Life 27 - A New Identity

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In a speed of light, without you realizing, 3 days has been passed after the audition day. You and L have totally forgotten about Zelo and the second mission. Both of you were just too busy in these 3 days with the preparation for the competition next month. You didn't even have enough time to rest. All you had to do is practice, practice and practice.

 

Now it was evening. You were still on the same duty that you did with the 2 days before. You were on your way to your music club. You opened the door, and of course.. Now your usual music clubs looked different. You can't see anyone of your club friends and not even one was your college students that usually go to the same music club with you. Yes, none of them were here.

 

All you can see were only handsome and gorgeous idols who you often saw on TV, but now they were all here right in front of your eyes. Some members of Infinite and Teen Top were practicing inside the music club. The 10 of you now become the representative of your college to compete in the music festival next month. Actually, it was only you and L.Joe who was studying in the college, but since the competition was open for public, they were all could be here, inside your music club. You sighed deeply and strode over inside the room.

 

“Annyeong!!! Finally you came, my princess Jae!!", Woohyun grinned.

 

For the xx times Woohyun showed you his gorgeous smile. He have been calling you 'princess', not only princess by the way, added with word 'my' in the front, since you met him in the audition day 3 days ago. You didn't know why he called you that way, but you just let it go away and didn't even ask why. He waved his hands to you and back practicing with the other 3 singers on the stage.

 

Not only Woohyun actually, but all Infinite and Teen Top members have already called you informally. They even made weird nicknames for you, with their own different styles. There were 5 people who called you normally only with 'Jae', while the other 'weird' members gave you weird nicknames, such as 'Princess Jae', 'Troublemaker Jae', 'Shortie Jae', and of course, the most annoying one is, 'Bird'.

 

You were getting used to with all these nicknames, since you've been spent your time with them almost like more than 15 hours a day for this straight 3 days. Especially with your nickname 'bird', you didn't even need to think twice who gave you that nickname since the answer is only one, it was the 'zombie' Kim Myungsoo a.k.a Visual L.

 

“Yaa.. You are late, bird!”, L shouted and showed his hateful smirk at you.

 

You sighed and came closer to them, “Mind your own business, zombie!”, you glared at L.

 

"Mwooo? What did you just call me?", L gave you a firm look.

 

"Let me spell it, Z.O.M.B.I.E. Zom-bie! You are a ZOMBIE! Waeee?!!", you yelled to him.

 

"You!! Aiiish really!!", L glared at you.

 

"Yaaa... Calm down man! Our SHORTIE Jae just came and you again. What's wrong with you, really?", Sungyeol put his arm on your shoulder and he acted like he was your savior in front of L.

 

You looked up at him since he was way more taller than you, “Yaa.. That should be my word by the way.. What's wrong with you, Yeol?! I'm not short! You're the one who is really tall like a giraffe! I still don't understand what makes you so proud by having this damn tall body of yours!”, you yanked his hand away. Just like yesterday, he just laughed loudly after satisfied teasing you, his new hobby.

 

You approached the stage and being welcomed by Niel, Woohyun, C.A.P and Hoya who were practicing their vocals seriously. You directed your eyes to L.Joe who was standing beside Sunggyu. He watched Sunggyu who was playing the piano beautifully with his 'coach' eyes. You could also saw Changjo who was busy setting his bass at the corner.

 

“Look! Everyone is so serious for the competition! They are practicing hard, not like both of you!”, you pointed your fingers to L and Sungyeol who just sat lazily on the chair.

 

"Tch... Noisy like usual..", L made a face then yawning.

 

Sungyeol grabbed his drum stick then spinning it with his fingers like a pro.

“Well.. It's not our fault. We are just losing our spirit.. We are just bored. We need to find.. err.. Maybe something from this group..?”, then he tapped his chin, “Something that can make our identities pop up! Something more than just being an ordinary music group like this.. C'mon~~ We're idols anyway..”

 

“Well I'm not an idol..”, you rolled your eyes.

 

“Yes of course, you are just an or-di-na-ry girl..”, L mocked you and sticking out his tongue to you. You gritted your teeth and glared at him.

 

Then L chuckled and looked at Sungyeol, “Ya! That's wrong! I don't need something like that.. My reason is not stupid as you, Yeol. I feel bored because there is bossy L.Joe over there.. That's it..”, L nodded at L.Joe.

 

You thought for a second then got a brilliant idea.

“Hey.. Wait a minute! I knew what's missing in our group!”, you ran to the middle of the room to get everyone's attention, “Sungyeol's right! His words are true!”, you yelled.

 

All eyes were now at you. They stopped doing what they did to listen to your words.

“Could you repeat the words you just said, Yeol?”

 

“Which one? Hmm.. Well I said.. Maybe we need to find- err.. Something from this group..?”, Sungyeol said.

 

“No no no! After that!”, you shook your head a little too exaggeratedly.

 

Sungyeol touched his forehead, “Hmm~ Wait a minute.. Oh! I said.. Something that can make our identities pop up! Yes, I said that!", he smiled happily.

 

"Yes! That sentences!! You're right! Something that can make our identities pop up!! You're a genius, Yeol! Give me five!!", you approached him and gave him a high five.

 

You turned around and face all the members, “Hey guys! Attention please! I think I know what's missing from this group! The answer is.. We don't have a specific identity for this group yet!”, you said loudly.

 

“Jae-ya.. What do you mean?”, L.Joe came over.

 

Now everyone got closer to you and formed a circle.

“Like I said.. We need a new identity for this group! We need a group's name!”, you said excitedly.

 

"Name? But we already have one.", C.A.P looked at s in Teen Top.

 

"Eeeeiiii... Not your group's name, neither Teen Top nor Infinite! But for the 10 of us! The group for this competition!", you gave him a firm look.

 

You looked to L.Joe and showed your bambi eyes to him. Please L.Joe oppa.. Help me..

 

L.Joe got the sign and then nodded, “I got it. What Jae said was right.. We don't have any name for our group yet.. Maybe that's the reason why we can't be united as one! Now.. We need to decide the name for this group.. Any suggestions?”, L.Joe asked and eyed each member.

 

Niel put one of his hand up, “I knowwwww!! How about 'POLKADOT'? It's a cute name for cute group like us!!!”, he said excitedly. All of you looked at him with mouth opened. Didn't know how to react, whether it's better to laugh or just keep your silent to respond him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter