Life 45 - Beautiful Target

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Good morning, Jae.. Can you go with me today?", he showing you a warm smile.

 

Your face became red and you felt hot. You're in a big shock and your voice sounds trembling, “O-oppa.. W-why you come h-here?!”

 

The man furrowed his eyebrows, “Hmm.. Wae? Don't you want to go with me, Jae?”, he then titled his head, “Well.. I guess this is too sudden and I think I need to get your brother's permission first to ask you out, right? Where is he?”, he was about to step into your house.

 

You quickly blocked him with a wide smile, “Err.. H-he.. He is out for working..”

 

“Really?”, he then put the bouquet of pink roses to your hand, “Okay then, take this first..”, he then squeezed your shoulders lightly then winked at you.

 

You blushed then you looked at the roses with a smile, “T-thank you.. Himchan oppa...”

 

He then walked inside your house as if you'd said 'please come in' to him. He headed to your living room, passing Daehyun who stood in the middle then sat on the sofa. You blinked your eyes several times then you turned your head and looked at Himchan, who already sitting comfortably as if it is his own house.

 

Daehyun glared at Himchan, “Tch.. This cockroach! How can he go inside without getting Jae's permission?”

 

Your body became stiff and you didn't know what to do, what to react.

Damn! What should I do?! Eottoke eottoke~~~ I need to go to college.. B-but.. How can I refuse his offer when I'm the one who broke our last promise for the dinner?! Arrghhh what should I do...

 

Zelo turned his head slowly like a robot then his mouth was opened widely after he looked at Himchan who sat like a king in your sofa, “Eommaya! What Jae eonni's ideal type doing here?!!”, he yelled.

 

“MWO? Ideal type?!”, Daehyun became annoyed then hit Zelo's head with his free left hand.

 

“Autchh! Hurt! Hurt! It's hurt, Daehyunie!!”, Zelo rubbed his head.

 

You sighed deeply then finally close the door. It's impossible to find any excuses to leave Himchan who already came to your house now. You decided to skip your college for today with a heavy heart. You then forced a smile and walked to Himchan's direction.

 

You put the bouquet on the table, “Hmm.. O-oppa.. Why you-”, you stopped your words then twiddled your fingers because you were so confuse right now.

 

“So tell me, Jae.. Will you go with me today? Your brother is not at home today and you owe me a dinner too, right? Hehe~”, Himchan smirked at you.

 

Bull's eye... You sighed deeply then close your eyes, “Well.. Err..”, you bit your lips, “But.. Don't you busy with your schedules, oppa?”

 

“Right.. I never come without reason, Jae.. Yes, it's about our last dinner, but there's also another reason.. Do you know my other reason to come here?”, Himchan smiled.

 

You shook your head and looked down groggily.

He comes not only to ask about our last dinner? Err.. What should I do.. Do I need to tell him the truth or not about the last dinner.. And what's with the other reason...?

 

Himchan then grabbed your wrist and pull you to sit beside him. You then sat beside him still with your wrist in his grasp. Your face became red again and you tried to look away. Himchan found your expression cute and giggled.

 

He then ruffled your hair softly, “I will come whenever I want to see you and even without you ask me to, Jae.. I will come for you no matter what..”

 

You gasped and immediately looked at him with blushing face. Himchan then gave you a soft smile while rubbing your head and looking straight to your eyes deeply.

 

“Tch.. Bluffing! I really want to puke here!”, Daehyun rolled his eyes.

 

You could felt your cheeks became hot and your heart beat faster, “O-oppa.. Why did you suddenly say that?”, you then tried to change the topic to calm your heart, “Hahaha.. Stop joking.. Anyway, what do you want to drink?”, you released your wrist from his grasp.

 

“No need to offer any drink to this COCKROACH, Jae.. Just spray him with any poison so he will leave this house immediately!”, Daehyun became mad.

 

You glared at him. What's with Daehyun? 24/7 mad.. Aigoo.. Really this kid..

 

Zelo then pouted his mouth and raised an eyebrow.

Hmm.. Daehyunie also hate this idol just like Yong yong oppa.. And he also use the same word like Jae's eonni gave to us before, 'cockroach', to curse this idol.. Daehyunie sure has similarity with the two of them..

 

Zelo then tapped Daehyun's shoulder, “That's rude Daehyunie.. But Zelo also don't like him either...”

 

“I don't care..”, Daehyun replied Zelo with a glare.

 

Himchan stared at you deeply then shook his head, “I don't want to drink.. I came here just to give this back to you..”, he then pull out something from his jacket's pocket.

 

It was a small pink box with red ribbon on top on it. He smiled seeing it then looked at you again. He held it out to you, “Here.. Take this..”

 

You blinked, “Woah.. What's with the sudden present, oppa? It's not my birthday too.. Hmm.. I don't think I'm worth to receive any present from a big star like you..”, you push the box back to Himchan with a smile.

 

Himchan then laughed, “Hahahaha..”

 

Your eyes grew big and you became confused to see his reaction. Daehyun and Zelo also flinched because of his loud laugh and gave a weird look to Himchan.

 

He push the box to you again, “Just open it.. It's not really a present anyway.. It's something that I stole from you before..”, Himchan chuckled.

 

“Stole...?”, you raised an eyebrow then grabbed the box. You hesitated for a while then you open the box. Inside, you could see your old phone that was broken before. Your old phone was already fixed and the screen was new.

 

You gasped, “My phone!!! Wow! It's already fixed?! Woah!”, you grabbed and smiled widely. You was happy and looked at Himchan with sparkling eyes, “Oppa! How can you-”

 

“Did you forget, Jae? I'd left a post-it-notes in your room that I will fix your phone, right? You didn't read it? And by the way, I asked my friend to fix it.. And with some magic and ...love~ Tadahh~! It's like a brand new iphone, right?”, Himchan grinned.

 

You tried to think abut what notes that Himchan mentioned. You then remembered that you saw his notes on the table beside your bed before. (read Life 43 if you forgot ^^)

Oh yeah! Damn you Bang Yoonjae how can you forget about the notes that Himchan oppa has left to you!! Damn! I'm too focus with the broken promise and so nervous as well!

“Omo! You're right! Sorry oppa, I almost forgot about it.. Hehe.. Thank you so much oppa! But w-where did you find it?”, you titled your head.

 

“I stole it.. About from where.. It's a secret..”, Himchan winked at you then chuckled.

 

“Eommaya! But LG also gave a new iphone to Jae eonni!”, Zelo yelled.

 

And L.Joe as well.. Daehyun looked away.

 

You bit your lips, “Err.. I feel really bad.. It's too much, oppa.. You're too kind.. How can I pay you back?”

 

“Really? You want to pay me back?”, Himchan blinked his eyes.

 

You nodded. He then smiled from ear to ear, “Go out with me then..”, he said in soft voice.

 

“MWOOO?!”, you, Zelo and Daehyun were yelled in harmony feeling disbelief.

 

“G-g-go out?!”, you became nervous.

 

“Wait! Wait! Calm down! Maybe what he mean is.. He want to ask to go 'outside' ...right??!”, Zelo tried to think positive.

 

Daehyun stomped on Zelo's feet and it made him yelped in pain.

“You are stupid! He said GO OUT and not GO OUTSIDE! You dumbhead!”, Daehyun got angrier after he heard Zelo.

 

Zelo thought for a second, “Go ..out? In Zelo's dictionary, when a man ask a girl to 'go out'.. It means... He wants to date the girl..”, he then blinked his eyes several times, “EOMMAYA! DATING???!!”, Zelo jumped out like crazy.

 

Himchan then laughing again after he saw your stiff expression. You didn't know what to do and what to answer to his question. But now, the man who just asked you to go out with him, laughing like he was watching a comedy movie. You became more confused and looked at Himchan like he is a crazy person.

 

“Hahaha.. Relax Jae.. No need to answer me now..”, he gave you his warm smile, “Well.. I don't need anything from you, except... Your heart..”, he then stared at you deeply.

 

Your eyes grew big and you grew more stiff than before. Himchan suddenly grabbed both of your hands and placed it on top of his lap then rubbed it with his both hands.

 

“So.. How about you accompany me hang out for today?”, Himchan asked.

 

“Eh? H-hang out? Where to go?”, you asked him back.

 

“Hmm.. I can't go to a public area.. I'm afraid my fans will hurt anyone who go with me and then chasing after both of us..”, he tapped his chin, “But it still safe to go to a cinema.. Or maybe we can also buy food in Myeongdong too.. To be honest, I never try it even once..”, Himchan looked shy.

 

“Mwo? You are joking, right? How can you never try that? It's so fun! Hahaha.. Well.. I think I will go with you..”, you then pointed to his face, “But I think you still need to hide your face, oppa..”, you chuckled and Himchan laughed.

 

“Ya Bang Yoonjae! Are you babo?! Why you agree to go out with him, huh?”, Daehyun snapped.

 

Zelo then panickly yelled, “Eonni! NO NO NO! Don't go~~!! You need to go to your college, right? You can't skip your class and also your music club and-”

 

“SHUT UP!”, you suddenly yelled to both of them.

 

All the men in the room got surprised with your loud voice. Himchan stopped his laughing while Zelo and Daehyun were staring at each other then they gulped at you.

 

“J-jae..? W-waeyo?”, Himchan looked a bit shocked.

 

You exhaled deeply. You got annoyed with all the bickering Daehyun and Zelo made from the start and you finally couldn't hold it any longer. But yes, you forgot about Himchan, who didn't know anything about Daehyun and Zelo. He even can't see them with his eyes.

Omo! I forgot!! Why did I yelled out at Zelo and Daehyun in front of Himchan oppa! Arrghhhhh you stupid! You are dead Bang Yoonjae! Babo babo babo!

You facepalmed yourself.

 

Himchan eyed you with confuse look and he furrowed his eyebrows, “Are you okay ..Jae?”

 

You inhaled deeply and looked at him. You released an awkward laugh, “Hahaha.. Nothing oppa! I-I just.. suddenly remember about my brother! Yes! I imagine how he will scold me if he know that I g-go out with a man.. Especially with.. w-with you..”, you whispered the last part.

 

Himchan then smiled, “Hahaha you're so cute Jae..”, he pinched your cheek lightly, “No need to worry anything.. I will take care of it! You have oppa here!”, he then showed you his aegyo then you smiled seeing his action.

 

--------------------------------------

 

Himchan brought you to his car that was parked in front of your house. It was a red elegant ferrari car with only two doors.

 

Woah! I just realized that this car is a little bit similar with L.Joe oppa's car.. Both are red!

You amazed with Himchan's car.

 

“Tch! Teleport is better than this garbage!”, Daehyun kicked one of the wheel.

 

“Yes! Teleport is more daebak! This is a garbage!”, Zelo following Daehyun.

 

“Geez! Don't copy my action!”, Daehyun grew annoyed.

 

Zelo just looked blankly then raised an eyebrow, “What did I do wrong? Tsk tsk..”

 

You sighed seeing both of the immature angels then shook your head. Himchan then led you to his car and smiled. Himchan then open the passenger's car to let you in. You gave a sign to Zelo and Daehyun to get in first and then you got inside the car.

 

-------------------------------------

 

L and the other Infinite members were sitting in the car, they were on their way to a CF shooting place. L, Sungyeol and Woohyun sat in the back. Sungjong, Hoya and Dongwoo sat in the middle, while Sunggyu was sitting in the main front beside their manager who is driving the car. L sat beside the window. He sighed several times and looked outside the window blankly. He thought about Crazyno's clue, and thinking about what you were doing right now with Zelo and Daehyun.

 

Dongwoo poked Sungjong's waist, “Ya.. What happened with Myungsoo?”

 

Sungjong turned his head to find a blank Myungsoo, “Hmm.. I don't know, hyung.. Maybe he's tired..”, Sungjong then asked Sunggyu, “Gyu hyung.. What's wrong with L hyung?”

 

Sunggyu just stayed quiet and didn't answer him. Sungjong then said, “Are you sleeping, hyung?”

Sunggyu suddenly turned his head to the back and hit Sungjong's head with his neck-pillow, “Ya! You kiddo! How dare you said that I'm sleeping while both of my eyes are clearly open like this!”, he looked at Sungjong while trying to make his eyes looks bigger.

 

Sungjong rubbed his head and pouted. Blame your super small eyes, hyung! Geez..

 

“Myungsoo-ya! Are you here?!”, Sunggyu yelled from the front.

 

L got annoyed and answered it without even looked at Sunggyu, “Yes.. I'm here..”

 

“Seriously... Look at me! Are you here, Myungsoo-ya?!”, Sunggyu yelled again.

 

L then glared at him then made a face, “Yes boss.. I'm here..”, he answered with annoyed tone.

 

Sungyeol who sat beside him chuckled while Woohyun ignoring the bickering, busy updating his twitter with new status.

 

“YAA L!”, Sunggyu yelled again.

 

“Aisshh hyung! You-”, he then glared at Sunggyu, “WAEEEE?!”, L grew more annoyed.

 

Now Sungjong, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo were laughing to see the scene.

 

L looked at the three of them, “Is that fun?”

 

“Well.. At least your spirit didn't leave your body now..”, Hoya suddenly said without even looking back at L. He was sat in front of L and busy playing with his so-called-lucky-charm.

 

L got surprised, “W-what? Ya! Of course not!”, he furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“His body is still here..”, Sungyeol then tapped L's forehead, “But his mind is in somewhere else..”, Sungyeol smirked teasing L.

 

Dongwoo then turned his head, “What do you mean?”

 

“Tch.. Don't believe this stupid Yeol.. He acts like he know eveything..”, L then flicked Sungyeol's forehead hardly.

 

Sungyeol rubbed his forehead, “Auch! That's hurt! But well.. Guess what? I DO KNOW everything about you, Myungsoo~~”, he sang in L's ear.

 

L got spine all over his body and suddenly remembered about what Crazyno has told him.

What? Yeol know everything about me? Is he also known about my death?

 

“So 'what' makes our L hyung like this? What happened?”, Sungjong showed his worried face.

 

“Hmm.. 'Jae' happens...”, Hoya chuckled.

 

“YAAA!”, L and Woohyun suddenly yelled together.

 

“Jackpot!”, Hoya then giggled.

 

“Ya Myungsoo.. It's not true, right?”, Woohyun suddenly looked at L and not being busy with his phone anymore. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at L with serious face, “Do you really think about MY princess Jae?”

 

Damn.. How can my members read my mind while I'm the one who got the power to read theirs?!

L then cleared his throat, “Well.. To be honest, I'm just thinking about what is the meaning behind this quote.. 'If you can't have what you want, you should want what you have?' Does one of you know what it means?"

 

“You read quote? Wow.. Our Myungsoo is sure change..”, Dongwoo laughed, “Ya Myungsoo.. Do you want to be a wise person or something?”, he laughed more.

 

“Tch.. I was thinking you were thinking about my princess Jae.. Well then, if it's about quote.. You should ask our Kyuzizi~ He's an old ancestor in our group and I believe he do know a lot of quotes! Hahaha!”, Woohyun teased Sunggyu.

 

“YAYAYA!”, Sunggyu yelled again from the front and everyone laughed including L.

 

“Where did you get that quote?”, Hoya suddenly being suspicious with L.

 

“From.. Err.. From a fan.. I've read that on one of the letter I got and I just.. J-just being curious..”, L lied.

 

“I know! It means.. You should build hope!”, Sungjong yelled while smiling cutely.

 

“Hmm.. No! No! I think it means you should want and you shouldn't have.. Err.. Or otherwise.. Err.. maybe?”, Dongwoo scratched his hair being confused.

 

Sunggyu scoffed. I wonder who is the real 'old' in this group.. Weak brain!

 

Woohyun suddenly spoke, “It's no rather than LOVE! I think it means you shouldn't have what you cannot have..”, he then pouted his lips and pretended to cry, “It's the same with my feeling to Jae.. Huaaaa....”

 

L looked at him with a disgusting look while the others just shaking their heads, ignoring Woohyun's words.

 

“It means you'll die..”, Hoya spoke out of the blue.

 

Everyone in the car became quiet while looking at Hoya with wide eyes.

 

“YA! How can you said something about 'dead' to our Myungsoo!”, Sunggyu yelled at Hoya.

 

“Yeah.. Don't say a jinx like that!”, Sungjong felt a little bit upset with Hoya's words.

 

L became more confuse after he heard various answers from s.

Tch.. I'm so stupid to ask about this to them.. I should ask this kind of question to a person with higher IQ..

L sighed deeply. He then looked down and bit his lips.

 

Sungyeol tapped his chin, “Hmm.. For me.. It means-”

 

“Stop! STOP! You guys are not even stupid people really! Aishh jinjja! I can't hold it anymore!”, Sunggyu suddenly burst out in anger, “That's an easy quote you know! It's about something that you already had but you don't want it! And something that you want to have, but you can not have that! It's totally a simple quote yet you guys didn't get it at all! Aissh jinjja..”, he breathed hardly because of the anger.

 

“Aahh..”, everyone nodded finally understand the quote, except for L.

 

“Not 'aahhh'!!! You guys should say something like, 'you are smart' or 'you are so brilliant hyung'!! That! You guys should say something like that to me!”, Sunggyu threw his tantrum like a little kid.

 

L made a face then thought inside. He cursed Sunggyu inside his mind.

Tch.. I wonder what makes your answer different with the quote, hyung?! I'm asking about WHAT IS IT STAND FOR and the MEANING behind the words.. It's just like you paraphrase the words.. Stupid..

L then rolled his eyes and looked away again, outside the window.

 

“Ya Myungsoo.. It's just a random quote from your fan anyway.. Maybe it's just an advice.. Don't think about it too much..”, Dongwoo tried to make L calm.

 

L then just nodded and felt thankful that he has a member like Dongwoo. He then leaned his head on the window.

Well.. I know hyung.. But I need to think about it since I know it's related with my 'second life'.. Hmm.. Something that I cannot have? And.. Something that I don't want...? What is it..? Then what's the relation between the words with 'old' and 'blood'? Damn!! It's so confusing!!

 

--------------------------------------

 

You were inside the car beside Himchan, plus Zelo and Daehyun at the back seat. You couldn't hide your red face since the moment you stepped into his car. You could hear your own heart beat clearly and you were nervous like hell. You felt like you are the luckiest fangirl in the world, to be in the same car with your bias. Ultimate bias, to be exact, and even will go with him all day long. Precious, right?

 

“Jae-ah..” “Himchan oppa..”

Both of you called each other's name in harmony and gasped at the same time as well.

 

“You said it first..”, both of you said at the same time again and chuckled, “No, you go first..”, you two, again, said the same words in harmony again. Finally both of you laughed.

 

Zelo and Daehyun felt annoyed with that scene.

“Don't you feel hot, Daehyunie? Zelo's body now feel really hot until Zelo wants to destroy this car..”, Zelo tighten his fist.

“I suggest you to destroy the person rather than the car..”, Daehyun said while gritted his teeth.

 

You then stopped laughing and smiled, “Oppa.. Why you fixed my phone? Err.. Honestly, Yongguk oppa already bought me a new one..”, you smiled awkwardly.

And L.Joe oppa and that zombie also did the same.. They bought me new iphones too.. Huff.. It makes me more confuse now.. How to give those iphone back to them since I'd got my old phone back..

 

“Buy a new one?”, Himchan rolled his eyes, “If we can fix something important to us, then why we should replace it with a new one? It's not fair, right? I know that phone is important to you.. So I fixed it for you..”, Himchan then smiled softly, “Same like human.. If you are lacking in something, then you should fix it.. Do your best to show your own quality, so then no one will ever replace your position...”

 

Wow.. What a nice words..

You smiled too, “Well.. I never think that far before.. Hehehe...”, you then sighed, “But yeah.. In fact, I also wanted to fix my phone before.. Since I didn't enough time to do it, I didn't fix it.. Thanks to you Himchan oppa.. Thank you for fixing it for me..”, you showed your warm smile to Himchan, a smile that can swoon all the men's hearts.

 

Himchan's face suddenly blushed seeing it and he immediately looked away. He then cleared his throat to hide his blushing face.

“Okay then, let's go!”, he said with a nervous tone. He the engine and drove the car.

 

You blinked seeing his action. Did he just... j-just.. B-blushing?!

With the thought of that, you too, grew blushing and felt hot inside. The situation got more awkward then before. Especially when you could felt two pairing eyes sent daggers to you from behind.

 

Himchan then the radio to ease the awkwardness between the two of you, “Wow.. It's my favorite song! Lucky!”, Himchan raised the volume, since his favorite song from Bruno Mars titled 'Just The Way You Are' being played in the radio.

 

Himchan smiled in happiness and even humming the song along the drive. He was unconsciously singing along the song.

“Cause you're amazing~ Just the way you are~”, he sang with a happy expression.

 

You laughed because it's the first time you heard Himchan singing. You felt so blessed, because he did it in front of your own eyes and you could heard it clearly.

 

Daehyun got annoyed with the scene in front of his eyes. He was tighten his fist and gritted his teeth even more.

If I have my power now.. I swear I will destroy this annoying radio!

 

Zelo suddenly bent his body to the front and push the forward button in the radio with his right hand. The radio suddenly changed into a different channel. The song suddenly switched to a Japanese song. It was 'First Love' by Utada Hikaru.

 

Himchan grew confused, but suddenly you said, “Oh! I know this song!”, you then sang in low volume, following the chorus of the song, “You are always gonna be my love~ itsumo~”

 

Himchan was glancing at you from the corner of his eyes since he was driving. He then smiled widely hearing your soft voice. Zelo found the scene annoying again, then changed the channel again. The song switched again to a different song.

You glared at Zelo. Aishh Zelo what's wrong with you?!

 

Himchan furrowed his eyebrows while glancing at the radio, “Hey why suddenly the channel change by itself? Maybe it's an error?”, Himchan then changed the channel again.

 

'Will You Marry Me' by Lee Seunggi was played and Himchan grinned, “Oh! This song! Its Seunggi sunbaenim's song and I really love it!”

 

“Ya! Everytime you changed the channel, you just make it worse! Stop doing that, you dumbhead!”, Daehyun hit Zelo's head being annoyed with his attitude.

 

The song was about to end, and the rap-part was playing. You guys got into a traffic jam so then Himchan could look at you. Himchan suddenly grabbed your hand and rubbed it lightly.

 

He then said with husky voice, “Will you marry me, Jae?”

 

You gasped while your heart was pounding hard, “W-WHAT?!!

 

“WHATTT?!!”, Zelo and Daehyun followed after, yelling in harmony.

 

“Look! It's because of you! You stupid! You dumbhead!”, Daehyun hit Zelo's back several times let out all his anger.

 

Himchan then laughed, “Hahaha.. You are so simple as always... And cute..”. He look at you with his sparkling gaze. You’re my beautiful target, Jae...

 

You still in a shock and then you looked at Daehyun and Zelo as if you were said 'what the hell’ to them. Both of them then just shrugged their shoulders, and made a motion to point out like Himchan was a crazy person.

 

You then laughed awkwardly to them, “Hahaha..”

 

Himchan looked at the back seat, but no one's there, “What are you looking at Jae?”

 

You quickly changed your gaze to him and gulped, “Err..”

 

Zelo and Daehyun became quiet as well.

 

Himchan suddenly said, “Ghost?”

 

“Omo! No! O-of course not!”, you yelled.

 

“Hahahaha.. I'm just kidding.. But just like Hoya said before.. Maybe ghost can really follow us, following human..”, Himchan tapped his chin.

 

“I'm not following you, you damn cockroach!”, Daehyun shouted at Himchan.

 

“Eommaya Daehyunie! We are not ghosts! We are angels! And of course we are not following him! We're following Jae eonni!”, Zelo also shouted at Himchan, but of course Himchan heard none of them.

 

You then cleared your throat and glared at both Zelo and Daehyun. You then looked back to the front. Himchan suddenly pull out his iphone and called someone.

 

“Yoboseyo? Yaa my cold prince, Kim Myungsoo~~”, he said.

 

You flinched after you heard L's name being mentioned and looked at Himchan with a nervous look.

 

Zelo then shouted, “LG!!!”

 

L answered in low voice, “Hyung.. Waeyo?”

 

“Aigoo.. Why you sound so depressed? Is anything happen? Where are you now?”, Himchan asked.

 

“Aniya.. I'm just sleepy.. I'm on my may to a CF's shooting place with my members.. What about you?”, L asked from the other line.

 

“Me? I'm planning to go watch a movie..”, Himchan glanced at you.

 

You waved your both hands vigorously, giving a sign to Himchan not to tell L that you were there.

 

“Watch movie..? With who?”, L asked.

 

Himchan chuckled seeing your expression, “With... My secret friend..”

 

“Mwo? Secret? Ya.. What do you mean hyung? Hahaha.. Is that a girl? I knew it..”, L laughed.

 

Zelo suddenly yelled, “LG~~!!! Where are you now???! Zelo miss you and why you never come to meet Zelo!!!”

 

L immediately got surprised, and sat straight. He stopped his laugh then think for a while.

LG?! Is that Zelo's voice? Am I imagining things too right now? ! But I'm pretty sure it's Zelo's voice...

 

Himchan then smirked, “Who do you think my secret friend is?”, he winked at you.

 

You gulped and you could felt a little bit nervous because you sure L clearly heard Zelo's voice.

 

L rolled his eyes.

If Zelo there.. Then there must be that postman.. And obviously, Jae is also there.. But wait! She goes with Himchan hyung?!

 

L gulped, “Hyung.. Are you going with-”, L stopped his words. He then eyed all of s. Everyone looked at him curiously, wanting to know about his conversation with Himchan. L then stopped his intention to mention your name to avoid troubles.

 

“Hmm.. I don't know who are you going with, hyung..”, L said to Himchan.

 

Himchan giggled, “There's a lot of fun things to do for today with my secret friend.. Maybe a candle-light dinner after watching a movie and hanging out in the street of Myeongdong will be perfect.. Am I right, Myungsoo-ya?”, Himchan then gave his best smile to you.

 

You could just smile shyly and you held your breath since you didn't know whether you should happy or worried about that.

 

“MWO?!”, L got surprised. He then sighed and tried to calm himself since the rest of members were now looking at him more curious.

 

L then gritted his teeth and gave his sarcasm message to you and Zelo, “Wow! It sounds fun! ENJOY your day! I believe today will be a VERY VERY GREAT FOR YOU GUYS! Ha-ha-ha!”, he said with a loud tone and he sure that you and Zelo, along with Daehyun could heard his voice from Himchan's phone. He then smirked like an evil.

 

Zelo poked Daehyun's shoulder, “Daehyunie.. Don't you think that his words sounds a little bit..scary?”, Zelo gulped.

 

You also could heard L's words clearly and could just felt bad about him.

 

Himchan grinned, “Of course! WE WILL! I guess I will not going home quickly tonight since I'm going to enjoy today so much! Okay then, annyeong my beloved Myungsoo~ Fighting for the CF!”, Himchan said with an excited tone then he hung off the phone while smirking.

 

L held his phone and looked at it in disbelief. He held it tightly, tried to hold his anger.

Are you enjoying your time with Himchan hyung now? Okay okay.. I know that you are a fan of him after all.. Tch.. That's why you turned off your phone, huh? You're afraid I will find out? Ya Bang Yoonjae! Just see what I will do to you when we meet!

 

------------------------------------

 

You and Himchan finally arrived in a parking lot of a cinema building. Himchan open the car's door for you. You mouthed 'thank you' then he went to open his car's trunk to take out some disguise tools. You peeked inside the trunk and you gasped after you saw a big iron box was hidden there. Zelo and Daehyun also looked at it with amusement.

 

Himchan open the box and put on his mask and a hat. He then covered his eyes with black eyeglasses too. He then took gloves since the weather is a little bit cold than before. You eyed the box more and found a baseball player's uniform inside the box. There's Himchan's name printed on the back so it's obviously his uniform.

 

“Wow oppa.. You like playing baseball?”, you asked him while pointing at the uniform.

 

“Tsk tsk.. You are my fan, right? How can you don't know about that? It's hurt to find out that you didn't know..”, Himchan pouted cutely.

 

“Omo! Of course I know! But I only know that you are good at sports.. I never know that you are good at baseball.. It's the first time I heard you are playing baseball too..”, you explained to him.

 

“Well.. As you know, I was study abroad before.. When I'm still in America, I joined the baseball club there and became addicted with it..”, Himchan smiled and close the box.

 

“Woah daebak!”, you clapped happily, “Unfortunately.. You didn't continue your study there.. If you do, then you could play baseball more often..”, your voice sounded sad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter