Life 42 - Crazy Leader

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Zelo and Daehyun gulped when they met eyes with that someone and shouted in harmony, “Leader-nim!!!”

 

They immediately bowed their head after that and not dare to look at their leader's eyes. The man that they called as 'leader-nim' surrounding both of them while whistling some random tune. Zelo and Daehyun could just gulp and stayed still bowing their heads. His footsteps sounded nearer to their body and they started trembling.

 

"Yo my baby, Zelo.. Do you hear me? I say make-the-time-back.. Right. Now.", he said squatted down to meet Zelo's eyes.

 

Zelo then gasped, "B-b-b-but.. LG still.."

 

The leader just smirked at Zelo then went closer to his face. He then whispered to his ear, “Thisssss isssss annnn orderrrr, babyyyy~~”

 

Zelo could felt spine all over his body and got a goosebump. He then instantly stood up an yelled, “Y-y-y-yes sir!!!”

 

Zelo then counted back, “One, two, three, Zelo!”.

His skateboard back fell to the ground and in a speed of light, the heavy rain and storm continued. The time was back to normal and all of them could felt a strong wind blew.

 

The leader smirked, “Good~ That's my baby, Zelo! But o-ow~ Unfortunately, I'm not forgiving you yet, baby~”, he then did a 'moonwalk dance' and approached Daehyun.

He bent down then looked straight to Daehyun's eyes, “Yo yo! What's up Hyuunnn~~!! Why you looked so scared? Don't worry baby~ I'm going to punish you as well~”

 

Daehyun just closed his eyes tightly. He gulped while still bowing his head. He then kneeled down and he was sweating so much.

 

"Yo Hyuuun~~! Wae? Just look at my pretty face!", the leadernim touched Daehyun's face and made it straightly looked at his face, "Yo! Just tell me, tell me.. What do you think about my fashion for today?", the leadernim then spun around while dancing randomly.

 

Daehyun open his eyes and his mouth became wide open. He looked so surprised after he saw the leader wore a green suit from top to his toe with a black glasses. Daehyun then just awkwardly clapped his hands and slowly back to his feet.

 

The leadernim grinned at him, “Why? I'm so cool, right?”, he blinked his eyes.

 

Daehyun gave a fake smile to him, “Y-yes of c-course leadernim! You are shining like a star! Daebak!”, he gave his two thumbs up. He then laughed awkwardly and cursed inside.

Yes leadernim you're shining.. Like a frog.. Oopss~ I'm just thinking about the truth..

 

The leadernim then gave his thumbs up to Daehyun. But then suddenly he directed both of his thumbs pointing to the ground, “Seriously? Honest like always, Hyun.. You just thought of me like a frog?! Tsk tsk you're a bad kid.. But well~ That's okay!”

 

Daehyun's eyes grew big. Zelo looked at Daehyun with an 'are you kidding' look.

Eommaya! You babo, Daehyunie! Did you forget that our leadernim can read our minds? Be careful!

 

The leadernim motioned both of them to stand in front of him. Without even being told twice, both of them rushed to the front. Their leader then gave him a death glare then grabbed Zelo and Daehyun's shoulders. Both of them flinched then looked at each other.

 

He tapped it several times then said, “Follow me, my kids..”

In a blink of an eye, the three of them disappeared to a place that no one ever knows.

 

--------------------------------------

 

You have fainted for almost half an hour. When you open your eyes, you were already laying on the floor in a small room. You blinked your eyes several times to adjust with the light hit your face. You eyed the room to find you were in a room that you never knew. You looked to our right to find L who sat beside you, holding a wet towel.

 

“Yaa.. You awake? Are you alright?”, L asked in a worry tone.

 

You became stiff and amazed with L's eyes who were staring at you deeply.

Who's t-that? Is that L? Woah.. His eyes are so beautiful.. And he is so cute wearing a pajama like that...

You smiled weakly then you stopped your thought. Your eyes grew big then you gulped.

Hey wait.. Pajama..? PAJAMA?! He is wearing a pajama right now?!

 

You immediately sat up and looked to your body. You couldn't see the clothes you were wearing before, but you saw you were wearing a pajama too, just like L. You covered your body with your both arms then yelled loudly.

“KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!”

You looked at L then hit his head several times, “YAAAA!! Where is my clothes?! YOU ERT!!!”

 

L tried to block it with his hands, “Auch! Auch! Yayaya! Stop it! Are you crazy?! Stop hitting me!! What are you doing?!”

 

You then stopped with a heavy breath. You gritted his teeth and sent L a death glare.

 

L looked at you, “Based on your strength in yelling and hitting.. I guess you're fine now.. Really! You make me really worried and-”

 

You hit his head again then you pull his hair, “YAAA!!! Where am I?! And what have you done to me??! Why am I wearing a pajama??! Where is my clothes??!!!!”

 

L yelped in pain then he used his strength to stop you. He then quickly stood up and looked at the mirror. He quickly fixed his hair while cursing under his breath.

"YAAA!!! Are you crazy??!! I'm an idol! My appearance is my asset! Besides, how can a girl be this rude like you? Aishhh.. And what do you think I've done for you, huh?”

Damn.. You resembles your kingka brother so much..

 

You then stood up, “YAA! M-my clothes! Where is it? D-did you c-change m-my...”, you then took a few steps back from L, feeling a little bit scared.

 

L looked at your trembling body while tighten your both fists. He then realized the situation and laughed hard, “HAHAHAHAHA!”

 

You looked at him with a weird gaze then he looked at you.

“Ya bird.. You fainted so you didn't know anything, eh? That babo Zelo, he made the time back to normal before I could got a room to be rented.. Our clothes are soaking wet and of course we need to change it...”

 

“Z-zelo? Ahhh.. Where are Daehyun and Zelo? So Zelo really use his power for us? I thought that was only my imagination..”, you rubbed the back of your hair and tried to recall the past events.

 

"Don't ask me about them.. That babo Zelo and that dumb postman, I don't really care about them.. Look! No matter how many times I called Zelo, he doesn't appear! Maybe he was scared that I mad at him!", L then clapped his hands and shouted Zelo's name several times, and he's right.. Zelo didn't appear like he usually did.

 

“Well I see.. Now you need to explain to me. Who changed my clothes?!”, you gave him a firm look.

 

L then rolled his eyes, “I am! Wae?! I changed it while closing my eyes..”

 

“MWO?!”, you became panic and your face grew red.

 

L chuckled seeing your expression, “You babo.. Think it with your head, brain.. There is no way I did that.. I'm lying.. I'm not that kind of guy you know.. Besides, where do you think we are, huh?”

 

You became relieved then you looked around. You didn't know the place at all and you gave up guessing where it was.

 

You looked at L with an annoyed face, “Aisshhh meolla meolla! You sure are a maniac and ert! I'm going to kill you!!! Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!”, you prepared to kick L with your karate movement.

 

L just made a face. He then quickly grabbed your shoulder and spun your around, so that your back was on his chest. He then put a hand to cover your mouth. You squirmed on his embrace and tried to yell again in his hand.

 

“Yayaya! Ssssttt! Stop yelling and lower your voice! This is a neighborhood’s house. I rent this room for only one night.. I asked an ahjumma who live here to change your clothes.. I really didn't do it.. So calm down, okay?! I will release you if you say yes..”, L looked at your eyes.

 

You looked up at him then nodded your head. He then sighed and released you.

 

"R-really? You are not the one who changed my clothes?", you asked warily.

 

"Tch.. You can ask ahjumma then...", L jabbed his thumb to the room's door.

 

L then yawning. He grabbed another pillow from the cupboard and put it on the floor so he could sleep there, "It's very cold outside, ahjumma is in the room next to this room. So if you want to find her, just go by yourself because I'm so sleepy to accompany you.. I will sleep first then..”, he said while closing his eyes and lay flat on the floor.

 

You quickly sat on the floor then snatched the pillow from his head. L's head fell down to the floor and he yelped in pain again.

 

“YAA! How can I go out from this house with this kind of bad weather? Before I could reach her room, I think I'm going to be blown by the wind instead. Besides, I'm still a sick person you know.. So you better go out from here and find another room to sleep.. I'll use this room..”, you threw a tantrum.

 

L sat up then rubbed the back of his head. He looked at you in disbelief.

“Yaa! Are you a boss in here? Why should I?! It's almost a miracle for us to even find a room to rent! For your information, I'm the one who rent this room so I will sleep here and you...”, he pointed to the door, “Just quickly go outside and find another room by yourself if you want..”, he then snatched the pillow back from your hands and lay flat once again.

 

“B-but.. If you sleep there, where should I sleep then?”, you became nervous.

 

L open his one eye then pointed to the floor beside him, “Here..”

 

Your eyes grew big as tomato and almost fell out from your skull, “MWOO?! YAA! You want me to sleep here?! Together with you?! Hell no! Are you crazy?!”

 

L then sighed and close his eyes again, “You have no choice, bird.. Even we have two pillows here, but there's only one blanket.. Let's just share it together or one of us will be dead because of the cold..”, he open the blanket and cover himself with it.

 

"No way! I'm a girl and you are a boy! And.. A-and.. We can't do that!! Besides.. You already dead, Mr. Zombie and you are a ‘half spirit’ that can’t be sick for your information!", you took the blanket from L.

 

L grew annoyed and sat up again, “Aishhhh jinjja!! I swear I won't do anything!! Let's make a deal then! I really need to rest now so let's just settle this quickly!”, L held a hand out to you and offer a handshake, “I will not touch you even a single of your hair! Okay?! Deal?!”

 

You looked at his hand then glared at him. You then hit his hand and looked away. You then took your iphone from the table, “Eottoke?! It's run out of battery! Yongguk oppa will be crazy to find me!!”, you grabbed your hair in frustration, “Yaa! Can we lend a phone from this house?”, you looked at L.

 

L chuckled, "Think it with your brain, bird.. This house is so damn small.. It’s even more like a garage rather than a house.. I've checked it and I can't find any phone and-"

 

"Lend me your phone then!!", you yelled.

 

L sighed, "Wanna hear a bad news? There's no signal here...", L then took the blanket from your hands, "Let's just sleep and back to Seoul tomorrow morning.."

 

You bit your lips, “But.. What about Yongguk oppa? He will be very worried.. Besides, don't you want to contact your members as well?”, you grew worried with your angry brother.

 

L then just yawned, “We don't have any choice.. There's a big storm outside.. We can just meet them tomorrow and explain things.. Now could you just close your eyes and sleep? And be quiet as well..”

 

You then pull the blanket from him again. L grew annoyed then pulled it back again. Both of you were fighting over the blanket and have no intention to release it to each other. With a full of force, you finally won. L gave in and killed his ego. He then just decided to sleep without the blanket. He sat up then leaning on the wall near him.

 

You gave him a proud smirk then you started to yawn as well. L looked at you with an annoyed expression while crossing his arms. You then quickly laying down and cover your cold body with the blanket. You close your eyes and ready to go to the dreamland. L looked at you and felt more annoyed. He then laying beside you with only a pillow on his head. He then curled his body and turned his body so his back was facing you.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

It's already dawn and the time is ticking. L turned his body several times and he totally couldn't sleep at all. He felt cold and he felt nervous to be in a room with a girl, especially with you. He noticed that the lamp was still on and it's hard for him to sleep.

 

He then looked at you by his shoulder and whispered, “Ya bird.. Can I turn off the lamp? I can't sleep if it's bright like this...”

 

You were already in your deep sleep and didn't answer his question. L looked at you, “Ya bird.. Are you sleep?”, he tried to nudge your arm several times.

 

You didn't budge and he knew that you were already asleep. He then propped one of his elbow and put his head on his palm beside you. He looked at your peace sleeping face and smiled to himself.

You are so cute even when you're sleeping... I don't know since when you become this adorable, Jae? And why my heart beat so fast like this everytime I'm close with you? Is it because I'm too nervous to share a room with a girl?

 

L then stood up and turned off the lamp. The room turned dark. L then lay back to his place. Several minutes after that he could felt his body was trembling. The room became more cold and he still could hear the sounds of storm and heavy rain outside.

 

“Damn! It's so freaking cold here..”, he mumbled and tried to curl his body again. Several minutes later he looked at you and glanced at the blanket that covered your body. He thought for a second then smiled. He then took the blanket from you very carefully.

He then whispered, “I'm sorry bird.. But I'm so cold and I don't want to die because of this.. Let's just share this together...”

 

He then covered his body with the blanket as well with you beside him. You two were laying so close to each other and you didn't even know that L already pull the blanket. L looked at your face then touched your forehead.

Looks like your fever has gone.. Thanks God that you're alright.. I really hate to see you sick, Jae..

His hand then traced down to your cheek.

This girl.. Why do I feel this way to this girl..?

 

L smiled to himself and suddenly some flashback memories about the two of you ran inside his head. The moment when the first time he met you in the Han River Bridge, the day he came to your college, the days he shared with you as Masterpiece, the days when both of you fighting and yelling to each other, even the moment when he kissed your lips to give you a CPR.

 

L's eyes grew big when he realized that his hand already traced down to your pink cherry lips.

Why suddenly I'm thinking about our past moments together? What happened to me? Aishh really!! I need to sleep and forget about it!!

L then quickly put his hand back to his side and tried to close his eyes to sleep.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Now both you and L were already sleeping under the same blanket. The sun already rises up again without both of you knowing. It's already 6AM. You could felt a light hit your face and you squinted your eyes. You open your eyes slowly then you gasped when you saw L's face in front of your face, only millimeters away from yours. His one hand was circled on your waist very tight, while his other hand was below your head.

 

You tried to cover your mouth to prevent from yelling loud in the morning.

Wha-what's going on here?! Why he is very close with me and using my blanket too?

 

After some random thoughts, you quickly pushed him hard on the chest and sat up, “Yaaa!!”

 

L stumbled backward and squinted his eyes. He rubbed his eyes several times and looked at you with his sleepy eyes. He was awake because of your loud voice. He then pulled the blanket then lazily grabbed your pillow. He hugged it then continued his sleep.

 

Your jaw dropped, “Y-YOU!! This is my blanket! And w-why can you sleep while h-hug-hugging ...me?!!”

 

L still close his eyes and didn't answer your question.

 

You grew annoyed, “YAAA ZOMBIE!!!!”

 

L then sighed still with his eyes closed, “Yaa bird.. Are you kidding me? What time is it? Can we wake up several hours later? Besides.. Stop yelling in the early morning.. I'm so damn sleepy and tired.. Ahjumma said that the bus will be ready at 9AM anyway.. I'll continue my sleep..”, he then yawning.

 

You pouted your lips in annoyance then you yawned as well. You then pull the blanket from L, “Well.. I'm still sleepy too! But don't you ever try to take my blanket again!”, you snatched your pillow from him then laid back and close your eyes again with your back facing him.

 

L opened his eyes then pulled the blanket again, “Since when this blanket become yours? It's mine..”

 

"Yaaa! It's mine!!", you pull the blanket again from L.

 

L pull it back again from your hands, "I told you.. Who rent this house? It's me, right? So, this blanket is mine.."

 

"Yaaa! I'm a girl! You should give this blanket to me!!", you yelled while trying to grab the blanket from L.

 

L tightened his grasp on the blanket so you couldn't snatch it from him. You tried to pull it again, but L just tightened his grasp even more. L then pulled the blanket with a full strength until you also being pulled by him. You fell on top of him and unintentionally your lips met his lips. Yes, you two were both kissing ...again.

 

For a few minutes, both of you became as stiff as rock and became shocked with the scene. Both of you looked at each other's eyes even without blinking.

You shouted in your mind. WE KISSED?! AGAIN?!

 

You quickly released your lips from L. You sat up with your face dead red and you became nervous. You tried to hide your red face with your fallen hair. Besides, L just laying there without saying anything while staring at you deeply.

 

You cleared your throat, “Ya! It's not a kiss, okay?! Before was a CPR and this time.. It-it's just an a-accident! Understand?! You're the one who p-pulling m-me! Don't t-take it seriously!”, you stumbled on a few words because you felt so damn nervous.

 

You turned your head slowly just to see L sat up still staring at you without blinking. Your heart beat faster and you gulped.

“W-wae wae wae? It doesn't mean we were really kissing, so just prete-”

 

You stopped your words when L suddenly grabbed your neck. Your eyes grew big with his action. L stared at you deeply straight to your eyes.

 

He then said, “And now is the real kiss...”

 

L's lips then met with your lips once more. L kissed you while closing his both eyes. Your eyes grew bigger and you could felt your heart beat faster than before, like you were going to die because of that. You became stiff and didn't even move an inch. L deepens the kiss then slung an arm to your waist with his free hand. The kiss continued for another minute until L broke the kiss and hugged you tightly.

 

Your face became hot and red as tomato and you could felt your head was spinning. After lost for words for several minutes, you finally back to your sense.

“YAAA! Waeeeeee???!”, you hit L's shoulders many times, still in his embrace.

 

L finally released you from the hug and rubbed his painful shoulder, “Auchh! Auchh! Yaa Bang Yoonjae stop it!!”, L yelled.

 

You stopped your action and your face blushed even more. You became speechless and looked away from L. L too, just stayed quiet after that. Both of you just stayed in silence for about 15 minutes.

 

"I..", you and L said in harmony.

 

"You say it first...", you and L said in harmony again.

 

It became more awkward then L cleared his throat.

L then lowered his voice, "I... I...", he looked nervous and bit his lips.

 

"I don't know why I did that!", L said with red face.

 

"Did what?", you pretended like you didn't know about what he did. Your heart beat faster and you didn't know how to react now.

 

L continued, "Of course about why I kiss yo-"

 

You suddenly were laughing so loud, "HAHAHAHA!!"

 

L blinked his eyes, "Wae? What's so funny?", L looked at you weirdly.

 

"I suddenly remembered about Zelo and Daehyun!", you laughed like crazy, tried to change the topic to make it less awkward, but inside you were screaming like crazy.

This zombie!! How can he kissed me and said that he didn't know why! What’s wrong with him?! What should I do? Geez!

 

L gave you an 'are you kidding look'.

Is she turns into crazy or something? This girl is babo or what? Why she doesn't feel anything after I kissed and hugged her? Why she remember about those two angels at a time like this?

 

"It's so funny to see Daehyun's face when he gave us the umbrella and Zelo suddenly said that he'll stop the time for us.. Haha...", you laughed while hitting the floor.

Damn! Please don't continue to talk about that kiss.. I really will not forgive you if you said about it again! Just forget it L, forget it!

 

"Tch...", L got annoyed while cursing both Daehyun and Zelo on his mind.

 

"I wonder where Zelo and Daehyun right now? Yaa L! Zelo won't really be punished because he has stopped the time again, right?", you looked at L and showed your panic expression.

 

L then sighed, "I bet they are fine.. Don't worry too much about them.. Especially that babo Zelo! He'll be dead once he meets me.. Why he doesn't appear when I call him?!"

 

-------------------------------------

 

"Hatchiuuuuuu!", Zelo suddenly sneezed.

 

"Yaaaa!! Thanks, you just spit it on my face, you dumbhead!!", Daehyun glared at Zelo.

 

"I got a goosebump.. Looks like someone was talking bad about me.. Besides.. Uhuuk uhuuk! ", Zelo suddenly coughed while looking around.

 

The leadernim has brought them to an empty building. A broken building to be exact. There were so many stones on the floor and some loose wires hanging on the ceiling. The smell of dust in everywhere, and there's no one there except the three of them.

 

"I can't hold it anymore, Daehyunie.. M-m-my head will be explode..!!!", Zelo's voice was sounded trembling.

 

The leadernim kicking one of the stone on the floor while pouting his mouth, "Seriously? Have you two already tired, kids?", the leadernim crossed his arms.

 

Both Zelo and Daehyun were standing with their head while their legs were hanging in the air, with both of their hands pinched each other's cheeks until it became red. Looks like their leadernim did some kind of magic to them and made them in that uncomfortable and shameful position. No one could use their power. The leadernim took Daehyun's coin and Zel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter