Life 41 - Fifth Mission

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L then smiled while hugging you, “Then listen.. My fifth mission is...”

 

You gulped then just waiting for him to continue.

 

“My fifth mission is... 'Heal a wounded heart'...”, L said.

 

You blinked your eyes, “Mwo? What did you say? Heal a ...what?”

 

L repeated, "Heal-a-wounded-heart!”, he then pushed you a bit so you were now face to face with him, “Do you know what it means? It means this time God wants me to be a doctor, psychologist, paranormal or whatever to heal someone who's being hurt by something or maybe someone!! Aisssh jeongmal... Meolla meolla!”, L sighed.

 

You looked at him with a confuse look, “Wounded heart? Hm... Wait a minute, then we need to guess whose heart it is? And also we need to find the reason? Eottoke.. I don't understand at all with this mission.. Ya L, do you have any idea about your target?”

 

L just shook his head, then looking into your eyes deeply, “I'm totally clueless...”

 

You could felt that your heart beating faster, then for a couple minutes, both of you starred at each other. L's face was just too close with yours and you could just gulped when you felt L's breath in front of your face.

Zelo still covering his eyes then he became very shy, "Eommaya! Zelo won't disturbing both of you now! Let's talk about the mission later.. Here it is..”

 

Zelo gave both of you the mission card.

 

 To: L 

 “Heal a Wounded Heart.” 

 

Zelo then continued, “Er...  Zelo will come back again soon to give you any clue! LG, eonni, annyeong!!"

 

You turned your head, “No! Don't leave, Ze-”

 

Zelo already disappeared, leaving both of you and L in that awkward position.

 

“-Lo..”, you then sighed.

 

You looked up to L again with shy face then you cleared your throat. You then pushed his body so that you could release your body from his arms.

 

“Yaa! It's because of you! You babo! Now Zelo will misunderstood about us!”, you kicked L's leg.

 

“Auchhh!! Ya! Why you- auchh!”, L rubbed his leg.

 

You rolled your eyes, “Zelo is still a kid and you hugged me just like that in front of him and-”

 

L grew annoyed. “A kid? Tch.. Do you mean a giant kid with tall body? Why you so mad? That's not our first time hugging anyway.. To be exact, we even kiss-”, L suddenly stopped his words and blushed.

 

You gasped and also blushed because of his words, “YAA! Don't remind me about that scene! You bad guy!”, you slapped his back several times.

 

"Aiiiiish really! What's wrong with you?!", L showed his annoyed face, "It's just a CPR, okay? C-P-R! It was not a real kiss! Why you so mad? Besides, we already growing up though.. Tsk tsk.."

 

"Mwo? So what?! If we've already growing up, then is that means I can let you do anything freely to me? Yaaaa you ert!!", you hit his shoulder.

 

L rubbed his shoulder, made a face at you then walked to your door to go back to his room.

 

You shouted, "Yaaa! I'm not over yet! I'm still talking, okay? Where do you think you want to go?"

 

L turned his head, “Hey bird.. Can you stop asking, complaining, and yelling? Look.. You become more and more like a bird now.. Too noisy.. Well, I'll go back now.. Bye bye bird~”, he then waved his hand without even looking back at you and went out from your room.

 

"Geez! That zombie! Hateful like always! Tsk tsk tsk...", you sighed.

I wonder how many months left to complete all of his missions? Besides, we only have 5 puzzles now.. There's still a long way to go.. 6 more missions to do, huh? I hope everything goes well..

 

------------------------------------

 

It's already 9AM and everyone has done with their packing to go back to Seoul. Like what you've promised before, you went back with Woohyun, Hoya and L. L.Joe has gone back earlier since he has another schedule with Teen Top. He left a small paper below your room's door. You noticed it and read it carefully.

 

Dear my cutie Jae..

Oppa should go back first to Seoul because I have schedule with Teen Top.. I don't want to wake you up, so I just leave this paper message below your door.. Is it romantic? ㅋㅋㅋ

Let's meet again with oppa in Seoul! Take care Jae! =]

 

P.S.

Just go back with the staffs. Avoid those animal boys, okay?

I'm so sad that I can't go back with you.. ㅠ.ㅠ

From: L.Joe oppa

 

“Hm? It's really rare for L.Joe oppa to send a long message like this..”, you titled your head, “Well.. It's nice to have a very good oppa like him though.. But I'm sorry oppa, I've promised Woohyun oppa to go back with him.. So.. I can't avoid them..”, you showed your apologetic look to the paper as if it was L.Joe.

 

You then put it inside your bag and walked out from your room. When you open the door, suddenly someone stood in front of your door, smiling widely at you and immediately grabbed your bag from your hand. You gasped and realized that the person was no other than the greasy man, Nam Woohyun.

“Let's go my princess! Let's go back to our castle together!!”, Woohyun grabbed your wrist with his free hand while showing a cute smile.

 

You could just sighed and went down together with him. The car has already waiting in front of the hotel's lobby. Woohyun suddenly ran to open the car's door for you.

 

“Please sit, my princess..”, he motioned you to get in.

 

You smiled awkwardly then you walked to the car. When you were about to get in, you saw L was already sat inside. You sighed then sat beside him.

“Yo!”, he greeted.

 

You blushed seeing him because you remembered last night's scene with him, the moment when he hugged you so tightly.

This zombie.. Why he sat there? It's better if Hoya oppa and Woohyun oppa who sat beside me.. Heol!

 

You looked at the front seat and found Hoya already sat there beside Infinite's manager who was the driver. You noticed that Hoya was holding onto something. Hoya was held a skull head while rubbing it and singing to 'As Long As You Love Me' by Backstreet Boys.

 

Hoya sang, "I don't care who you are~ Where you're from~ Don't care what you did, as long as you love me~~"

 

Hoya then stopped and turned his head, while spinning the skull head in front of your face,

"Morning, Jae! Let me introduce my new friend! His name is Skully.. It's a cute name, right?", he blinked his eyes cutely.

 

You could felt shiver all over your body and gulped. You smiled awkwardly to him.

I took my words back before.. Now I thank God that Hoya oppa didn't sit beside me..

 

L rolled his eyes, “Ya hyung.. Where did you get that weirdo thing? Aigoo you really..”

 

Hoya smiled, “I got it from a cave yesterday.. In the dawn, when all of you were sleeping.. Hahaha.. It's so cute, right? Maybe I can use it for some rituals..”, Hoya then playing with his 'cute skull' and just laughing.

 

You and L looked at each other then gave him an 'are-you-kidding-look'. Woohyun then sat beside you after putting your bag behind. He then slung his arm to your shoulder.

 

“Okay okay~ Don't think too much about him, Jae.. My princess~ Let's go back to our castle together!!”, he grinned at you.

 

You sighed deeply then the driver started the engine. It was so awkward to sit between L and Woohyun during your way back home. The car was so quiet and you could see that Hoya has already sleeping in the front seat. Woohyun suddenly took out his phone and asked you to take pictures with him. You then pose together with him and took pictures together. L glanced at you and grew annoyed. He then looked away to the window and cursed Woohyun silently.

 

After some time, your phone suddenly rings. Your phone's ringtone was so weird because your phone was broken and it surprised everyone in the car.

 

L snapped, “Ya really! What is that sound? Is it your ringtone or a sound of a broken can? Tsk tsk..”

 

You quickly grabbed your phone, “Hehe~ Mianhae~ The screen has cracked so then the ringtone turns out like this.. Looks like it has infected my ringtone too.. Aigoo..”

 

You then looked at the screen to look who's calling you, but you couldn't see it because your phone's screen has cracked more and makes it blur.

 

You cleared your throat then answered it, “Yoboseyo?”

 

"Jae-ah?", a soft voice could be heard and it was a man's voice.

 

You raised an eyebrow, "Yes? Who's this?"

 

"Me? I'm your beloved idol...", Himchan giggled from the other line.

 

“MWO?!”, you got surprised and again you became nervous.

 

“Ssttt..! Is there Myungsoo and the others beside you? Just don't mention my name.. I don't want them to know..”, Himchan said.

 

You glanced at L and Woohyun then cleared your throat. Woohyun and L then looked at you with a curious expression. You then changed your voice to a soft one so then both Woohyun and L would not suspicious.

 

“Y-yes.. I got it.. What's the matter?”, you asked Himchan.

 

“Can you go for a dinner with me tomorrow? I mean.. Just the two of us?”, Himchan asked.

 

“EH?! What?!”, you couldn't believe with what you just heard.

 

L and Woohyun grew more curious and stared at you. They didn't have any idea with who was calling you right now.

 

“You will not reject your idol's request, right? Kekeke~ I will pick you tomorrow at 7PM.. Okay?”, Himchan continued.

 

Your eyes grew big.

What? Yongguk oppa will kill him if I go with him.. Eottoke...

 

You bit your lips, "Hmm.. 7PM..? I think I can't-"

 

Himchan cut your words, “Wae? Is it because of your brother? Don't worry.. I have a plan so then you and me can go together without he knows about it.. So there is no other reason, okay? Kekeke~ See you tomorrow~~my fan~”, Himchan said with a teasing tone.

 

He then hung up the phone. You could just open your mouth and grew stiff after you heard him. L and Woohyun became more and more confused with you and they both stared at you with a confuse expression.

 

On the other hand, Himchan was smirked and cheering inside his mind.

I'll just need to make her big bro fall asleep with sleeping pills.. Then I can go with Jae freely! Yahoooo!!

 

"Who's that, Jae? You look so nervous..", Woohyun asked.

 

You looked at him, “Err.. It's my senior in music club.. Hehe~ He asked me to come to the college tomorrow morning..”, you lied.

 

Woohyun nodded and smiled back. L raised his eyebrow after he heard you.

 

L asked you, “Senior? You mean L.Joe?”

 

“Of course not!”, you then looked at him, “Why should I tell you about who my senior is? You don't know him anyway..”, you then sticking out your tongue to him.

 

L furrowed his eyebrows, “I got the feeling that maybe I know him..”

 

"If you really that curious, just come to my college tomorrow then just see who he is!”, you smirked and L just looked away.

Haha~ got you, babo! I bet you won't dare to come! Ha!

 

L then took out his iphone and open his twitter account to see some mentions from his fans.

 

“Jae-ah? Why are you not invite oppa too?”, Woohyun hugged your shoulder.

 

You released his hands from your shoulder then looked at him.

“Hehe~ I'm just joking oppa.. You should not come to my college.. I don't want to be killed by your fans..”

 

“Hng? But you're also my fans, right?”, Woohyun grinned.

 

You shook your head while looking straight to the road in front of you, “Nope~”

 

“What? Aigoo~ then just be my princess and stay in my heart, okay? Be mine~”, Woohyun starred at you with a serious gaze.

 

You chuckled, “Isn't that your song? Be mine is Infinite's title song, right?”
 

Woohyun pouted his lips while typing a new status on his twitter from his iphone.

 

@wowwh: I'm so sick of this burning love..  I can't take my eyes off from you so when will you be mine? =_=

 

L who was busy looking at his twitter spotted Woohyun's new tweet and got more annoyed with it. He then tweeted something too. A very short tweet that was directed to Woohyun's tweet but he didn't mention him, so no one knew that he tweeted it to answer Woohyun's tweet.

 

@INFINITELKIM: Not even in your dream..

 

---------------------------------------

 

The next day, just like usual, you just finished your karate's training with Yongguk early in the morning. What makes it different was that Yongguk kept looking at you and couldn't take his eyes off you. He also very quiet during today's training. You grew confused with his rare behavior and decided to ask him.

 

“Oppa..? Is there something on my face? Why you always looking at me even since when I woke up until now?”, you raised an eyebrow.

 

Yongguk just stayed quiet and kept looking at you.

You grew annoyed with that then you yelled at him, “YONGGUK OPPA!”

 

Yongguk finally back to his sense, “Yes my baby Jae..? Wae?”, he got surprised with your loud voice.

 

“Are you back to your sense now? What happen to you? Aishh jinjja..”, you crossed your arms.

 

“Nothing.. Just go take a bath.. Oppa will prepare breakfast for you..”, Yongguk smiled then rushed to the kitchen.

 

You grew more confuse, “What's wrong with him? He looked very quiet and a little bit different since yesterday.. Since I got back from Jeju.. Did something happened?”, you thought for a second then shook your head, “Aishh meolla meolla! My brother is always weird anyway..”, you then went inside the living room and saw the clock on the wall, “Omo! I almost late! I need to go to the college!”

 

With that, you ran to your room to take a bath. Yongguk saw your figure running on the stairs from the kitchen, he then sighed and close his eyes.

I found that flower bouquet under your bed when you're gone to Jeju, Jae.. Who sent it to you? Why you hide it from oppa? Why..??

 

--------------------------------------

 

It's 3PM so you just done with your class so you walked to the music room to meet your friends there after you took absent several times.

 

Zelo suddenly appeared in front of your face, “Annyeong eonni!!”

 

You halted and your eyes grew big, “OMO! You-”

 

You were about to throw tantrum to Zelo because he made you surprised, suddenly 4 girls from another class called you from the back.

 

“Ya Bang Yoon Jae!”, you turned your head to them.

 

They went closer to you and gave you an annoying gaze. The 4 of them was quite tall rather than you.

 

“We need to talk with you..”, one of them said.

 

You raised an eyebrow, “Who are you guys? How do you guys know my name?”

 

“Tch! You always appear on newspapers, TV and now..high class magazine?! Seriously? Don't you feel ashamed with yourself?!”, one of them threw a magazine to your face.

 

You gasped then you looked at the magazine. On the front cover was you and Himchan who pose like an angel of death and a princess. You open the first page then you could saw the interview section.

 

Your eyes grew big, “Omo! So our interview in Jeju already been published? Waaaa it's too fast!”, you then became excited to see the answers of the interview and other photos inside the magazine.

 

Suddenly the girls snatched the magazine from you, “Ya you! Follow us!”

 

They then pull your both hands and took you to the parking lot in your college. You blinked your eyes then just sighed following them.

Aigoo~ They want to fight with me, eh? Are they fans of Himchan oppa? Or maybe L or L.Joe oppa? Aishh.. I can't use my strength to them since they are all girls.. But well, I will just follow them to avoid the mess..

 

"Ehm... Eonni, why those noonas yelled at you? They are scary..”, Zelo asked beside you.

 

You just looked at him and sighed. Zelo pouting his lips and then was following you and the girls. You arrived at the parking lot. It was quiet because no one there. Suddenly a girl pushed you to the wall and your back hit it quite hard.

 

“YAA! You!! Just tell us! Where is Lee Joon oppa go?!”, she shouted.

 

You narrowed your eyes, “Lee Joon oppa..? Do you mean one of my sunbae in music club? Why you suddenly ask about him?”

 

“Yes! Who else?! And where is Kikwang oppa?! He never came to college for about a month!!!”, another girl shouted madly at you.

 

You looked at her with confuse expression, “Who? Kikwang oppa? Who's that-”, you then remembered, “Ah! I know! You mean Kikwang the one in my class? Waeyo? I don't know where both of them are.. “

 

A girl pushed you again to the wall, and this time harder than before.

“YAA! Don't pretend that you don't know! Both of them disappeared right after you kingka brother talked with them!”

 

You looked shocked, “My brother?! You mean Yongguk oppa? Really? When?”, you then gave them a firm look, “Hey guys.. Wait a minute.. So all of you are not Himchan oppa's fans? Or L.Joe oppa's fans..?”

 

They shook their heads and suddenly one girl shouted at you.

“I love L! L is mine!”, she yelled.

 

“Woohyun oppa and Hoya oppa are mine! And I also Himchan oppa's fans!”, another girl yelled.

 

“Me too me too! Ya you! Are you not satisfied enough to be with L.Joe oppa?! Why you should take our oppas?!”, another girl shouted at you, “WAEEE??!”, she shook your shoulder hardly.

 

One of them that looks like the leader suddenly shouted, “Yayaya! STOP! Let's back to the topic! Where is Lee Joon oppa and Kikwang oppa?!”

 

She stopped then you fixed your shirt. You then looked at them, “I understand if you guys mad at me because of those idols.. But about Lee Joon oppa and Kikwang.. I don't know! I never meet them again since a month ago.. Or maybe more.. And about my brother, it's impossible if he know about them!”

 

One of them suddenly grew mad and slapped you hardly on the face, “YOU ! Bring us back our idols! And stop lying, where is Lee Joon oppa and Kikwang oppa go?!”

 

You could felt that your left cheek grew hot and you glared at them, “I don't know! I said I don't know! Just find their addresses and don't ask me something I don't know! It's useless!”

 

The 4 of them became more annoyed with your attitude then they started to bully you. One of them pull your hair and the other slapped your cheek again. You didn't fight back since you couldn't use your strength to girls, especially when you knew that they did this to you just because you became closer with their idols. But it's true that you didn't have any idea where Lee Joon and Kikwang have gone. They got more furious and started to kick your legs. You could just winced in pain and stayed quiet.

 

“Eommaya!! What should Zelo do to save eonni??!”, Zelo grew panic seeing the scene.

 

Your cheek grew red and you could felt that your head hurt because they kept pulling your hair. You could also felt that your legs hurt. You just close your eyes and hoping that someone could help you right now. And maybe God heard your wish, a man with black glasses suddenly went out from his car.

 

He approached all of you and yelled, “YAYAYA! Stop bullying that girl!”

 

All the girls looked at the man and they gasped and their eyes grew big. You could just stood there quietly while looking at the man too.

 

The 4 girls shouted in harmony, “L OPPA!!!”

 

You said with trembling voice, “L..? Y-you really came to my college..?”

 

L pull one of your hand and laughing at your red face and messy hair, “Hahahaha! Ya bird! Look at you now, you are so ugly!”

 

You grew annoyed and glared at him, “Yaa you zom- mmfff!!”

 

L covered your mouth with his hand then push your body, brought you to his car. L open the door and motioned you to get in.

 

“Go inside..”, he said suddenly with serious tone.

 

“Why should I?”, you yelled.

 

L grew annoyed, “Just go inside!!”, L pushed your body to sit inside then he close the door.

 

L then looked at the 4 girls again and approached them with a serious expression. He didn't smile even a bit.

 

“L o-oppa...”, the girls started to become nervous and trembling.

 

L smirked, “Sometimes.. It's sad to see our friends turned into enemies just because of jealousy..”

 

They gasped, “B-but oppa! That ugly girl is not our friends!”, one of the girl replied L.

 

“Ugly..?”, L glared at them.

 

“Oppa! Look! I'm beautiful and I have a wavy hair just like your ideal type! I'm your big fans!!”, one of the girl held L's hand.

 

L slapped her hand, “Beautiful? For me you are not beautiful AT ALL.. You call Jae as ugly when yourself is a monster? No, you are a scary monster.. Or should I call you a scary devil..?”

 

The girl gasped being surprised then crying hardly.

 

Zelo shook his head, “Aw~ That's rude, LG.. You are so bad..”

 

L smirked at Zelo then mouthed 'do something babo'.

 

Zelo furrowed his eyebrows, “Eommaya! What should Zelo do, LG?! Zelo really want to help Jae eonni before but Zelo is not allowed to do anything to harm human!”

 

L then sent a death glare again to the four girls in front of him. He then smirked and walked back to his car. He went inside his car and sat beside you on the driver's seat.

 

You looked to the window to see the girls, “Yaa.. What are you talking with them? And why is that girl crying??”

 

L then just ignored your question and started the engine. He drove the car leaving the parking lot.

 

The girls yelled while looking to the car getting far from them.

“YAAAA! BANG YOON JAE!!! YOU ARE A POOR WITHOUT PARENTS!! GO DIE YOU !!”

 

Zelo who was still standing beside them suddenly could felt a hot feeling inside his body.

 

“Without ...parents?”, Zelo's heart was suddenly felt hurt because of those girls' words.

Zelo then glared at them and he didn't look happy at all. A very strong wind suddenly came and made the girls' hair and dress messy. They didn't even could open their eyes because it was really a strong wind. They winced and started to scream. All the cars inside the parking lot suddenly being push a bit and the alarm's sound could be heard all over the parking lot. The girls became shocked with that and then security appeared to catch them to explain all the things.

 

Zelo smirked seeing the scene then he stopped the wind. He then tighten his fist and disappeared.

 

------------------------------------

 

L drove his car with a speed of light. You held your breath and grabbed your seat belt tightly.

 

You became scared, “Yaa L! Stop the car!”

 

L just ignored you and just stepped into the gas more hard then before.

 

“YAA! DO YOU WANT US TO DIE?!”, you yelled.

 

L got surprised with your words and suddenly stopped the car.

 

You exhaled deeply being relieved then you look at L, “Are you okay? Why do you look so mad? I'm the one who go bullied.. It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter