Life 2 - Paradise

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Now L was laying on the sands at an unknown beach. It is a very peaceful place with the sapphire blue sea and waves.

 

"Wake up son...", a voice called L.

 

L heard that soft and beautiful voice. But he couldn't guess if it is a man's voice or woman's. But it sounds so peaceful for him. L started to open his eyes slowly. He couldn't see anyhing. The only thing he could saw was a bright light. And yes it is a very bright light, even TOO BRIGHT!!

 

L tried to get up and sit on the sands, he then put one hand to cover his eyes.

 

“Ahh what is this light? Who are you?”, L asked.

 

"I'm an Angel", the voice answered.

 

"Angel?”, L started to think and then he laughed, “HAHAHAHA~ Are you kidding me? Is it a dream?", L asked while he tried to pinch his own face and hands.

 

It's weird... I can’t feel anything! Then this is true a dream! He made a face.

 

“I came to pick you, son. Kim Myung Soo, you’ve already dead", the 'angel' said again.

 

L looking around and then smirked. Well, it's the most arrogant smirked that ever was. He still couldn't believe what he just heard.

 

“How do you know my name? And what did you just said before? Dead?! Yes okay I'm dead and what? Where am I right now? Heaven?”, L continued to smirk, “It's more like Jeju island's beach for me..”, he laughed.

 

L propped his hands to the sands and lay a bit to the back to get a relax position. That's when he realized that the color of the suit he wore has been changed. He grabbed it in a flash of light and got a shock.

 

L shouted, “YA! Someone changed my clothes! I wore a black formal suit before, and what is this?! It's like a stupid-looking-white-dress! Damn I must looks like Zeus come from nowhere..”

 

L cursed under his breath and the angel said, “We're in PARADISE, it is the middle place between world and heaven. You are a good person, that's why you can wear it.. That 'stupid-looking-white-dress' is called 'Holy Suit' by the way..", the angel made a quotation in the air, “You’ve already dead today at 2.45 AM on the road. And it's time to go now, son..”, the angel give a hand to L.

 

One by one, the piece of tragic memories of the accident playing again on L’s mind. He could remember all the things clearly now. He realized that he already died and just wake up from his own death.

 

"Waiiiiit! Wait a minute! So, that’s real??! Am I really died in a car accident?”, L asked.

 

The angel just smiled. L checked his whole body with his hands but he couldn’t find any wounds. Everything is fine. His body is just in a perfect condition just like the way it is. But then he realized that his heart is not beating anymore.

 

L started to grow confuse, he grabbed his hair in frustration. He wanted to stand up, but he lost all his strength because of the shock he just got.

 

“You.. You're.. You're r-ri-right... I.. I... I don't feel hurt anymore.. I.. I am.. Already died...”, L said with shaking voice and almost heard like whisper on the last word. His eyes started to wet and he is in the verge of crying loud.

 

"Everyone will dead when the right time comes, son. You don’t need to be sad..", the angel try to comfort him.

 

“YES IT'S TRUE! BUT WHY MUST I DIED IN A TRAGIC WAY LIKE THAT?! I DON'T WANT TO BE DEAD THAT WAY!!!”, L shouted in frustration while crying.

 

"Every human have different ways to die, son..", the angel answered.

 

"But not for me!! I’m not an ordinary person, you know... I'M AN IDOL! Just for your information, this is just too sudden! Too tragic basically!! Don't you think my family won't be sad?! My members, my boss, my friends, even my fans.. they all will cry!!”, L shouted out his frustration.

 

“I am a hope for million people in Asia.. No.. Even in the world! I can not die now, it does not even make sense!”, L said with madness in his eyes.

 

Then he started hitting the sands with his hands. He hung his head low and grabbed the sand tightly. He looks very upset and could break any momen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter