Chapter 41

My Invisible Husband

 

     I merged with the other people in the bus terminal. I’m sure he’s anywhere, and if he’ll get a chance, he’ll talk to me. Oh no. Chanyeol, this is not even my fault. Until now I’m still trying to get rid of the ring, but it’s no use at all.

 

     Curse this ring.

 

-

 

     “What happened, Sunju?!”

 

      Now we’re in my apartment unit, him all confused and frustrated. Well he can’t blame me. I did not do anything. Besides, I did not mean to wear the ring back on my hand.

 

     “I don’t know…” was all I muttered.

 

     He then sat and took my hand, using all his might to get the ring but it was all useless. My hand already became numb but I couldn’t complain. All I knew as that tears are falling from my eyes right now.

 

     Chanyeol groaned, knowing it was helpless.

 

     I heard him sigh. I remained my head down, trying to stop these damn tears.

 

     “Y-ya. I’m sorry for what I did.” He then slightly mumbled and took my hand and gently rubbed it. “Sorry for that. Does it still hurt?” his tone, which seemed to be annoyed, was obvious.

 

     I shook my head and forced a very slight smile and volunteered myself to massage my own hand. At the most dreadful moment, he gently wiped my tears. I was shocked by the action and my heartbeat started to race. My stupid heart… Foolish. I know it isn’t the right time to feel this way.

 

     “What are we going to do now?” he stood up again, tapping his chin with his fingers. As for me, I can’t think of anything. My mind’s blank. All I want to do is sleep. Sleep….

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

     That same night I talked to St. Peter… after all these years. The last time I visited him was when my heart suddenly ached and I asked him what was the reason, he said because Hana died… so who is Hana? She was my first love. Well, she died but my love for her never perished… but what can I do now? I was so broken-hearted when I found out she married someone and moved in that country called Philippines… I don’t know much about that country, only those things I learned from Sunju.

 

      “Good day to you, my friend.” St. Peter greeted me when he saw me enter his office. “What brought you here? Oh, the ring.” He muttered and closed his book. He showed me a smile which is like a smirk, “I sensed you have gotten some… problems.”

 

     I fell my head down and sighed.

 

     “You remembered everything I told you right?”

 

     “Yeah.” I mumbled and took steps forward. “Apparently, St. Peter, you mentioned that for six months I’ll be staying with the person who wore that ring accidentally, but why is it that only three months had passed and now I can get the ring back?”

 

     He chuckled and he put his arms behind his back, “Hmm…” he then faced me, “I forgot to add, 1 month here on heaven is 60 days on earth.”

 

     The heck! After all those years I just found it out now! Aish. So it all explained what happened. Na Rae just put the ring back on Sunju’s finger again. Aish. This is just horrible. Now I have to wait for another three earth months! For God’s sake!

 

     “But have you noticed the little problem out there?”

 

     “Problem?” I looked at him doubtedly, then he laughed. “Oh, you silly boy. So selfish.”

 

     Selfish? Me? What have I done?

 

     “Have you ever wondered…” then he paused and mumbled something. “Uh… the one who got your ring..”

 

     “Yes, Sunju.” I replied abruptly and he laughed.

 

     “Yes, Sunju. I now remembered her name…”

 

     “What’s with her?”

 

     “Haven’t you sensed something?”

 

     “N-no?” I shrugged, having no idea what he’s talking about. What’s with Sunju anyways? And is that little problem related to her? What is it all about?

 

     “Ah! Park Chanyeol. For the first time in your life you had lived with your accidental wife, that’s why you probably haven’t felt anything. Oh my my, all of my pity goes to her.” He said as he shook his head, with a worried face.

 

     “What do you mean by that?”

 

     “Just… Maybe you’ll find it out soon.” He said with a fatherly smile.

 

     I only care less with that stuff so now I’ll be telling him what’s my second purpose of going here.

 

     “Well, anyways, you told me there’s this way wherein I can be visible to everyone around me. Well, what can I do about that? As you can see, I already had the qualifications---“

 

     He suddenly had this confusing expression on his face and eyed me, “Are you sure about that?”

 

     Of course! I’m really desperate right now. I want to date Na Rae. I’m just a few steps ahead of marrying her!

 

     “Yes, I have lived for years already, plus, the ring’s on someone’s hand now. I think I have the—“

 

     “You’ll hurt her.”

 

     I stuttered. Hurt? Whom?

 

     “You’ll use her energy. Through the ring.” He said.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello readers! So how are you? (I'm find thank you and you?) LOL until now I still can't get over with Chanyeol's typo..  XDD

 

Anyways, I hope you like my update.. Thank you everyone.

And oooh!! I already got 100+ subscribers! Omo~ i love you guys! 

Here's a photo of my pookiechan for all of you~ spread the love~ ♥