Life 7 - No Mercy!

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Let's forget a while about the mission. Now let's focus on YOU. The main character of this story. Let's go back to 3 days ago, the day when L got his accident.

 

It was a peaceful morning, dawn to be exact. The sun has not come out yet. The sky still dark with its grey color. All the neighborhood are still sleeping. It was quite, it is a peaceful moment.

 

You were still sleeping in your girly bed room. It's 5 AM now. Your room filled with lots of Himchan's poster. You admire him as a great actor and MC. You always dreaming to have a brother like him. But yes, life is not always goes with the way you wanted to.

 

Yes in real life you have brother though, but exactly way too different from Himchan.

 

Yongguk opened your room's door and he yanked away your blanket.

 

He bent down to meet eyes with you then he whispered right next to your ear with his husky low voice, "Wake up my lovely sister~ It's time to practice~”, he poked your cheek several times.

 

 

You could heard his voice, but you still very sleepy and have no intention to wake up.

 

"Oppa.. Please, let me pass for today. I don't have any strength left on my body to fight with you...”, you rolled your body to the other side so your back was facing Yongguk.

 

Yongguk raised one of his eyebrow and said, “Trust me, it's for your own goodness. It will make you stronger. If you don't want to wake up...”

 

Yongguk then grinned and bent down to your ear once again and whispered once more with his deep voice, “I'll kiss you, baby~~~"

 

In a blink of an eye, you opened your eyes, get off from your bed, rush to the bathroom and changed your clothes.

Your life is very simple and far away from rich and glamour life. Your parents was already dead since you was in kindergarten, so you don't really remember about them.

Even though you only have a small house now, but it's full of happiness, because you live in such a warm family.

Now you live with your one and only family in this world. Your older brother, Bang Yongguk, who took care of you everyday and night, 24/7, after your both parents died.

 

But.. Actually you have another brother though. You once had a younger brother who died one year ago because of an accident.

 

In your life with no parents and younger brother, the only reason for you to stay alive in this world now is Yongguk oppa.

 

Yongguk really love you and your younger brother. He played the role as your mother, father and also as a brother in home. Now, since your younger brother has died, Yongguk's attention and care is 100% directed to you and only you.

 

Everything you do, he always keep his eyes on you. No one can hurt you or disturb you or even make fun of a single hair of yours.

 

Truthfully, no one dare to do so. Why? Because Yongguk is very strong and quite popular in the entire universities in Seoul.

 

There's a huge rumor that reported Yongguk once joined a gang in Seoul, but no one could confirm about it yet. Yongguk is now working as a teacher in a martial arts school. He teach karate, taekwondo, wushu and even hangar.

 

He became one of the popular sunbaes (seniors) or you can call him a 'kingka' in your college. He also joined basketball club and always win in some international competitions. In order to protect you more, he also working as a coach in sport club at there.

 

And when we are talking about you, you are a 5th semester student majoring in Language and Arts. You took music club and learned how to play a violin there. Yes, you have a big interest with violin now, since your younger brother died.

 

You also took a part time job in the library or sometimes as a committee for culture festival in your college to help Yongguk earning money.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

After you changed your clothes, you rushed yourself to the small garden in the back of your house.

 

"One two, one two, one two, move to the right, then left! Right left, right left!", Yongguk instructed you to follow his karate moves.

 

With a sigh of content, you followed his instructions.

 

"Oppa... Our neighborhood will be very annoyed if you yell in a loud voice like that. I'm a girl, you know.. I don't need this practice at this early morning!", you stomped your feet like a kid.

 

"I did it for you, Jae.. Oppa can't 24/7 protect you because I have some jobs to do, I just want you to be able to protect yourself when I'm not around you.. That's all..", Yongguk tried to explain.

 

"Tsk tsk.. Don't over reacting, please.. I'm not a child anymore. I can protect myself, even without this training.. Just trust me, okay?", you put your both hands in your chest.

 

"No. You are still my LITTLE sister. And it will never change..”, Yongguk gave you a look.

 

"Yongguk oppa... But I'm.... Aishhh!", you kicked the air and looked down with a pout on your face.

 

Suddenly Yongguk hugged you and ruffled your hair, totally ignored your tantrum.

 

"Jae-ah.. After this practice done, you need to drink hot milk and breakfast that I had made for you. Arasseo? Oh by the way... I've already washed all your clothes, bra and underwear too. Don't be too tired baby~ From now on, oppa will take care the chores in this house too!", Yongguk gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter