyungsoo embracing me last night. But that was just a hug!

 

     “Relationship? He has a girlfriend!” I laughed. He was hilarious.

 

     “Oh? And why is he dating you?”

 

     “Date? Oh gosh, Chanyeol-sshi you don’t know anything.” I faced him, chuckling, “I haven’t told you about the singing completion right?”

 

     He scowled and pouted, “Aniyo.”

 

     “Well, we’ll have this singing competition next Tuesday. Kyungsoo and I will represent our team and we’ll sing in duet.” I explained and half-smiled.

 

     “Jinjja?” a big smile formed on his face, “Can I come?”

 

     “Ah?” How can he come?

 

     “Oh. I have an idea.”

 

      I raised my brows. Idea.

 

     “I’ll prepare dinner for us.”

 

     “Dinner?”

 

     “Uhm, what about midnight snacks?”

 

     “Uh… I prefer that one. I’m sure I’ll be late in going home.”

 

     “Okay.” He smiled. “Midnight snacks!”

 

     And all of a sudden, he came back to his old self. The smiling Chanyeol.

 

     “Thank you in advance!”

 

     “Yeah. And… Are you sure you don’t have a relationship with Kyungsoo?”

 

     I nodded, unsure of what he’s trying to imply.

 

     “100% sure?”

 

     “Of course!” I got a bit frustrated, “I already have my husband!”

 

     What did I just say.

 

     “Oooh.” He teasingly smiled.

 

     I covered my mouth in shame. I’m sure I’m blushing. Aish.

 

     “Thanks jagi!” he beamed.

 

      “O-Oy, w-why are you calling me t-that!” stuttering all the way~ -.-

 

     “Mianhae jagi!” he laughed as he went out from the room.

 

     “Aish. Ya!”

 

   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     “Thanks Jagi.”

 

     Err.. That one. Why does that phrase gives me… Oh~

 

      “Sunju.”

 

      I cleared my throat. I realized it’s already my part  that’s playing.

 

     “I’m sorry Kyungsoo.”

 

     “It’s fine.” He neared the player and played the song from the top. “You seem weird these days.”

 

     “Oh?” I shook my head and gently tapped my cheeks. “This is nothing. I’m just nervous for the competition.”

 

     “Oh really?” Then he went back to the position again, in front of me. “I think we can do it well.” He smiled.

 

     Okay Kyungsoo. But I can’t trust myself. I’m a bringer of bad lucks.