Life 3 - Only Tears

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L being dragged by an angel to some place that only-God-know-where to find out what kind of missions he should do to get his second life.

 

So what actually happened in the 'real' world where L's body still laying down died and has no sign of waking up?

 

After the accident, L's body being taken to the hospital. The doctor and nurses brought L’s body to the ICU room. In just a moment after that, L’s family and INFINITE members along with their manager, were coming to the hospital. Everyone looked very panic, shocked and worried.

 

After about half an hour, the doctor went out from the ICU room.

 

L’s parents immediately shook the nurse’s shoulders, “How’s my son??! He is fine, right??!”

 

The doctor opened his mask, “The ambulance brought him here after he lost too many blood. His pulse has stopped from the moment he was taken from the accident's place. I'm so sorry to tell you this, sir, madam, to all of you. We already did the best that we could to bring your son back to life. But it's too late...”, the doctor explained.

 

Everyone got shocked and couldn't believe what they just heard. The son that they always proud of, a member who took part as 'visual' in INFINITE, now has gone. He will never coming back.

 

This thought gave all of them a shock and couldn't even say a word. L's mom burst into tears instantly and she hugged his husband who also crying as well. They never expected that life would be so cruel to take their son's life away too fast.

 

All INFINITE members, from Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, and even the maknae Sungjong remained quite and their mind goes blank. They didn't know how to react, and even they didn't want to believe the words that was just coming from the doctor's mouth. After a few minutes of silent, suddenly Sungjong break the silent by crying histerically.

 

"NOOOO!! L hyung can't die!!! You're lying! I know he still alive, do something... DO SOMETHING!!”, Sungjong shook the doctor's shoulder hardly.

 

"I am so sorry, I can not do anything about it. It is a fate, we have to admit it. I am so sorry. I know how you feel..”, the doctor said while squeezing Sungjong's both arms.

 

"No..... L hyung...”, Sungjong cried in horror while covering his face.


Right after, Dongwoo and Woohyun joined Sungjong. Two of them crying histerically with the death of their beloved member. Dongwoo hugged Sunggyu immediately, and tighten his grip on Sunggyu. Sunggyu just remained silent and hugged him back, but he couldn't deny that his tears also ran down to his cheek.

 

Woohyun down to his knees immediately and clutched his heart with his right hand to ease the pain he felt inside his heart, he couldn't hold it anymore. He felt hurt that his beloved dongsaeng that he always bullied and teased now has gone ….forever.

 

Hoya also down to his knees and hugged Woohyun tightly while himself also crying and sobbing hard. He also felt hurt deep inside his heart to find out that one of his best brother has died.

 

Sunggyu couldn't hold his tears anymore, it hurts him when he saw all his dongsaengs crying in misery, especially when one of them now couldn't be seen anymore in this world.

 

Now Sunggyu is also sobbing hardly while hugging with Dongwoo.

Damn you L, you can not just leaving us like this. You know that we love you so much, right? I am sorry I couldn't treat you best and I didn't take care of you very well.

 

In this miserable moment, one person remained his silent. He didn't talk. He didn't move. He didn't cry. He just stayed there standing like a person who has no soul anymore. He could felt his whole body numb and his eyes do not blink even once. He stared into the floor with emptiness, his head spinning so badly.

 

He did not want to believe that his best friend, his best brother, his 'other-half' to share story with, now has gone from his life. His best friend has died.... All the memories that they had spent together since the first time they met ran fast in his head. He couldn't take it anymore, he felt angry, sad, disappointed, miserable, all that wretch feeling become one.

 

Sungyeol suddenly took steps forward and in a blink of an eye he has slammed the doctor's body to the ICU's door hardly.

 

 

BAM!!

 

 

"DAMN YOU STUPID

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter