Life 16 - Hello Partner!

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At the same time when a car was about to hit you and L, both Zelo and Daehyun got a strange feeling. They looked at each other and they knew something dangerous has happened.

 

“Daehyunie! Release Zelo!! ppali... ppali!!", Zelo shouted.

 

"You need to release me first, you dumb head! I can't even move my fingers!", Daehyun snapped.

 

Zelo released his skateboard from his hand, and at the same time Daehyun was freed. He stood up and touched Zelo's body with one of his finger. In a second, Zelo instantly fell down and he stood back up again in a normal position.

 

“No!!! LG is in dangerous!! Bye Daehyunie!”, Zelo took his skateboard and teleported himself right away to where L belong and disappeared from Daehyun's sight.

 

“Damn you Bang Yoon Jae! You try to kill yourself again?! You're totally insane!”, Daehyun also disappeared to rush himself to you.

 

----------------------------------------

 

L still stood there, in the middle of chaos and flashlights. He didn't know what to do.

A bright light appeared for about 3 seconds in front of L. L winced his eyes then he saw something shining on his right palm. He got surprised after he saw a puzzle with letter 'R' on it.

 

“LG~~~~!!!!!! Are you alright??!!! Sorry, Zelo was late!!!”, Zelo suddenly appeared beside L, shouted worriedly.

 

Zelo stopped shouting when he saw L's blank expression. Zelo looked at the piece of puzzles on L's palm. He blinked blankly then he looked up to meet eyes with L.

 

“That's the puzzle! You got it, LG!! Congratulations..! It means your first mission is success!”, Zelo clapped his hands happily.

 

“Wh-what?!”, L finally realized that Zelo was there and confusedly asked.

 

------------------------------

 

You were running fast without looking back even once. You paused a while to catch your breath. Your clothes was dirty, and your knees got scratched a bit, plus your hair was now a mess. You thought that this was not really a good choice to meet Yongguk right now once you got home.

 

You decided to rest for a while when you spotted a mini market near you. You bought a fresh drink and cleaned yourself with wet tissues. You sat on one chair in the corner of the mini market.

 

You gulped down the water like you haven't drink for a month. When you were swallowing the water, Daehyun popped out right in front of your face, so you burst the water out because you got a shock. The water splashed onto the floor and some to Daehyun's face and onto his jacket as well.

 

“You!!!!”, you point a finger to Daehyun's face. Daehyun stepped back and felt annoyed.

 

“Aishhh... What a dirty girl..", he wiped his face and jacket, "Tell me, what do you feel after being saved 'once more' from the death, lady?”, he made a quotation in the air and said in a mocking tone.

 

You yelled, “That's all happened because of you! I did it on purpose to make you come and save me because I need to talk to you! You said you will come if I ever try to kill my-”

 

Daehyun covered his ears and showing his annoyed face, “Sssssttttt....”, Daehyun put a finger on your lips to shut your mouth.

 

You shut your mouth right away and looked at him being confused.

 

“Your voice is too loud, young lady. Please keep your manner, at least in front of a man.. So.. What do you want to tell me, miss Jae?”, Daehyun asked.

 

“You!! Oh my God!! Why you just coming out right now? If you came out earlier, I will not get into trouble. The man who saved me... His face is so familiar.. But I can't remember.. I'm panic!! Some people take our pictures and.. and..”, you looked really panic and trembling.

 

Daehyun just yawning and not interested at all with your stories.

 

“Stop it. If you don't want to tell me what you want to ask. I better leave..”, Daehyun turned away.

 

“No! Wait.. I want to ask you something..”, you grabbed his wrist to stop him from leaving.

 

“What now? I don't have much time to listen to your stories..”, Daehyun gave you a look.

 

You inhaled deeply then said, "Explain to me about this puzzle. Explain everything that you've been told me that night..”

 

“Oopps... Sorry Jae.. Did you forget? I only said once, I never repeat what I said. I'm a Postman Angel, my job is ONLY to deliver a message, not to explain it in details. By the way, I'm not a superhero, so it's not my job to protect you..”, Daehyun glared at you.

 

"But you said you will save me every time I want to kill myself...", you grew confused.

 

"That's right. But it doesn't mean I'll protect you all the time~ That's not my job.. I'm done here.", Daehyun walked away from the market.

 

You following him straightaway and felt annoyed with Daehyun's words. In one side, you felt so emotional and confused with all of this, so you yelled at him, “YAAAA!!”

 

All people on the street were looking at you in a weird gaze. Daehyun just kept walking then waved his right hand without looking back to you.

 

"Yaaaa!! Jung Daehyun!! I beg you! Please explain it to me, because it's related with my wish to meet my younger brother once again...”, you down to your knees and unconsciously crying.

 

People around you started to think that you were a crazy person, since they couldn't see Daehyun. You just don't care with people around you, so you just keep crying.

Please Daehyun... I really want to meet my younger brother once again...

 

Daehyun couldn't handle it anymore. He turned back to you and shouted, "Aisssh... This annoying girl.. Stand up! I don't like to see a girl kneeling down to others except in God's altar...", Daehyun flicked his finger and your body stood up by itself.

 

You rubbed your eyes to wipe your tears away and sobbing silent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter