Life 14 - Zelo VS Daehyun : Part I

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At the same time, you were on your way back from college. You've done with your schedules and there's not much to do at college so you decided to go home. You took out the puzzle from your pocket while walking.

 

"What should I do with this? I need to find that angel again.. What's his name? Hmm.. Dae-dae-.. Oh yes! Daehyun! But how can I meet him again?”, you thought deeply while walking. Suddenly you remembered what Daehyun said.

 

“Okay my job is done. I gotta go, Jae.. You will understand about everything later.. Don't try to end yourself again because it's useless. I will come and save you anytime you do those stupid things. Even it is tiring, I don't want to get fired from my job just because a small-little-stubborn girl like you..” (see Life 9 if you forgot ^^)

 

“That's right! I'll go to Han River Bridge once again and try to kill myself.. That way he will show up! He said that he will come anytime I want to end my life.. I need to make myself as a bait to be able to meet him again.. Yes! That's it!”, with that thought you rushed your steps to Han River Bridge instead of going home.

 

-------------------------------------

 

L and Zelo just arrived at Han River Park.

 

"Look Zelo!! The river is so beautiful, right?", L held his both hands up in the air and felt the breeze of the wind passing through his face.

 

“The river in heaven is million times more beautiful than this, LG..”, Zelo said with straight face.

 

L made a face and sticking his tongue out, "How can I know the river in heaven? Tch.."

 

Zelo put his skateboard down and playing around the park with it. After a while, he stopped and looked at the Han River Bridge.

 

He approached L and asked, “LA, what is that bridge? Can we go there? Zelo wants to go there..”

 

"No... Andwaeyo.. There are so many cars across beside that bridge. It's dangerous for you to play there...", L gave Zelo a look. Zelo pouted and just went back to play with his skateboard.

 

L was busy taking Zelo's pictures. And then he stopped to check the photos. After that he just realized, there's no one in the camera.

 

L shook his head and laughing, “I almost forgot that you are not a human, Zelo..”

 

"Why? Why?", Zelo peeked to L's camera.

 

“You can't be captured by the camera, Zelo.. Too bad.. I was enjoying taking pictures of you anyway..”, L shrugged and Zelo just blinking his eyes.

 

 

L continued taking pictures there. He really loves photography and it's a good way for him to refreshing his mind. Being in the hospital gave him a little bit stress, and he want to forget all worries he had for a moment.

 

Zelo, who was playing with his skateboard, didn't realize that he'd already far away from the place where L was. When he wanted to go back to L, someone bumped into him harshly and he fell to the ground.

 

“Ouch...”, Zelo winced because his hurts.

 

Zelo looked up to see who made him fell. And he recognized a familiar face. His eyes grew big and his jaw dropped.

 

 

“An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter