Chapter 19

My Invisible Husband

 

 

     Since that incident I never dared to be close with Kyungsoo again. I already feel awkward towards him… yeah, totally awkward, because I’m afraid those strong feelings would get back. I don’t want that to happen.

 

     “What’s happening? Since Christmas Eve you seem weak.” Chanyeol observed me from the couch. I was standing beside the sink, holding a glass of water.

 

     “I’m fine.”

 

     He approached me and abruptly held my hand, and looked at it. A sudden current-like feeling flowed through my body. WHAT WAS THAT?!

 

     “The ring seemed fine. Aish I already forgot jdflskjfl…” I didn’t understand the last statement.

 

     “What have you done to me?”

 

     “What?” he asked, confused.

 

     “A-I just felt something when you touched my hand.”

 

     “I don’t know.” He shrugged.

 

     “Are you sure?” I scowled.

 

     He nodded, looking scared.

 

     I sighed and drank the rest of the water.

 

     What was really that feeling? It’s like the same feeling when you get a sudden contact with someone you admire.

 

     So am I interested with Chanyeol? How come?!

 

 

     “Dongsaeng-ah, kinchana?” my workmate who treats me like his younger sister, Yongguk, also noticed my sudden change of mood. “You look sadder than before.”

 

     “Ah? Nothing sunbae. I’m just tired.”

 

     “Oh.” He then held my shoulders and massaged them, “Aigoo, you should rest for a while. I’ll be the one to take charge here.”

 

     “Thank you very much.” I beamed weakly at him and went to the comfort room.

 

     Aish. No matter what I do I’m still lovesick.

 

     Do Kyungsoo. Aish. I can’t blame you for making me attracted to you.

 

     Oh well. I wish both of them would last.

 

     I went home, feeling totally drowsy.

 

     Kyungsoo please leave my mind. Ugh. I made it sound like he’s my ex. I really just can’t forget it easily. Kyungsoo and I are still friends. I just hope he won’t notice my actions if we meet again. Aish. I hope on that day I can accept everything.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MESSAGE TO MY READERS,

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ! :)) 

FROM: CHANYEOL AND ME. ♥