Life 44 - Secret Hideout

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Along the walk, Zelo asked Daehyun same question repeatedly, "Eommaya! Yong yong oppa!! Where he's going to take us to???", he asked in panic mode.

 

Daehyun who just kept silent to all of his questions, suddenly furrowed his eyebrows. He stopped his steps then glared at Zelo, "Aishhhhhhh!!!!!", he wanted to kick Zelo's leg but Zelo quickly avoided it.

 

"You dumbhead!!! Stop asking questions! He doesn't take us! You're the one who stupidly following him and bring me along with you! You idiot!", Daehyun grew mad.

 

Zelo just pouted his lips. Suddenly Yongguk stopped his step in front of a big door. It looks like a cafe that has been closed, and it's not really far from your house. The building is quite big and looked a little scary since all the lights already off and because it's midnight as well. The building looks so dark and kinda creepy. Yongguk took out a key and open the door. He brought both Lee Joon and Kikwang went inside the dark cafe.

 

"The cafe has been closed, right? But.. W-why they're coming here?", Zelo asked Daehyun again.

 

Daehyun just ignored his question, looked away from Zelo while cursing him silently under his breath. Both of them then went inside the cafe as well.

 

Yongguk turn on some lights and Zelo, Daehyun, Kikwang and Lee Joon looked around the dim cafe. There are some chairs and tables, mini bar, jukebox, DJ machine, mini stage, playing darts area, bookcase, and it’s like a high class cafe. There are so many antique bottles hanging on the wall and some statues of golden dragons' heads were also hanging on the wall.

 

"This is daebak! Zelo never know there's a cafe like this around Jae eonni's house..", Zelo looked around with sparkling eyes, "Daehyunie, do you have any idea about the name of this cafe?", he looked at Daehyun innocently.

 

What the hell with this idiot kid! Doesn’t he read the big cafe's name hanging outside?!! Geez! I can't stand together with stupid kid like him! Tch!

Daehyun tighten his fist while ignoring Zelo's question.

 

Yongguk open the fridge near to the mini bar. He took a bottle of beer then pouring it to the 3 glass on the mini bar table.

 

"Why don't we drink first?", Yongguk showed his evil smirk.

 

"You- Why do you bring us here? We want to fight you, not to drink with you, big bro..", Lee Joon glared at Yongguk.

 

Yongguk just chuckled and drank his beer in one shot.

 

"Daehyunie.. Why Yong yong oppa suddenly drinking?", Zelo tugged Daehyun's sleeves with his right hand.

 

Daehyun glared at Zelo and made Zelo flinched a bit. Zelo then smiled and pointed to Yongguk's glass, “Hmm.. Is that what human called with 'beer', Daehyunie? Can we taste that?”, his voice sounds excited.

 

Daehyun couldn't hold his anger no more, he finally yelled at Zelo.

“YAAA!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE! Can you stop asking me STUPID questions??! I-DON'T-KNOW! And I-DON'T-WANT-TO-KNOW!”, he shouted each word on the top of his lungs to Zelo.

 

Daehyun then continued, “I'm not his father or whatever, so stop asking me! Stop talking, you moron!”

 

Zelo just blankly blinked at him and it's super annoying for Daehyun. It just made Daehyun became angrier. Daehyun sighed deeply and just looked away ignoring Zelo.

 

Yongguk suddenly took his empty glass and put it on the mouth of the biggest dragon's head near him. The wall behind him suddenly moved and revealed a secret way, a secret room to be exact.

 

“This is my secret hideout.. A place where I killed people who annoys me..”, Yongguk smirked and walked inside the room.

 

Lee Joon and Kikwang's eyes became big and they gulped at the same time being disbelief.

 

"Woaaaah!! Woaaaah!! Daebaaaak!”, Zelo clapped excitedly and made Daehyun's hand got pulled away. Daehyun gritted his teeth and glared at Zelo even more.

 

“Wow.. It's just like in a Hollywood movie!! How can the wall move and.. And..", Lee Joon showed his amazed face with his mouth wide open.

 

"Joon-ah, we've waited this day to come for so long, don't mess it with your babo expression! Geez!", Kikwang sighed while pushing Lee Joon's back.

Both of them went inside the secret room to follow Yongguk.

 

Zelo looked at it with his mouth still wide open and Daehyun suddenly hit his head.

 

"Auuuuchh..!! Daehyunie wae?!!", he yelled while rubbing his head.

 

Daehyun just sighed again and pulled Zelo to follow the other three to the 'secret hideout' Yongguk has mentioned.

 

------------------------------------

 

The secret hideout or so called the 'hidden place behind the wall' was designed with all gold, white and black design. There are so many skulls, antique furniture and unknown statues. In the end of the room, right in the middle, there are 6 seats with unique shapes for each of them. It looks like seats for kings or something, somehow looks like thrones.

 

Yongguk sat on one of the seats and sitting like a king with his one leg on top of the other, “Welcome to my secret hideout..”, he smirked.

 

Lee Joon and Kikwang gasped and looked around with surprised expression. Daehyun and Zelo also did the same and looked around with furrowed eyebrows.

 

“6 seats? Err.. t-thrones? Is there anyone use this hideout rather than Yong yong oppa?', Zelo asked to no one, because he knew if he asked Daehyun, he will just got hit again.

 

"Show your greetings to my princess first...", Yongguk then press a small button on the mini table beside his seat. A big white screen suddenly went down from the ceiling.

 

Lee Joon, Kikwang, Zelo and Daehyun gasped when their eyes met with a very very big photo of you appeared on the screen. It's a very big photo, with the size about 8m x 10m. It's just like a theater's screen with your cute photo as the display.

“Jae-ah!”, Lee Joon yelled at the photo.

 

"Woah! Eonni!!", Zelo yelled as well following Lee Joon.

 

Daehyun's eyes grew bigger and he became speechless after he saw that big picture appeared right in front of his eyes. He looked at your photo with shock expression.

"Is that Bang Yoonjae? Really? But w-w-why?", Kikwang couldn't believe with what he just see.

 

"Yes, that's my baby Jae.. I'll make sure it's the last time for you guys to see her face..", Yongguk nodded to your big photo then smirked devilishly.

 

Everyone just ignored his words and stared deeply at the screen.

 

Yongguk saw Lee Joon and Kikwang's expressions and grew annoyed with it.

"YAA! Better don't stare at her too long like that or I swear I will pull both of your eyes out..", Yongguk yelled in a serious tone.

 

Zelo and Daehyun back to their sense after they heard Yongguk's loud voice. They changed their gazes to a black board on the right side of the room. There were some photos of boys being stabbed with pins on it and all of them look like your fanboys. Most of the photos were already tear, or doodled with marker, even stabbed with a small knife right in their face. Lee Joon and Kikwang's photos were there as well. Below of some photos also written with red marker 'YOU DIE!'.

 

Daehyun could felt spine all over his body, “What the hell is this??! He's totally crazy!!”

 

Zelo then yelled, "Daehyunie!! Look!"

 

Daehyun's eyes grew big and both Zelo and Daehyun gulped when they stared at the other pictures below all the broken photos earlier. The photos listed as the 'next target' to be killed. And those photos are L, Himchan, and Woohyun's photos.

 

On L's photo was written 'Crazy Rotten Bastard!', while on Woohyun's photo written 'The Playboy'. Himchan's photo was the biggest among all the photos and on the photo written 'Most Hated Cockroach!'.

 

"Eommaya!! It's LG's photo!!", Zelo pointed to L's photo.

 

Daehyun just chuckled then smirk seeing the photo. Serve them well...

 

"So, how do you guys want to fight me? Boxing? Wrestling? Karate? Or ...maybe with weapons?", Yongguk pointed to the other side.

 

Kikwang and Lee Joon looked at it and gasped loudly. On the wall, there are hanging so many different types of weapons like guns, shotguns, swords, and other dangerous things. There's also a big boxing ring and a space for gym with many fitness equipments.

 

"Woaaaah! Woaaaah!! Daebaaaak!!", Lee Joon became amazed.

 

Kikwang then whispered to Lee Joon, “Ya! I told you, right?! We came here to fight that crazy brother and not to enjoy the view! Remember? Stop showing that stupid expression of yours!”

 

Lee Joon showed his blank face to Kikwang and stayed quiet. After a few seconds, he then nodded, “Ahhhh... You're right! We come to fight him!”

 

Kikwang just sighed and shook his head. Lee Joon then pointed at Yongguk with the baseball stick on his hand, “We've training ourselves for several weeks and finally this day has come.. Hahaha.. If we win, you should kneeling down in front of us and apologize!”

 

Yongguk chuckled, “Training?”, he then rolled his eyes and flicked his finger, “Ah! So that's why Jae asked me why you guys have disappeared from college before..”

 

"Jae asked about us?", Lee Joon became excited.

 

"You better don't forbid us to meet Jae! We'll defeat you tonight!", Kikwang snapped.

 

Yongguk smirked, "Why can't I? So ...do you guys really want to defeat me, huh? Funny.. Really funny..", he then laughing.

 

"What's going on here? Why Jae eonni asked about them?", Zelo became confused.

 

"It's not funny!!", Kikwang yelled.

 

Yongguk then stopped laughing, "Tch.. Calm down.. Why you look so mad, ?", then he glared at him.

 

"What did we do wrong? You really think of us as scaredy cats! Let's fight now!", Lee Joon grew annoyed.

 

"You ask me what you did wrong? You texted my baby Jae and asked her for a dinner, you scumbag.. That's your fault!!", Yongguk then pointed at Kikwang, "And you! How dare you ‘call’ my baby?!!"

 

Kikwang answered back, "Wae?!! So, we can't call or even text her? That's why we're wrong and you came with your crazy mafia friends to kick and beat us down that day?! Is that all just to warn us to stay away from Jae?!!"

 

Lee Joon then added, "You threaten us and bullied us at the college too! And that's all just because you want to protect your sister?! Do you think Jae will be thankful and happy if she knew about this?"

"I'll cut your mouth if you dare to tell her.. By the way, I didn't only do that to protect my baby, but it's because I love her..”, Yongguk then stood up, “I don't want punks like both of you touch her, even a single hair of hers!", Yongguk yelled.

 

“Tch.. What? Love? Are you crazy??! Who are you, huh? Hello~~~! You're not her boyfriend, you're just her brother!”, Kikwang tighten his grip to the baseball stick on his hand.

 

Yongguk glared at Kikwang, "What? 'Just her brother', huh? Tch... I'm the only family that she have in her life right now! I'm the one who raised her! And she is mine! I won't give her to anyone.. I will kill you!!"

 

"Eommaya!! The war begins! What should we do, Daehyunie?!!", Zelo became panic and shook Daehyun's arm.

 

"We can't do anything, dumbhead.. Just watch!", Daehyun answered calmly.

 

"But we can't let Yong yong oppa kill these guys! We need to do something to help!", Zelo yelled.

 

"Who are you going to help? Jae's brother or these two stupid boys?", Daehyun asked.

 

Zelo pouted his mouth, "Hmmm.. Hmm.. Zelo don't know! But let's just make them stop the fighting!"

 

"Tch.. Stop them? Do you have any powers to do that? Look at us now! We don't have any powers, you dumbhead!!", Daehyun pointed to the handcuff between him and Zelo.

 

Zelo then ruffled his hair in frustration because he didn't know what to do.

 

"If you're really a man.. Don't call your mafia friends to help you again. Just fight us one on one.. And once we're win, you need to stop interfere with Jae's life!", Kikwang said.

"One on one? You call this as 'one on one'? Tch.. So funny..”, Yongguk spat on the ground, “Two of you, just shut the off and just kill me if you can!!”

 

Lee Joon standby on his position and yelled, "Don't regret it! If we win, make sure you release Jae from your life!"

 

"Over my dead body!", Yongguk then strode over to Lee Joon and Kikwang.

 

"Eommaya!! Run for your life, please!!", Zelo tried to yell at Kikwang and Lee Joon, but of course, no one could hear his words.

 

-----------------------------------

 

Infinite just got back to their dorm after busy schedules. Everyone looked tired and it's already dawn. Everyone started to yawn and went back to their bedrooms to get some sleep.

 

L changed his clothes then laying on his bed. He tried to close his eyes but he couldn't. Everytime he closed his eyes, your face always appeared on his mind. His face then became red as tomato after he remembered the kiss that he gave you before. He could felt his heart beat so fast and his ears became hot.

 

What's wrong with me?! That bird is not really that beauty, clever or even ...kind? B-but.. W-wait.. Well, she's kind though...

L's face formed a smile while thinking about your kindness.

She's also a strong girl even when she live with a crazy brother.. Sometimes she's cute and over care with people.. She's also special since she can see angels like me.. She can see Zelo and that damn postman!

 

L's smile faded and changed with an annoyed face.

Wait! Those two angels stay with her right now! Damn! I almost forgot about that! Are they sleep in one room with Jae? ! I can imagine how happy they are now, especially that annoying postman!

Daehyun's smirk face appeared on L's mind and he grew more annoyed.

Ah! I remember! How dare he hung off my call to Jae before! I can't let him sleep there!

L became worried and he sat up on his bed. He saw his roommates, Sungyeol and Sunggyu already fell asleep. He then decided to go outside to calm his mind.

 

L then sat on the chair in the kitchen while drinking his favorite banana milk. He then stood up and started to walk back and forth.

Am I needed to go to her house now and kick out those two angels? Hmm.. Or should I bring them here? Well.. I'm fine with Zelo live with me.. But I can't stand seeing that damn postman! Tch.. But it's better if they stay here rather than in Jae's house anyway ...right?

 

L tossed the empty banana milk's pack to the trash bin and quickly back to his room to change his clothes. He put on a jacket and use a hat to cover his face, He grabbed his car's key then ready to go. I gotta go!

 

When L went out from his room, Hoya was out from his room as well. Both of them met in the living room. L got surprised with Hoya's appearance.

 

“Whoa! You scared me, hyung! You're not sleeping?”, L asked.

 

“Myungsoo..?”, Hoya looked at L from head to toe, “Ya! Where do you want to go at this hour?”, Hoya became confused.

 

“Err.. N-nothing.. I just want to walk outside to get some fresh air.. You know.. Insomnia..”, L rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

 

“What? Are you kidding me? It's very cold now outside and don't you tired? Besides.. It's not safe to walk alone in the dawn..”, Hoya warned.

 

“Don't worry.. I'm just jogging around here.. Hmm.. Or maybe I'll just practicing our new choreography..”, L said.

 

Hoya rolled his eyes, “Ya! You need to go to our practice room if you want to do that.. So why you-”

 

“I can't go there because it's too far, hyung...”, L said while tightening his shoe's laces.

 

Hoya just nodded, “Well.. You can't go with your car anyway.. It's still under investigation by the police, right?”

 

L became stiff then looked at Hoya, “Ah! You're right, hyung! How can I forgot that my car is broken! Damn!”, L then grabbed Hoya's shoulders, “It's really irritating.. Looks like there's someone who intentionally broke it.. I had no idea who did it as well..”, he then sighed.

 

“Well.. You don't need to bring your car for jogging anyway.. Am I right?”, Hoya looked at L while raising one of his eyebrow.

 

L's eyes grew big, “H-hahaha... Y-yeah.. It's just my habit anyway.. Hahaha..”, L then quickly put his car's key into his pocket.

Damn! I can't go to Jae's home right now without my car! Aish...

 

“Hmm.. From my opinion.. Whether it's our anti fans or maybe your enemies who broke the car.. There's also some possibility that evil did that.. You better be careful.. I suggest you to put some lucky charms in your car from now on..”, Hoya gave L a serious look.

 

“E-evil? Come on, hyung.. That's ridiculous..”, L sighed, “I guess.. I won't go anywhere then..”, he then put off his shoes again then sat on the sofa in the living room.

 

Hoya smiled then sat beside him as well. He then took the remote and turn on the DVD player to watch a movie.

 

“What are you going to watch, hyung?”, L asked while taking off his jacket.

 

Hoya then open the drawer near the TV, he tried to find a movie to watch.

“Hmm.. I don't know.. Maybe I'm going to watch 'SAW 5' or 'Drag Me To Hell'.. Wait.. 'The Ring' is good as well.. Or.. Ah! I found it! This one will be great!”, he then held out a DVD to L, “Let's watch 'JU-ON'!”

 

L gasped and just shook his head. He knew his hyung very well and it's not weird anymore to face this kind of scene. Hoya started to watch the horror movie while smiling like a child.

 

“Ya Myungsoo.. We need to wake up in two hours later.. I think I'm just going to continue watch this and just skip my sleep..”, Hoya poked L's arm.

 

L furrowed his eyebrows, “But hyung.. You also didn't sleep yesterday because of me, right?”

 

“Right.. But you should be thankful that I did some rituals to call you back.. Look, you're really back anyway..”, Hoya chuckled.

 

L just gave him an 'are-you-kidding' look because he didn't know what to say no more if Hoya started to bring up his myth's things. The two of them continued to watch the movie for about 15 minutes. The movie was so scary and L didn't want to stay any longer there.

 

“Hyung.. I will back to my room now.. Good night.. Err.. Morning?”, L chuckled then stood up.

 

“Myungsoo-ya.. By the way, do you know who is Bang Yongguk?”, Hoya asked out of the blue.

 

“Huh? Of course I know him.. He is Jae's brother, right? Wae? Why do you ask?”, L became confused.

 

Hoya just smiled, “Well yeah.. You're right.. But he is also something else...”

 

“What do you mean hyung? Just speak clearly?”, L sat beside him again.

 

Hoya shook his head, “You better don't get too close with Jae.. I warn you, okay? I already know about who exactly he is..”

 

L furrowed his eyebrows even more and looked at Hoya confusedly.

What Hoya hyung mean? Why I can't get too close with Jae..? Tch... Is that because her brother has 'sister complex syndrome'? Like hell... I’m not scared at all...

 

Hoya then grinned, “Anyway.. He is a close hyung of mine now! You know what he asked me this afternoon??”

 

L just shook his head. Hoya grinned even more, “He called me and said something weird has happened in his house..”

 

L gulped and suddenly remembered about Zelo and Daehyun who staying there now.

 

Hoya then added, “He said he can feel that there's ghost in his house who will bring bad luck to him and Jae..”

 

“G-ghost? Hahaha.. Are you kidding me? That's impossible.. Besides, a strong man likes him afraid of ghost? No way!”, L chuckled.

 

Hoya pouted his lips, “Ya! He is serious! And I do believe him!”

 

L then just laughing and Hoya just pouted even more.

 

“Ya Myungsoo.. It's not only you who look weird for me.. But Jae too.. I think the ghost is not trying to annoy Yongguk hyung.. The ghost is trying to annoy Jae.. There's something suspicious between you and Jae as well..”, Hoya stared at L's eyes deeply.

 

L became stiff. He then cleared his throat then leaving Hoya to the kitchen. Hoya then followed him from behind. L drank a glass of water while Hoya staring at him with a suspicious gaze.

 

“Don't ignore me, Kim Myungsoo.. There's something I want to know from you.. And it's been so long for me to ask this to you.. But..”, Hoya sighed.

 

L started to grow worried with the question that Hoya wanted to ask him. He got a bad feeling about that and tried to run away from the situation.

 

He then tried to change the topic, “Err.. Hyung! I think I want to sleep now.. I'm sleepy..”, L rubbed his eyes, “You better focus on your movie, okay? Good night hyung!”

 

“It's about your accident.. And about you who miraculously coming back to life and-”, Hoya stopped his words after he saw already went inside to his room.

 

L just pretended he didn't hear anything from Hoya and quickly shut his door. Hoya inhaled deeply then looked down. His expression became darken and he looked sad.

Fine Myungsoo.. If you don't want to listen my question.. Then it's better for me to find the answer by myself...

 

--------------------------------------

 

Both Lee Joon and Kikwang glared at Yongguk. They yelled in harmony and strode over to Yongguk as well, “YAAA!!!”

 

They swung the baseball stick towards Yongguk's head.

 

“EOMMAYA! Do something Daehyunie!!”, Zelo close his eyes.

 

Daehyun just sighed and shook his head. The situation became very quiet. There were no sound from Lee Joon or Kikwang, nor did Yongguk. It's very silent until everyone could only hear their own breathing and the tic-tac sound from the clock hanging on the wall. Zelo who still closing his eyes became confused and open his eyes slowly. He blinked several times then his eyes became big after he saw Yongguk has defended himself from the hit. He grabbed both baseball sticks with both of his hands.

 

“Daebak!”, Zelo sighed in relief.

 

Yongguk glared the two boys with his death glare. He gritted his teeth and yes if stare could kill, both of Lee Joon and Kikwang maybe already inside their graves right now. He pulled both of the baseball sticks from Lee Joon and Kikwang's grasps then threw it away to the floor.

 

Lee Joon and Kikwang gasped seeing it then looked at each other. Both of them then tried to kick and hit Yongguk several times, but none of the attacks could even touch his skin. Yongguk found a chance to push both of them until they fell to the floor. He pushed them hardly until they growled in pain.

 

“Aaarghhhh...”, both of them could feel that their back hurt so back hitting the hard floor.

 

Yongguk smirked proudly, “Is that all you've got?”

 

Lee Joon quickly stood up and ran to Yongguk with his tighten fists. He then swing his fist to Yongguk's face, but again, Yongguk was quicker than him to catch his punch before it could even hit his face. Yongguk twisted his arm a bit then kicked him right on the stomach that made him fell to the floor once again.

 

Lee Joon coughed then glared at Yongguk, “YOUU!!”, he looked so mad while holding his hurt stomach.

 

Yongguk just crossed his arms and blew his bangs, “Actually.. I don't want to fight WEAK boys like you two.. PATHETIC creatures just leave this place when I still let both of you to-”

 

Kikwang cut his words, “Like hell we want to give up! You better shut up!”, he then stood up and tried to punch Yongguk, but Yongguk dodged all the punches easily.

Yongguk then smirked and punched Kikwang right on the face. Kikwang stumbled backward while holding his nose.

 

“My nose!!! Aarghhhh!”, Kikwang growled in pain.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter