Life 15 - Zelo VS Daehyun : Part II

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L was smiling widely to see some pictures that he took on his camera.

 

“Hey Zelo, what do you think about this one?”, L looked to his left then to his right, then he just realized that Zelo has gone.

 

“Hm? Where is he? Don't tell me that he wants me to call him with that weird MANTRA.. Say his name while clapping hands 3 times? I will never do that stupid thing! Well.. Whatever, he is not a child anymore though.. He can take care of himself.. Besides, he is an angel..”, L just shrugged then continued to walk around the park.

 

He walked peacefully while enjoying the sight of the river. He could felt the wind brushes against his face and a smile started to form on his face. Even though he was wearing a mask, you could tell he is smiling by looking at his eyes.

 

There were so many people at the park. Children, parents, students, tourists, all of them are all there in the park. Couples also could seen everywhere at the park. People busy doing their own activities, such as bicycling, playing with their pets, playing around the fountain, and etc.

 

L knew he has to be careful with his identity. He need to hide his face or he will be a dead meat. He has been a big issue these several days on the news so he didn't want to get caught while he was refreshing his mind likes this, he didn't want anyone to disturb this freedom.

 

Hmm.. It's so weird to walk alone at this park.. Everyone enjoying themselves with their lovers, children & family.. And here I am the famous Visual L, walking around alone at the park.. Great Zelo, now I miss you..

L starts to grow bored and think about where Zelo is.

 

“Oh.. I remember! Zelo asked me about the bridge earlier! Maybe he went there alone because I forbid him.. Yes, right.. I'll just try to find him there so I don't need to say that dumb mantra.. And I've gotta ask him about another clue for my mission too...”, L fixed his mind and went to the bridge to find Zelo.

 

---------------------------------------

 

Besides, Daehyun brought Zelo to a place that looks like a forest. There was a lake and lots of pine trees. It was quite dark because the tall trees covered the sunshine. The place was quite, even too quite just like nobody ever live there. All you could heard was just the sound of wind brushing against the tree's leaves.

 

"The rules are still the same. Who give up first then he is the loser and totally a coward!”, Daehyun took his position to get ready.

 

“Eommaya~ Daehyunie~ You still didn't change at all. Even a bit, you didn't change..”, Zelo shook his head.

 

Daehyun stared at one of the biggest tree near him. In a blink of an eye, the tree fell and flying to Zelo's direction.

 

In a speed of light, Zelo avoided it. Zelo smirked, “Old trick Daehyunie~~ This is just a piece of cake for Zelo! Is that all Daehyunie got? Bbuing bbuing~”, Zelo mocked Daehyun with his ‘aegyo’.

 

Daehyun became angrier than before and suddenly a strong wind blew to Daehyun. He winced his eyes and covered it with his left hand, but he still strong enough to stand in his position without a single move on his feet.

 

Daehyun held out his right hand to Zelo, the ground instantly separated into two parts. Thanks God, Zelo has been jumped away from it or he has been fallen to the deepest part of the earth.

 

Daehyun then looked at a big stone behind him, he blinked his eyes then the stone flew towards Zelo. Zelo quickly caught it and destroyed it with his left hand while his right hand still holding his beloved skateboard.

 

"Eommaya.. This stone is so light just like a paper.. Daehyunie, let's play something more fun, shall we? What if we play ‘paper, scissors and stone’ for the next round..?", Zelo smiled like a little kid.

 

"Tch! You looked down on me, Zelo! Damn you! You're a guardian angel, and you asked me to play such a childish way to fight?", Daehyun devilishly smirked.

 

He gazed at the lake, and the water rise up to the air, it formed into something like a big wave and it's ready to splash Zelo anytime soon.

 

“Oh no.. Not with that trick anymore.. Zelo is boring”, Zelo yawning loudly.

 

The water flew towards Zelo in a very quick speed. It splashed Zelo, but of course Zelo has been disappeared and appeared just right behind Daehyun.

 

"Don't run away, you dumb head!", Daehyun turned himself around and glared at Zelo.

 

"Zelo is really sleepy.. Maybe, we should just stop this and drink a couple cup of coffee in ‘Starbucks’ after this? Let's teleport ourselves to some cafe in Mexico or maybe Paris? London? What about Vietnam?", Zelo pouted his lips and gave Daehyun his big baby eyes.

 

Daehyun became irritated with Zelo's words then he took a step closer to him and flicked his forehead.

 

“Awww... It's hurts!! Why did you do that Daehyunie?”, Zelo rubbed his forehead.

 

Zelo sticking out his tongue to Daehyun and Daehyun just stayed quiet. He didn’t know what to say no more to Zelo. He knew that Zelo is always childish this way. Daehyun exhaled deeply then took a coin out from his pocket.

 

 

He threw the coin into the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter