Life 53 - One Day Spy: Part 2

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey.. Are you okay?! Answer me!”, he asked again in worried tone.

 

Your eyes open slowly and met with a handsome face, someone you don't know.

W-who is h-he..?

 

The guy then opened your mask so you can breathe normally. He then put your body beside the pool and kneeled down beside you.

 

“I-I am okay. T-thanks..”, you smiled weakly and coughing again.

 

“Be careful..”, he patted your back while smiling.

 

You looked at him and admired his cute face.

He has a baby face and his face is so small.. His eyes.. So beautiful... And his wet hair makes him look really cool...

You then just stared at him and made him grew confused.

He then smiled again, “Are you really okay?”

 

You back to your sense and looked away with red face, “Oh! Omo!”

Geesh! What am I thinking just now?!

 

You then tried to stand up but you still felt weak and about to fall again. Thanks to his good reflexes, he quickly hugged your waist and helped you to stand.

 

“Wow! Be careful!”, he giggled.

 

“Y-yes, thank you.. I can stand by myself now..”, you bowed shyly.

 

“Okay then.. You're welcome..”, he released you and you just looked away awkwardly.

 

“Err.. By the way.. Who are y-you?”, you asked him.

 

Just when he was about to answer, a guy shouted and a group of boys running to your direction, “Kwangmin-ah!”

 

You immediately looked at your savior. So his name is Kwangmin..?

 

The boy named Kwangmin just stayed silent and looked at his friends.

 

“Ya jinjja! Don't make us worried! Why you suddenly running and then.. Err.. Jumping into the pool..?”, the blonde guy pointed at the pool and became confused.

 

“Oh! This girl!”, a boy with exactly same face just like Kwangmin (but in cuter way) suddenly shouted.

Your eyes grew big, “T-twins?!”, you looked back and forth at Kwangmin and his twins.

 

“Oh hello! My name is Youngmin and yes I'm Kwangmin's twins!”, he smiled.

 

“Ya! What's going on here?”, the boy with brown hair asked.

 

The youngest boy of the group suddenly grabbed your both shoulder, “Noona! Are you okay?! Your face looks so pale..”

 

You then looked at Kwangmin who just saved you, “W-well.. Actually he saved me when I was about to die in the pool before..”, you then bit your lips and gave them an apologetic look.

 

“Jinjja?!”, Youngmin shouted.

 

“O-okay.. I think I should leave now.. Thank you for saving me!”, you then bowed to the boys and was about to leave them. But once again, your feet were still weak enough to walk so you swayed to the side.

 

“Are you okay?!”, Kwangmin quickly caught you again and hugged your waist.

 

You then nodded and just stared at his deep eyes. You gulped and became stiff.

His gaze is very strong.. It makes me can't move my body.. W-wow....

 

“Noona, be careful!”, the youngest looked worried, “By the way, my name is Minwoo! Annyeong noona! Nice to meet you and err..”, he handed you a towel, “Use it.. You will catch a cold if you're not hurry..” he smiled.

You mouthed 'thank you' and became shyer because people started to stare at you, who were surrounded by handsome boys. Kwangmin helped you to straight your body while you hold his shoulder to support you to stand up.

 

Just in time, L arrived and his eyes were about to come out from his skull after he looked that scene. He looked that a guy's hand was on your waist, while your hand was on the guy's shoulder. That scene was enough to make his inside boiled up and he could felt anger inside his body. Moreover, those boys who surrounded you were the boys that made him annoyed before, when he was enjoying his fresh juice.

 

“YAAA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER??!”, L loudly yelled and quickly approached you.

 

The boys then looked at him with weird look while you were looking at him with big eyes, “L!!”

 

L immediately yanked Kwangmin's hand away from your waist, “Move that hand! Don't touch her with your dirty hand! How dare you, you bastard!”, L tighten his fist and instantly punched Kwangmin right on the face hardly.

 

Kwangmin fell to the floor and his friends help him to stand up, “Kwangmin-ah!!”

 

“Auchh.. It hurts s-so bad.. He's r-really strong...”, Kwangmin winced in pain. Kwangmin then wiped his bleeding lips.

 

“Hyung! You're bleeding!”, Minwoo grew panic.

 

L then grabbed your shoulder and examined your body, “Are you okay?!”

 

You looked at L with big eyes and grew speechless. You didn't have any idea why L hit the guy who has saved your life.

 

“Ya! You! You rude and weirdo man with mask! Who are you?!”, the oldest boy glared at L, “How dare you hit my dongsaeng?!”

 

“Donghyun hyung! Stop! I'm okay..”, Kwangmin hold Donghyun's arm to stop him for hitting L.

 

“No way! I'm the leader and I should protect you! This man is totally crazy!”, Donghyun grew annoyed with L.

 

“Hyung! Looks like he is her boyfriend!”, the blonde guy whispered at Donghyun.

 

Kwangmin then glared at L and just smirked, “Forget it Hyeonseong hyung.. He is just an idiot guy..”

 

L immediately looked at him at the mention 'idiot guy', “Can you repeat what you just said, jerk?”, L suddenly approached him and grabbed him by the collar.

 

“Ya ya ya! Release him!”, all the boys looked surprised.

 

“Noona! This man is crazy! Who is he?!”, Minwoo became more panic then shook your arm.

 

You back to your sense and blinked your eyes. You then looked at both L and Kwangmin and instantly yelled, “YA ZOMBIE! STOP IT!”

 

L furrowed his eyebrows, “Why are you yelling at me?!”

 

“Are you crazy?! They are not bad guys! And the one who just hit now, he is the one who saved my life when I almost died in that pool before!”, you yelled.

 

L immediately released his grip on Kwangmin and turned his head to you, “Die??! What do you mean?!”, he then realized that your body was soaking wet, “Are- Are y-you just-”

 

“Yes! Noona was almost drowning before and thanks to Kwangmin, she is saved!”, Youngmin tried to defend his twins.

 

L scoffed, “Okay now it makes sense..”, he then turned to look at Kwangmin again, “But. What's. With. Your. Dirty. Hand. Before. Huh?!”, he poked Kwangmin's chest on each word.

 

Minwoo grew frustrated, “Ya! Noona was dizzy before and she was about to fall-”

 

“No need to explain it anymore..”, you cut Minwoo's words. You walked to behind L and hit his head, “You zombie! Apologize now!”

 

“Auchh!”, L rubbed his head, “Ya! You-”

 

You suddenly pushed down L's head and forced him to bow, “I'm so sorry.. This guy indeed has no manner.. Please don't take it seriously..”, you laughed awkwardly.

 

Kwangmin then glared at L, “This kind of guy is not even worth to be remembered.. How can I'm letting my heart to take this kind of small matter..”

 

L grited his teeth, “MWO?! Aisshh this jerk! Are you just talking down about me??!”

 

You then grabbed L's both hands to stop him to punch Kwangmin again, “Okay, enough zombie...”

 

The boys hold their laughs and L grew annoyed, “Aishhh! Jinjja!”

 

“Err.. I'm so sorry for the trouble... I guess we should leave first..”, you bowed to them, “And once again, thank you for saving me ...Kwangmin..”, you smiled at him.

 

You then waved to the others and dragged L with you, leaving them. All the boys just waved their hands back at you and awkwardly smiled, except for Kwangmin, who still glaring at L.

 

--------------------------------------

 

L kicked the air, “Aishhhh! That kiddo! Aishh jinjja!”, he felt annoyed.

 

“Ya! Babo! Use your brain before you use your fist, okay?!”, you glared at him.

 

“Ya! You should be thankful that I want to protect you!”, L said.

 

“You called that scene as a way to protect me?”, you shook your head, “That guy.. Err.. I mean Kwang-”

 

“Don't say his name! Don't remember it!”, L yelled.

Don't ever remember other guy's names anymore.

 

You blinked your eyes, “Wae?! It's my mouth and it's up to me if I want to say his name! Kwangmin! Kwangmin!”, you glared at L, “Kwangmin is very kind, he saved me and-”

 

“Yeah yeah yeah.. Just remember how many times I saved you before, but you never really thank me..”, L looked away.

 

You was taken a bit, “Err..”

Well.. If I think about it, this zombie was right...

“Hmm.. It's all because all of the accidents were unintentionally happened.. And.. And.. I never ask you to help me anyway...”, you looked away too.

 

“Tch.. All those accidents happened because you're clumsy! Babo!”, L looked at you, “How can you fell to the pool? At least practice your swimming, okay?!”, L rolled his eyes.

Damn.. I'm just really worried about you.. My heart was about to stop when I heard that you almost die in the pool... If that guy wasn't there and then anything bad happened to you... What should I do? Now I started to think that I don't even dare to imagine about a life without you...

 

You cleared your throat, “O-okay.. Okay okay.. It's my fault.. Satisfied now?”, you also looked at him, “Let's just forget it and just thinking where is Yeol right now!”

 

L face palmed himself, “Oh yeah.. That trouble maker..”, he crossed his arms, “I saw that jerk with some girls at the pool over there before.. And then I lost him..”

 

“I also saw him with some girls! But at the other pool!”, you bit your lips, “Aishhh what is he trying to do? He's an idol and he should at least protect his image in public...”

 

“Now I'm 75% sure that he's not our Yeol now.. Well, he likes to do anything that will ruin his image though.. But at least, he is not the type of guy who will play with so many girls like Woohyun hyung.. That ert frog must have been possessed his body!”, L nodded.

 

“Hmm that makes sense.. But how can an angel like Zyno oppa act like a ert? Isn't he afraid to be punished by God?”, you titled your head.

 

L's eyes suddenly became big, “Yayaya! That's him!”

 

L pointed at Sungyeol who already took out his entire luggage from the locker, and looks like that he wanted to leave the water park soon.

 

“Let's go! We should change our clothes and leave too!”, L commanded.

 

------------------------------------

 

You and L were at Myungdong, following Sungyeol. You looked at your watch and it's already 5PM.

Damn.. If I don't come back home fast, Yongguk oppa must be worried about me.. Eottoke..

 

“What is Yeol doing now?”, L furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Sungyeol went to a shopping centre at Myungdong.

 

“Omo! I went to this place with Himchan oppa before! There's so many interesting items though..”, you looked excited.

 

L immediately turned his head, “What?! When?!”

 

You raised an eyebrow, “I don't think I should tell you about that.. That's not your business..”

 

“Ya! I-”, L then tried to find an alibi, “Himchan hyung is like my own brother, I'm just worried that you disturbing his peaceful life.. Besides.. Are you crazy? What are you two doing in a public place like this, huh?”

 

“Ssssttt! You're too noisy! It's already in the past, but you can just say that the two of us were having a 'date' that day..”, you then quicken your walk to follow Sungyeol.

 

“Da-date?! You called it as dating?! What were you guys doing that day?!”, L then followed you from behind.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Sungyeol was wearing a mask and a hat, and so did you and L. Sungyeol stopped at some street vendors which sell accessories and clothes, he tried some hats, and then tried a pink-red scarf. He then went to another booth and tried some glasses.

 

You and L were spying on him from behind. L's face showed that he was really in a bad mood, especially after he heard that you and Himchan ever had a 'date' at this place. He just walked lazily and didn't focus on Sungyeol.

 

You nudged his arm, “What's wrong with you? We should be focus on Yeol now! Look! He's buying a green scarf! Isn't it weird?”

 

L then eyed Sungyeol who already bought a green scarf along with some colorful and 'weird' glasses. He also bought different kind of hats with the credit card.

 

L chuckled, “Tch.. That bastar frog surely wants to make Yeol go bankrupt, huh?”

 

“We should stop him then!”, you said while trying to walk to approach Sungyeol.

 

L grabbed your wrist, “Not now.. I'm not 100% sure yet..”

 

“Mwo? Ya! It's almost 6PM now and I need to go back quickly or Yongguk oppa will kill me..”, you gave him a look.

 

L sighed, “Just a bit longer, okay? Be patient..”, he then put a cute-looking hat on your head that he just grabbed from a booth beside him.

 

Without you realized it, you enjoyed playing with L along the road following Sungyeol. You then grabbed a giraffe headband and put it on his head.

 

“Wow! It suits you! Hahaha!”, you laughed then grabbed a pink shower cap and put it on his head, “Which one looks more good on you, huh? Hmm..”, you grabbed the green one, “I think you should try to wear this kind of thing as a hat too sometimes..”, you then put the pink shower cap on his head and you laughed loudly, “HAHAHA! You should see your face!”

 

L pouted, “Am I really look that good until you laughed happily like that?”

 

You giggled, “Of course not.. This is not even a hat..”, you took the shower cap from his head and fixed his hair a bit.

 

“Then what about you wearing this?”, L suddenly put a headband with cute wings on the side to your head, he then brought you to a mirror to see yourself and smiled.

 

“Uwa... This is so cute!”, you smiled happily while fixing the headband on your head.

 

“I chose it because I know it will suit you the best..”, L gave you a soft smile.

 

“Jinjja?”, you turned to see him, “Am I look like an angel now?”, you grinned.

 

“No.. I chose it because a bird usually has wings to fly..”, he then laughed loudly.

 

“Ya!!”, you hit his back several times lightly.

 

L just keeps laughing while you keep hitting his back. You grew annoyed and then put the headband back to its place. L smiled seeing your pouted face and looked at your face from the mirror. He smiled and just gave you a soft gaze.

Babo.. You're my girl.. I just want to spend more time with you in a place like this.. I want you to change your memory with Himchan hyung with your memory with me in here.. Arasseo, Jae? You're mine..

 

You and L then followed Sungyeol to a clothing store. Sungyeol looked busy choosing some clothes that looked colorful and shining, as if he was going to a party. He was humming some western songs, dancing in front of the mirror while trying some clothes. L quickly took some pictures of him again and smirked.

 

“Look.. He always singing or humming, and shake his hips.. He is totally crazy. Doesn't he feel shy doing that in a place like this?”, you whispered to L.

 

L nodded, “And he also humming or singing a song which is very unfamiliar.. I never heard Yeol sang those songs before.. Yeol is not good with foreign languages, so it's weird if he can sing it without making any mistakes like he did now.. Now I'm 85% sure that he is that crazy frog..”, L tapped his chin.

 

“And he choose some colorful clothes again..”, you rolled your eyes.

 

L suddenly got an idea then took some girl's dress. You became confused but you just following him from behind, “What are you doing, L?”

 

L grinned widely, “Here... Try all of this..”, he handed you all the dress.

 

You gasped, “W-wae wae wae?”

 

“We never know where Yeol want to go after this, right? Better prepare ourselves.. Besides, the clothes you're wearing now is already dirty.. You've been wearing it almost all day.. So, try it now..”, L put all the dress to your hand.

 

You became confused, “Hey! Wait! I-I-”

 

“Don't complaining and just do it..”, L then pushed yourself to a fitting room.

 

After a few minutes, you went out and L was already waiting with his beloved camera outside. You were wearing a pink dress which is beautiful and 15 cm above your knee made you looks more flawless than before. You grew shy and tried to cover your exposed thighs.

 

You looked nervous, “Y-ya.. All the dress are really expensive and.. None of t-them really suits me, besides-”

 

L's eyes grew big and he quickly aimed his camera and took some pictures of you.

 

“Ya!!! What are you doing?!”, you quickly approached him and covered his lens with your hand.

 

“Ssstt.. You still have more times to try the others.. Now go..”, L then looked at you and furrowed his eyebrows.

Damn she looks y.. But this dress is too short.. No, I don't want her to wear a dress like this while there are wolves out there who will possibly hunt her...

 

You sighed deeply, “Ya! I just don't understand why should I-”

 

L pushed your body into the fitting room again and closed the door. He was leaning on the door to block you so you can't open it from inside. You cursed him silently and lazily changed into another dress.

 

After several minutes, L finally called you, “Are you done?”

 

“Y-yes..”, you hesitantly answered.

 

L opened the fitting room to find you with a really beautiful dress which really showed your slim figure. His jaw almost dropped when he saw you in a y dark-blue dress which is a little tight to your body.

 

“Look.. L-like I said.. I-I don't suit any of this clothes..”, you blushed because you were shy.

 

“Shut up..”, L then quickly took pictures of you and pushed your body back inside, “And yes I don't think this dress suit you.. Try the others..”

There's no way I will let you wore a dress like that.. Never in my life.. I will let other guys see your exposed skin...

 

You sighed and could just follow what he said. You changed into another dress for several times and always showed it to L. You also let him to take your pictures with the dress as well. You grew annoyed since L always told you to change to another dress as if he didn't agree with all the dress you've tried. He was waiting for you outside and acted like as if he was a director who will cast a model or something. Even though he was wearing a mask, but you surely know that he was smiling everytime he saw you in those dresses by the movement of his eyes.

 

Now it's the last dress. You were already tired since you had tried so many dress.

Okay.. I promise myself this is the last, or I will just break his camera this time...

 

“Ya zombie! This is the last! Let's just go back focusing on Yeol, okay?!”, you went out with an annoyed face,

 

L looked up at you and finally clapped his hand. You got surprised and looked at him with a confused look. You were wearing a black dress which is knee-length and not expose your skin too much. It was just perfect on your body and you looked really beautiful on that dress.

 

“Perfect!”, L took some pictures of you then gave you thumbs up.

 

Your face became red and you could just looked down feeling shy, “Err.. R-really..?”

 

L nodded, “This dress is really perfect on you..”, L open his mask then came approach you. He gave you a smile and you blushed more.

You're so beautiful with any dress until I don't know how to describe it.. But this dress is way more better than the other one which is exposing your skin too much.. Besides, this dress is 1000 times better than the dress that bastard L.Joe gave you..

 

He dragged you to the cashier and paid the dress for you.

 

“Ya! What are you doing?! I don't need any dress at all..”, you yelled but he didn't listen at all.

 

He then bought a gorgeous suit and changed to it as well. He was wearing a simple black suit, but he looks even more handsome then before. He looked at the mirror and smirked.

Now we look like a couple...

 

You looked at him with mouth open, really didn't know what he's thinking right now. You shook your head and could just sighed.

If I look back to our memories once again.. He's actually not a bad guy.. He is just a foolish in showing his real feelings to everyone around him.. He really care about me a lot too recently.. I wonder why..

Your face then blushed again. You secretly smiling when you saw L became very excited while looking at the pictures he snapped from his camera.

His camera must be a treasure for him.. A man who does his hobby seriously always looks interesting and cool though...

 

You then called him, “Ya zombie..”

 

L looked at you but then looked away. Just how long you're going to call me that way...

 

You then approached him, “Yaa..”

 

L just showed his annoyed face then looked away once again.

 

You became confused then grabbed his arm and lowered his camera, “Ya..”

 

“Stop being like Zelo and call me properly with my name, okay? Add 'oppa' as well..”, L suddenly said.

 

“Ha?”, you became surprised, “Are you kidding me? Then stop calling me bird too!”, you said.

 

L chuckled, “Just tell me what you want to say anyway?”

 

“I just want to say: please put your camera back to your bag.. Everyone will suspect us as a paparazzi or something since we're wearing a mask, in a clothes like this, plus wearing a hat too...”, you sighed.

 

“Mwo?”, L became more annoyed, “Forget it.. I'm at the moment of enjoying myself using it.. Anyway, this is not an usual camera.. This is my baby, the most important thing after my guitar..”

 

“Is that really that important to you?”, you raised an eyebrow,

 

“I'm obsessed with photography lately and I'm planning to make my own photo book..”, L smiled while seeing his camera.

 

You smiled and when you were about to give a response, suddenly Sungyeol walked out from the clothing store. You gasped and pointed at him, “He's leaving!! Ppali!!”, you then ran to follow Sungyeol.

 

“W-wait!!!”, L then quickly put his camera inside his bag, and didn't even close his bag. He ran to follow you outside and without he realized it, his wallet fell down to the floor.

 

-------------------------------------

 

You already texted Yongguk that you will come back home late and said that you went to shopping with your friends. It's already 8PM and you also turned off your phone after sending the text, because you were afraid Yongguk will call continuously and nagging you to come back home fast. You and L already following Sungyeol to some stores since evening and now here you are, at a famous ice cream cafe, together with L. Sungyeol was wearing a new red suit that he just bought and ordered some ice cream and waffles while flirting with some ladies who working there.

 

“Until when we have to following him like this... I'm tired..”, you pouted while your ice cream.

 

“Be patient.. It will end soon..”, L gave you a smile.

 

The waitress then came to give you the bill. You was about to open your wallet and paid for it, but then L hold your hand, “No man is a gentleman if he's not paying fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter