Life 59 - Secrets & Lies

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Are you the one who tried to kill me 3 months ago?"

 

L.joe gasped and he looked so surprised. You couldn't even breathe at the moment and you gulped. L didn't stop glaring at L.Joe, waiting for his answer.

You grabbed L's arm, “Ya! What are you saying at a time like this? Are you crazy?!”

 

L ignored you and asked L.Joe again, “Why you look so surprised? Just tell me the truth.. Are you the one that hit my car with your ing red car, huh?!”, L pushed L.Joe and the flower bouquet on his hand fell down to the ground.

 

L.Joe stared at L in disbelief, “W-what..?”, he scoffed then burst out in laughter, “HAHAHAHAHAHA...”

 

Your eyes widened and looked confusedly at L.Joe, “Oppa...”

 

“Stop laughing!”, L yelled then grabbed L.Joe's collar.

 

L.Joe pushed away L's hands and finally stopped laughing, “Okay okay.. I will stop laughing.. But.. mmf-”, he then started to laugh loudly again.

 

You and L looked at each other confusedly, “L.Joe oppa.. Please be serious..”, you said.

 

L.Joe finally cleared his throat then looked at L, “Okay.. I will be serious now..”, he raised his chin at L, “Fine.. 3 months ago? Do you mean about your tragic accident, right? Stupid questions...”

 

“Tch.. Don't act like you don't know.. That's not an accident! I am sure there's someone who tried to kill me and that person might be you!!”, L pointed his finger to L.Joe.

 

L.Joe shook his head, “Wait! You were drunk that night, right? Driving alone in the heavy rain.. That's not really a good combination, jerk..”

 

You looked at L, “You were drunk at that time?”

 

“No! I am not drunk!”, L stared at you, “Well okay.. I did drank a little bit at the party, but I didn't drunk!”, L then glared at L.Joe, “Wait! How can you know about my situation at that night?!”

 

L.Joe's eyes widened and then he looked away. You furrowed your eyebrows, “Oppa.. Waeyo? How can you know?”

 

L.Joe bit his lips.

.. How can I don't know about that situation.. Infinite won that night against us.. I still remember clearly how my members looked so desperately at that night.. Infinite then threw a party at the same place where Teen Top got drunk in frustration.. Moreover.. That night I... I...

“Well... I...”, L.Joe then gulped, “I.. Actually I looked at the news about your accident.. All the media reported about it, how can I didn't know?!”

 

“That's suspicious..”, L squinted his eyes, “I don't remember if there's any media that reported I was drunk.. Because I am totally in a good condition while I was driving..”, L then looked at you, “Jae-ah.. He knew something that even the media don't know! He is the one who hit my car! His car is red! Same like the car inside my dream! I remember it very clearly!”

 

You didn't know what to say and just bit your lips. L.Joe then chuckled, “Hello Mr. Know It All.. There are thousands or even more people who had red cars like this.. Can you use your brain at least once?”

 

“Excuse me.. But that thousands or more people don't hate me like the way you do!”, L replied.

L.Joe sighed deeply and just ignored L. 

He then walked to you and grabbed your hand, “Jae-ah.. I don't know what happen with you three in here, but I guess it's better if you get in before Yongguk hyung come out..”

 

You snapped back to reality, “You are right! Omo! I turned off my phone all day and he might be worried now..”, you then walked hurriedly to your door and about to open the door when L.Joe pull your hand again. “Calm down, Jae.. I am here.. I will help you to explain everything to Yongguk hyung..”

 

L felt jealousy inside his heart and gritted his teeth, “Hands off! Jae is my-”

You glared at him while shaking your head, telling him to not tell L.Joe about it. L sighed, “Don't act like you can do everything and don't change the topic! I am not done yet!”

 

You released L.Joe's hand from you, “Err.. Let's just continue this later.. I'm going in!”, you waved your hand.

 

L.Joe was about to hold your hand again, but L blocked him, “Don't.”, he then pushed L.Joe's hardly on the chest, “Back off..”

 

L.Joe felt very angry and grabbed L by the collar, “DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!”

 

They then began the staring contest. You sighed deeply and separated them two, “Enough! Go back home you two! It's already late and please bring Woohyun oppa safely to the dorm.. Look.. He didn't even move for a long time and he looks pale..”, you looked at Woohyun with worried gaze.

 

L looked at Woohyun and sighed, “You are right.. Okay then, go in.. Your brother probably go crazy any moment now.. And about Woohyun hyung, don't worry.. I will take care of him.. Just go inside and have a good sleep..”, L smiled at you.

 

You were about to answer, but before you know L already pulled you closer until your both face only inches away. You blushed red and your heart beat so fast. Omo!

 

L leaned in and about to give a kiss on your lips but suddenly he was being pushed by L.Joe, “YOU BASTARD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY JAE!! DAMN YOU!”

 

You blinked in confusion, “M-my Jae..?”, you looked at L.Joe, “O-oppa..”

 

L scoffed and glared at him, “Wake up you bastard! Jae is actually my- mmff!”, you covered L's mouth before he said anything ridiculous. One man became a statue already enough for you, and you don't want another one to be in shock.

 

“Just go back now! I don't want to be mad at you two! Let's just talk another time and not here!”, you grew annoyed and glared at L.

 

L gulped and finally listened to you, “O-okay..”, he then pulled Woohyun to the car, “Let's go, hyung...”

 

Woohyun didn't answer and just following L with blank stare. L.Joe became confused and approached him, “Woohyun hyung.. Are you okay? You look so pale..”

 

Woohyun looked at L.Joe and gasped, “L.Joe?”

 

“Forget about him, hyung.. Let's go back..Everyone must be waiting for us..”, L dragged him.

 

Woohyun stopped his step then turned his head to look at you. He gave you a sad look but didn't say anything.

Jae-ah.. I'm trying to protect myself from being hurted.. But I'm so hurted enough until I'm feeling like.. It's better for me to die.. A world when you're not mine.. What's that for..?

 

You became stiff and felt guilty seeing Woohyun's sad expression. It's the first time you saw Nam Woohyun stared at you with such hurtful gaze. Woohyun oppa.. Mianhaeyo...

 

L then pulled him again, “Hyung! Come on!”

 

Woohyun shook his head and nodded weakly, “Okay.. Let's go home..”

 

“Woohyun oppa!”, you called him, “Take care! Have a good rest tonight and don't be sick.. See you later!”, you waved to him while smiling.

 

Unlike the usual Nam Woohyun, he didn't give you smile or any greasy answer. Woohyun just stayed quiet and looked away from you. You bit your lips, feeling worried about him. What should I do to cheer him up..?

 

Before both of them went inside the car, L glared at L.Joe, “I am not done with you.. Once I find the truth about who is the bad guy here, I will make sure I won't let him go.. If you scared enough that I will find about your true self, you better stay away from me.. And stay away from Jae.. From our life!”

 

L.Joe rolled his eys, “Tch.. You are a good-for-nothing guy.. As expected.. Always talking nonsense..”

 

L finally left with Woohyun. L.Joe then grabbed the flower bouquet on the ground and wiped it clean. He pouted then smiled at you, “I hope you still want to accept this..”

 

“Oh..”, you took it, “T-thank you..”

 

“Jae-ah.. Quickly get in and see Yongguk hyung..”, he pushed your shoulder to get in.

 

“Oh.. Okay..”, you both then get inside the house.

 

-----------------------------------

 

The atmosphere in the dorm felt heavy. Everyone stared at Sunggyu with curiousity.

 

“Yes.. That friend of mine.. You guys know him very well too.. He is-”, Sunggyu suddenly stopped his words.

 

“Who's he? Ya! Don't make us nervous like this!”, Dongwoo threw a tantrum.

 

Sunggyu sighed, “He is our friend... Kim Myungsoo..”

 

All the members gasped and looked at each other with big eyes. They then looked at Sunggyu again with shocked expressions.

 

“What are you saying, hyung..?”, Sungjong asked again.

 

“I said.. The 'friend' I mentioned is L.. Our Kim Myungsoo..”, Sunggyu said in straight tone.

 

Sungjong, Sungyeol, Hoya, and Dongwoo were finally laughing loudly while holding their stomach, “HAHAHHAHAA SO FUNNY HYUNG!”

 

Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows, “I am not joking!”

 

“Please hyung.. Don't try to be funny at a time like this! Hahah.. Myungsoo is the one who is trying hard to make you come back with us.. He even kneeled down in front of you..”, Dongwoo tried to stop laughing, “How can he was the one who made you wanted to go out from Woollim? That's ridiculous!”

 

He then continued laughing again. Sunggyu shook his head, “I told you.. I am serious..”, he grew annoyed since they didn't stop laughing and finally yelled, “I AM NOT LYING! IT'S TRUE!”

 

The 4 of them immediately shut their mouth and looked at Sunggyu in disbelief. Sungyeol gulped, “Is it really true..?”

 

“What do you mean hyung? How can that happen?”, Hoya finally became serious.

 

Sunggyu bit his lips, “It's true.. I did it for Myungsoo.. I decided to leave the group for him.. He is my friend and also my brother.. I did it to help him..”

 

“Impossible! Do you mean Myungsoo forced you to leave us?!”, Hoya raised his voice.

 

“No.. There's someone else behind all of this.. The one who told me about Myungsoo and left me with no choice rather than leave...”, Sunggyu looked at Hoya.

 

“Who..?”, Sungjong asked in worried tone.

 

Dongwoo and Sungyeol could just hold their breath, too nervous to know who was the one behind all of this. Sunggyu went silent for about a couple of minutes when suddenly Hoya grew annoyed, “Aishh hyung! Just tell us who is it??!'

 

Sunggyu exhaled deeply, “It's Himchan...”

 

“Him-chan...?”, Sungyeol tiled his head, “Himchan hyung??!”

 

“WHAT??!”, everyone yelled in harmony.

 

Sunggyu finally explained, “I wish that I can say it's not him.. But yes, it's really Kim Himchan.. Honestly.. I am not sure to tell you all about this.. But I started to change my mind and about to join TS in order to know secrets from him.. He said he know secrets related with Myungsoo.. I need to take my eyes on him more to figure it out so maybe I can protect Myungsoo, and that's when I decided to move to TS..”

 

“So you still don't know about the secrets? Hyung.. Don't tell me that you are being tricked by him..”, Hoya said.

 

“Aniya.. I think he is not tricking me.. He do know secrets that we don't know.. I am so sure about it..”, Sunggyu gave a serious look.

 

“Err.. I still not understand..”, Sungyeol scratched his head, “So you make a deal with Himchan hyung to know about the secrets related with Myungsoo? But why? Himchan hyung is Myungsoo's best childhood friend after all.. He always been a good helper for all of us.. He is our sunbaenim and it's impossible if he did something that can hurt us like this.. How can he asked Sunggyu hyung to leave Infinite? I mean.. There's no way if he hiding secrets from us.. Or at least not from Myungsoo..”, Sungyeol said.

 

“Yeah.. You can call it as a deal.. I am so curious with his secrets.. To conclude, I left not because I really want to leave.. It's more like.. I want to help Myungsoo to find the truth..”, Sunggyu sighed, “I want to try to spy Himchan in TS.. He promised me that he want to tell the secrets..”, Sunggyu added, “All my curiosity began since that day..”

 

-----------------Sunggyu's flashback--------------

 

Sunggyu took a deep breath at Inkigayo's backstage. He will up for his live performance in 15 minutes. Himchan as the MC of the show, suddenly passed by and looked at him, “Oh- Sunggyu hyung?”

 

“Oh! Himchan..”, Sunggyu replied with a smile.

 

Himchan then tapped his shoulder, “Fighting hyung! I heard so many fans came to see you since early morning..”, he smiled widely, “You will perform after Teen Top, right? I believe your song will win for today! You are on the Top 7!”

 

“I hope so.. I will be on stage in 15 minutes.. Or less.. Thank you for supporting me though..”, Sunggyu chuckled.

 

“Why don't you look happy? What is happening, hyung? I wonder why you sat alone here and not in your dressing room?”, Himchan looked around and not found any of Sunggyu's stylists or managers.

 

“I am done with my make up.. I just bored being in that room all by myself.. You know.. I always with my members after all..”, Sunggyu then sighed deeply again.

 

“Yeah.. It will be nice if Myungsoo and the others are also here.. You can ask them to come here though..”, Himchan sat beside him.

 

“You wish.. I wonder if they still want to cheer my solo promotion.. You know what..”, Sunggyu looked at Himchan, “This morning.. Again.. I fight with them.. They are complaining again about my solo promotion.. I feel bad though since there were many job offers for Infinite which suddenly being directed to only me... I feel so wrong.. Aishh..”, Sunggyu kicked the ground.

 

“What? You fight with them? They don't support your solo?”, Himchan gasped.

 

“I think they are afraid that I am going to be more successful than them.. They are worried that I will choose my solo career more than being in Infinite.. I am busier than them, and I believe they are all jealous.. Those kiddos..”, Sunggyu facepalmed himself.

 

“Wow.. I never knew that this is so complicated.. Eottokeyo? I wonder how to help you hyung.. Hmm..”, he tapped his chin, “You seem so stress now...”, he tapped Sunggyu's shoulder again.

 

Sunggyu looked down and close his eyes. Several minutes later, he heard a sigh from Himchan and turned his head.. He saw Himchan leaning his head with eyes closed. Sunggyu got confused, “What's wrong with you so sudden? Are you okay? You look so pale..”

 

Himchan shook his head, “Actually I have a problem too, hyung.. And I don't know how to solve it..”

 

“What happened?”, Sunggyu asked in worried.

 

“To be honest.. This morning my CEO asked me to persuade you to join us..”, he looked at the ceiling, “He wants to make your solo career more successful.. He wants you to leave Woollim and join TS..”, Himchan looked at Sunggyu.

 

“Mwo?!”, Sunggyu instantly stood up, “You mean- me?! Ya! How can that possible?!”

 

“It might sounds impossible.. But it's true.. I don't want to hurt Myungsoo and the others' feeling.. But...”, Himchan bit his lips, “Unfortunately, our company has decided to choose you because they can see you have a big potential to shine more as a solo singer..”

 

“Are you kidding me?!”, Sunggyu looked at him in disbelief, “I can be shine more under Woollim too!”

 

“I know that, hyung.. It's just..”, Himchan sighed, “If I can't change your mind, then the plan will be changed.. They are going to send me back to US..”, Himchan then covered his face with his hands.

 

“What? Hey! How can you become the victim? There's no point for you to leave Seoul, right? You already a superstar in here.. Why they should send you back to US if I don't join?”, Sunggyu looked confused.

 

“They said they are planning to debut a new group or solo.. They want you to be their new solo singer.. And if I can't make you join, then they are going to make me debut as a singer in a group! What makes it even worse, they are planning to send me back to US to practice my singing skill.. I don't want that, hyung..”, Himchan looked sad.

 

“But you are a model, right? How can they want you to be a singer.. That doesn't make sense.. You starred in many drama and became MC at so many events..”, Sunggyu sighed.

 

“That's the problem.. I don't want to be a singer.. I am confident enough to be an actor.. But I don't have any choices..”, Himchan looked down.

 

Sunggyu hold Himchan's shoulder, “S-sorry Himchan-ah.. I am so sorry that I can't do anything to help you.. I will never betray my members.. I can't leave them behind..”

 

“If you say it like that.. Well.. Then I will leave to US.. Debut as a singer and they said they are going to find 5 members more to be on my group..”, Himchan said in low voice.

 

Sunggyu felt guilty, “Err.. If we think about it again, actually it's not a bad idea.. Be a singer is challenging! You will get more fans.. You still can do acting and MC-ing at the same time..”

 

“Yeah I know.. But I don't want to go back to US.. Besides, it's about 1 year... Or more.. I..”, Himchan's expression turned sad.

 

Sunggyu didn't know what to say anymore. He just stayed quiet, standing in front of Himchan.

 

Himchan suddenly said again, “Being a singer, huh? It's a joke, right? ...It's scary.. I don't have any passion to be a singer.. But that's not what makes me scared the most..”

 

Sunggyu back sitting again beside him, “Why..? You will be fine.. 1 year is not that long.. It's good to learn and improve your own skills..”

 

“Hyung.. Have you ever fall in a deep love with someone?”, Himchan asked.

 

“Huh? Err.. Me.. I.. Why you suddenly asked me about this?!', Sunggyu blushed, “Of course.. Is there any men that never fall in love with someone? I am an expert and have enough experiences dating with girls you know..”, he then cleared his throat and looked shy.

 

“If you are in love with someone and you should leave her for 1 year.. Will you think that period of time is not that long..?”, Himchan stared at Sunggyu with serious gaze.

 

“Err.. I am fine with it though.. That's not long enough until it can make a couple break up.. As long as you trust with each other, everything's okay...”, Sunggyu said.

 

Himchan forced a smile, “It will be best if we are a couple.. But in fact, I'm the only one running, trying to catch for her heart..”

 

Sunggyu's eyes widened, “So you love someone..? Then it makes sense if you don't want to go to US at this time..”

 

“Hyung...”, Himchan held Sunggyu's hand, “I know that I can't force you.. I know that you can't leave Infinite.. I don't want that to be happened either.. But.. Jebal... If there's a little chance that can make you change your mind.. Please!”, Himchan suddenly kneeled down and made Sunggyu gasped.

 

“Ya! Yayaya! What happened?! Don't do that! I don't want you to do this! Kim Himchan, you know that my answer will always be NO!”, Sunggyu tried to make Himchan stood up but he failed.

 

Himchan suddenly cried and lowered his head. Sunggyu became surprised, “Ya.. Don't make me scared! Come on Kim Himchan! You are not a weak man! I will help you explain to your CEO.. Don't force me to leave my members like this..”

 

“Hyung jebal..”, Himchan cried more, “Help me.. Maybe you can just stay for about several months.. It's okay, hyung.. As long.. As long you join us for now. You can just leave our company after that..”, his voice cracked.

 

“No!”, Sunggyu yelled, “Don't make me feel bad, Kim Himchan! Who is the girl that you love? I will help to tell her so that she will wait for you.. Do I know her??”

 

Himchan wiped his tears, “Hyung.. I know I am stupid.. I suddenly go crazy and not in my right mind.. I don't want you to leave Infinite.. I don't want my brother Kim Myungsoo to become sad either..”

 

Sunggyu sighed deeply, “It's not only Myungsoo, but all my members and my fans will be sad.. My company too..”, Sunggyu then patted Himchan's head.

 

Sunggyu's manager suddenly came and asked Sunggyu to standby on stage. Sunggyu nodded and smiled at Himchan, “Let's go.. We will talk later..”

 

-----------------------------------

 

After his performance over, Sunggyu went to a hotel to shoot a CF for a soft drink. He looked so nervous thinking about what Himchan said before. He thought for the girl who Himchan loved.

Do I know the girl..? Wait.. If we look back to some scenes that has happened before.. The girl that became closer with Himchan is....

Sunggyu tried to think then suddenly a name popped up on his mind.

Bang Yoonjae.

He flicked his finger. That's right! Bang Yoonjae! That time and that time too!

He remembered some scenes when you and Himchan laughed together.

 

He then shook his head, “Aniya.. It's impossible that troublemaker is the girl.. It must be another girl.. She doesn't suit Himchan, the girl he love must be a super model or likely an actress! Yes! That's right~”

 

Sunggyu then went to a pool outside the building to get some fresh air. He then gasped loudly when he saw Himchan also there, standing stiff with pale face and his body looked trembling staring at the pool.

 

Sunggyu ran to him, “Himchan?! What are you doing here?!”

 

Himchan turned his head to Sunggyu, “Hyung...”, he then bowed his head and smiled awkwardly, “Annyeonghaseyo..”

 

“You also have a schedule in here? What's wrong with you? You look so pale..”, Sunggyu asked.

 

“Yes.. I will be the MC for an interview in here.. The guest is a swimming athlete.. I am waiting for him to come though..”, he replied with a weak smile.

 

“You are going to interview him here..? It looks fun..”, Sunggyu smiled, “Maybe he can also show you some of his beautiful swimming skills..”

 

Himchan became stiff and just stayed quiet.

Damn it! I am so afraid with pool! I don't know since when, but I really hate seeing swimming pool.. It makes me dizzy to see this much water and it's so... Scary....

Himchan gulped, “H-hyung.. You also have a schedule in here? What are you doing?”

 

“I will shoot a CF in the next one hour..”, Sunggyu put his both hands on his jeans' pocket.

 

“You will do it here too? At the pool?!”, Himchan suddenly yelled.

 

Sunggyu flinched a bit, “Yayaya.. Don't tell me you are afraid with...”, Sunggyu then pointed to the pool and noticed Himchan's expression darken, “Hahahahaha...”

 

Himchan was sweating a lot, he felt his head started to get dizzy and he couldn't look at the pool anymore. Sunggyu smirked, “You don't have to be afraid.. Men shouldn't afraid with water.. Mayve you can see my special move inside the pool later! Wait me!”

 

Sunggyu was made random swimming pose excitedly and suddenly his feet slipped and he fell into the pool, “WHOAAAAA!!!!!”

 

Himchan's eyes widened in shock and he couldn't do anything to help Sunggyu. Sunggyu was a good swimmer, but since he wanted to put a prank on Himchan a bit, he acted like he was drowning. He yelled 'help' several times and put a panic expression.

 

Himchan became panic for real, “Hyu-hyung....”, he looked around and found no one. His head getting dizzier and suddenly he could heard a voice of someone yelling inside his mind. I am not a killer!! No! I am not the one who killed him! I am not!!

 

“Arrghh...”, Himchan covered his both ears and closed his eyes, “No... Not again...”, he then kneeled down and groaned in frustrating.

Whose voice is it?! What 'killer'? Why this voice always come to me.. Why???!

He shook his head tried to stand up again. He then running quickly, leaving the swimming pool area.

 

Sunggyu got confused and stoped his acting. Some of the crews came because of his yelling and helped Sunggyu. Sunggyu got confused and crossed his arms. Not fun! Why he suddenly running?!

 

“Anyone see Himchan?”, a staff yelled, “He needs to be here in 15 minutes.. We should find him!”

 

Sunggyu heard it and thought. Am I too overreacting? Am I really scaring him that bad..? I will just find him as an apologize..

He then changed his clothes and went to search for Himchan.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Sunggyu looked around the entire lobby of the hotel and corridors. Luckily, he passed the outdoor garden behind the building and found Himchan sat alone on a bench with scared face.

 

Sunggyu was about to call him, but Himchan suddenly yelled, “NO WAY! Who is a killer?! It's not me, right? I AM NOT A  KILLER ! Who the one being killed anyway? WHO?! I CAN'T EVEN KILL SOMEONE EVEN IF I WANT!”

 

Sunggyu gasped and quickly hide himself so Himchan wouldn't see him. What the hell?! What kind of secrets this guy had? Why did he say something about 'killer' and 'being killed'.. He makes me .....scared.. Is he a criminal?? Aniya aniya.. I think I need to stop watching thriller movies from now on..

Sunggyu slapped his own cheeks and tried not to start weird imagination about Himchan.

 

Himchan suddenly got a phone call, “Ya! Why did you call me at a time like this?!”

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes and tried to overheard the conversation. Himchan continued to yell, “MWO! So they already found out about the reason behind Myungsoo's parents' accident?!”

 

Sunggyu covered his mouth. Myungsoo??! Why he suddenly mentioned about Myungsoo's parents?!

 

Himchan then looked panic and started to walk back and forth, “How can that happen?? Can you explain it to me?!”

 

The wind started to blow so hard, since winter is going to come soon. Sunggyu started to feel cold. .. I never expected the water on the pool is very cold..

 

Himchan sighed, “Fine! Then I-”

 

“Hatchiuuuu!!”, Sunggyu sneezed and Himchan looked at him in horror.

 

“Sung-sunggyu hyung???!”, Himchan quickly hung off his phone and ran quickly to Sunggyu, “Are you okay? Why are you here?! I saw you.. Err.. You.. D-drowning before and you-”

 

Sunggyu sniffed, “I'm okay.. Don't worry.. Actually it's just-”, he then looked up to Himchan, “Wait! Can you explain to me about Myungsoo's parents?! I overheard your conversation! Why you-”

 

“Y-you heard all of it??!”, Himchan gulped and he looked a little bit mad, “Well.. I guess I can't hide this secret from you...”

 

“What secret?”, Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“I.. I.. Err.. Actually I wanted to help Myungsoo to find the culprit behind his parents' accident.. My friend is working as a police, so we both try to work together to find some evidents..”, Himchan bit his lips.

 

“O-okay.. Let's say I believe you.. Then what your friend just told you on the phone?”, Sunggyu said.

 

Himchan's manager suddenly called, “Ya! Kim Himchan! You're here?! Ppali! The interview will start soon! And how dare you turned off your phone! Ppali!”

 

Sunggyu's eyes got bigger. Turned off his phone? But he just used his phone back then..


Himchan noticed his face, “Confuse? I have another phone for private things..”, he whispered.

 

Himchan then following his manager back for the interview, “Talk to you later, hyung..”

 

Sunggyu stared at the ground and tried to think hard.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this guy... Secret? What kind of secret? It's related with Myungsoo and I can't just let it go like this..

Sunggyu bit his lips and tighten his fist. He then chased

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter