Life 17 - Hateful Issue

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I'll consider it if you tell me first, what the hell has happened until you want to see my baby Jae?”, Yongguk raised one of his eyebrow.

 

“Err.. Well.. I just want to talk with your little sister for a while about our company's reputation.. This is an important matter, so if I may...”, he smiled to Yongguk giving sign that he want to go inside.

 

Company's reputation? What the hell has Jae did?

“Hmm.. Do you tell the truth? Because I can't just believe to what an old man who came from nowhere has said.. Besides, you don't look like a manager though...”, Yongguk checked him head to toe.

 

“How could I know that you don't have any bad intention to my sister?”, Yongguk said in deep voice.

 

“Nonono! Don't get me wrong, Bang Yonggguk-ssi.. And I didn't lie.. This is real and important..”, Infinite's manager gave Yongguk a serious look.

 

You came over to see what took Yongguk so long to open the door.

 

“What's going on here, oppa? Who is this man?”, you said while bowing your head to the man you didn't know.

 

“I don't know him either. He said that he want to talk to you about something 'important'.. And he want to discuss about it inside..”, Yongguk gave Hyonam a serious look.

 

“Hello~ You must be Bang Yoonjae-ssi, right? My name is Hyonam and I'm Infinite's manager. You know.. A boy group that has been popular lately...”, he held out a hand to you.

 

“Hmm.. I knew about them.. But not much anyway.. And yes you're right ahjussi.. My name is Bang Yoonjae..”, you held out your hand to shake his hand, but Yongguk grabbed your hand immediately before you touch his hand.

 

Yongguk gave you a look then glared at the man.

 

“Look old man.. I don't think it's necessary to do shake hands with my sister.. Well if you want to tell her about something, just spill it now.. We don't really have much time for this..”, Yongguk continue his glare at Hyonam.

 

Hyonam pull his hand back and clear his throat, “Okay then.. Well Yoonjae-ssi.. Do you remember what has happened this afternoon? Between you and Infinite's L?”, he looked at you.

 

You grew confused and start to think deeply. This afternoon? Infinite's L? What did I do to him?

Suddenly, you remembered the face of the man who has saved your life today.

 

Your eyes grew big and your jaw dropped, “Wa-wait.. Wait a minute! WAIT! Don't tell me that the man who saved my life today is Infinite's L???!! Is it true??!!”

 

Hyonam nodded, “Yes. Infinite's L has saved your life today. Didn't you recognize his face?”

 

“OH MY GOD !!!! That's it! I've been thinking why his face was so familiar back then! And it turns out to be that he is L?? L from Infinite??”, you yelled and directly met eyes with Yongguk, whose eyes are already filled with fire flame and ready to explode.

 

You gasped and immediately shut your mouth. Damn! I forgot that Yongguk oppa didn't know about this. Damn damn damn! Now I'm totally dead!

 

“WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED BANG YOON JAE?! What has happened this afternoon?! What did he just say? Saved your life? EXPLAIN TO ME NOW!! And you too, old man... You better explain everything CLEARLY WITH DETAILS..”, Yongguk got angry and gave you and Hyonam a death glare.

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

You, Yongguk and Infinite's manager Hyonam, sat in the dining room. You sat beside Yongguk while Hyonam sat on the opposite side of both of you. You bit your lips because you still afraid with angry Yongguk and just looked down saying anything. You just hoped that the 'old man' will help you solve all of this.

 

“Now explain. Everything.”, Yongguk open the conversation, still glaring at the man.

 

“Okay let's just go to the point. Did you guys see the news in the internet several hours ago?”, Hyonam asked.

 

Yongguk looked at you and you just shrugged and shook your head.

 

“Nope. What's wrong with that?”, Yongguk asked back.

 

The manager took out his ipad and show the news about you and L in the internet to both of you. You and Yongguk could see the headline of the news.

 

'INFINITE's L Secretly Dating?!'

 

There are also some pictures in the news. It was pictures of L hugging a girl while laying on the ground. His hands are bleeding and he looked like in pain. The girl's face in the photo was clearly shown. And it is you.

 

It was you who laying on the ground on to of L's body. Your head was on his chest and his arms were securely circling on your waist. The picture looked just like a couple hugging each other in the middle of the road.

 

You looked into the man's face in the picture and you gasped loudly. It was really L who saved your life this afternoon.

 

“Wait.. So it was really L?!”, you yelped.

 

Yongguk who saw the picture of his beloved sister being hugged by other man grew irritated. He could be explode anytime, his face and ear became red. And if his glare could burn something, the ipad would have been burned just in 5 seconds.

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!”, Yongguk slammed the ipad to the table and stand up showed his eveil glare at Hyonam.

 

You and Hyonam jumped up in surprised because of his loud voice and you immediately hugged Yongguk's arm.

 

“No oppa!! Calm down!! Stop it!! Let's hear his explanation first!!”, you begged.

 

Inside, Yongguk feel his body hot and he looked like he could kill anyone at the moment. He became very very mad after read the news, and what makes him mad the most was... his beloved sister has been exposed hugging each other in the news.. with stranger.. without he knew anything about it.

 

“Calm down Yongguk-ssi.. I don't think that's the news was true, either.. That's why I came here.. To make everything clear.. I also want an explanation from Yoonjae-ssi..”, Hyonam said calmly.

 

"Oppa sit down!! I'm sorry I'm sorry! I'm sorry, okay? Now just listen to my explanation first..”, you hugged his arm tightly.

 

Yongguk finally sat back down again. He glared at Hyonam. Your head became dizzy because of this, you placed a hand on your forehead.

 

"I'm sorry.. I really didn't know it was L from Infinite.. Actually he didn't do anything bad.. He saved my life. I almost get hit by a car and he-", not until you finished your words to Yongguk and Hyonam, Yongguk shout loudly and stand up again.

 

"What?! You almost what? WHATT?!! You almost get hit by a car?!", Yongguk immediately checked your body and spun you around.

 

"Are you okay baby?! Anywhere hurts?! Tell me! And what has happened exactly?! How can you almost hit by a car??!", Yongguk asked worriedly.

 

"Oppa stop! Don't worry! Look... I'm totally fine! I.. I.. I just too careless.. He saved me.. This guy in the photo saved my life..", you tried to ensure Yongguk that you are fine.

 

You shifted your glance to Hyonam, "But trust me.. I didn't have any relationship with this guy in the photo. I didn't even know that it was L. I was just too panicked and... I just realized it now.."

 

You bit your lips because you felt guilty. Yongguk listened to your explanation and he knew you said the truth.

 

"Okay Jae I believe you.. Your safety is my priority anyway...", Yongguk then looked at Hyonam, "Now my sister has explained everything.. What do you want from my sister?", Yongguk raised one of his eyebrow.

 

"To be honest, our company will hold a press conference tomorrow morning. We hope your sister could come with us to clarify the situation... Because you know... The problem has got bigger..", Hyonam said.

 

"What? You want my sister to what? Do you want to death?", Yongguk glowered at the manager.

 

"Oppa!", you tried to calm Yongguk down.

 

"It-It's for your sister's goodness too. She will get into trouble if the rumors spreading out more and more.. You know that an Idol has scary fans, right? I bet L's fans or.. Infinite's fans could kill her any moment now.. Look at the comments below..", Hyonam tried to show the comments on his ipad to you and Yonggu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter