Life 26 - 3 Judges' Decision

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So here is the result..”, Yongguk gave L.Joe the paper.

L.Joe took it and announced the result, “The first candidate that passed this audition is.....”

 

 

L.Joe looked to all Infinite and Teen Top members who were sitting in front of him. They all were looked so tense and really nervous, especially... you. You formed your lips into a thin line and couldn't even breathe to wait whose name L.Joe will announce.

 

“Woohyun-ssi..”, L.Joe announced.

 

Everyone directly looked at Woohyun, whose eyes as big as an egg now. He was so surprised then he stood up.

 

“Wow.. I never thought that you will choose me.. Wow..”, he said in disbelief.

 

“Congratulations hyung! Hyung, you are the best!”, Sungjong shouted.

 

L.Joe then continued, “The next person is Changjo..”

 

“Changjo-ya!! You did it!!”, Chunji slapped his shoulder.

 

He then stand up and joined Woohyun to the front.

 

“The next will be our pianist..”, L.Joe then smirked, “Sunggyu-ssi.. It's you..”

 

Sunggyu got a shock and his small eye became a 'bit' big. Dongwoo encouraged him to stand up, but he still sat there like a fool person.

 

“Hyung.. It's you! As expected, our Leader jjang! Kyuzizi jjang!!!”, Dongwoo showed his two thumbs to him.

 

L.Joe then chuckled, “You deserved it. Now just stand here..”, he motioned Sunggyu to go to the front.

 

Sunggyu followed him and finally stand up. He still didn't believe that he got chosen.

L.Joe then looked at his paper again and announced the next person.

 

“Sungyeol-ssi.. Congratulations, you became our drummer..”, L.Joe smiled.

 

“Wow!!! You did it Sungyeol-ah! Finally you got something that you can show to everyone!”, Woohyun yelled happily.

 

“Me? But-I-I.. How can I get chosen? Wow it's a miracle..”, he stand up warily and joined Sunggyu, Woohyun, and Changjo.

 

“Now only 4 members left..”, Himchan said.

 

You gulped and got nervous, as well as the rest members of Infinite and Teen Top. L grew rigid and furrowed his eyebrow. He thought deeply.

Don't tell me this bastard didn't choose me just because he hates me! I'd already showed my best..

 

L.Joe inhaled deeply then said, “C.A.P hyung.. Congratulations! You joined us as our rapper..”, L.Joe smiled proudly.

 

Ricky and Niel give high five to each other. They were really happy that their leader got chosen. C.A.P just smirked and went to the front.

 

“Hoya-ssi.. You've been chosen as our rapper as well.. You showed us an amazing vocal skills..”, L.Joe said.

 

“ME?! Oh my.. Thanks God!!!”, Hoya clasped his hand and prayed.

 

“There we go again.. Our weird rapper..”, Sungjong rolled his eyes.

 

Hoya gave Sungjong a face then strode to the front. He jumped happily and grinned widely.

The rest members of Teen Top and Infinite grew more nervous because their names haven’t been called yet. Ricky started to bite his nails, and Chunji closed his eyes tightly. Dongwoo didn't even blink for once. L just sat there with his poker face, while inside he also felt very nervous. Niel and Sungjong also felt tense as well.

 

“Niel.. You are welcomed to our group..”, L.Joe smiled.

 

“Yes!!!!”, Niel immediately stand up and tossed a punch to the air, “I knew I could make it!”, he stepped happily to the front.

 

“Congratulations Niel hyung!”, Ricky clapped happily. Sungjong got annoyed and glared at Ricky.

 

You glanced at L, and you furrowed your eyebrows.

1 spot left.. What if L didn't get chosen? His big mouth will make him feel ashamed. I've told the media as well that he did took part in this music festival.. Eottoke? Arghhh... it's frustrating!

 

You looked at L and biting your lips. You grew nervous and many thoughts ran inside your head. What will happen if L, didn't get chosen while you'd already talking to the media that L has joined your music club last time.. You will feel more guilty to L, as more likely as hell.

 

In the other side, L also thought deeply. He grew more rigid and gritted his teeth.

Damn.. 1 spot left.. And if that bastard really didn't pick me.. I-I swear I will- Damn! It is so shameful! I've already talked proudly yesterday and I dared him too! !

 

Now L just hoped that he got chosen by the judges.

Yongguk then spoke, “Well... 1 spot left..”, he smirked.

 

“We really made a very-very hard decision, you know..”, Himchan said.

 

L.Joe looked at each member who still sit waiting for their names to get called.

He looked at L, and then smirked, “Who do you think it would be, L?”

 

L glared at him, “Don't try to mock me, bastard.. Just announce it..”

 

“Well.. I wish you can change your attitude when you're in the group.. Because I didn't like our practice being disturbed by an annoying person like you..”, L.Joe mocked L.

 

L made a face and glowered at L.Joe.

 

“Congratulations L!! The last spot was given to you!!”, Himchan clapped happily and smiled.

 

L's eyes grew big, “What? Are you joking hyung?”

 

“NO! It's true. You've chosen! We picked you buddy!!”, Himchan smiled happily.

 

“Wow! Our L hyung got chosen!! Yeayyy!!! I'm so happy!”, Sungjong clapped happily.

 

“Myungsoo-ya! You did it!!”, Sungyeol grinned.

 

You gasped and your eyes got big as well. You looked at L and you smiled being relieved. You were happy that L got chosen as well. That way, you won't feel any guilty more than before.

 

“What? You didn't like it? Then you can just say 'no' and I'll pick another man..”, L.Joe said with his straight face.

 

“No! Don't do that! You can't being biased here!”, Himchan tried to defend L.

 

“Tch.. Look who's the one being biased here..”, Chunji rolled his eyes, tried to defend L.Joe too.

 

“Okay okay stop that.. The 8 members who will join Yoonjae and L.Joe had been chosen. They are Woohyun, Niel, Hoya, C.A.P, Sunggyu, L, Sungyeol, and Changjo..”, Yongguk suddenly spoke.

 

You instantly stand up and clapped your hands.

“Congratulations guys!! You guys already did the best!!”, you smiled happily.

 

“And as for the one who didn't get chosen. Don't feel offended.. Because we just chose the best between the best here.. We chose the one who suit with the song we will sing in the competition..”, L.Joe explained.

 

Everyone nodded and Ricky suddenly spoke, “What kind of song you guys will sing anyway?”

 

“I picked the song myself. The title is 'Heartquake'. It was our senior's song. Super Junior K.R.Y and TVXQ's U-Know and Micky-sunbaenim did a collaboration back in 2009. It's a very nice song and has a deep meaning.. I hope we can do the best with this song..”, L.Joe looked at each of you then his stare stopped at you.

(for those who didn't know this song, just click this link it will take you to youtube ^^ : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj3VE5AOVQU)

 

He continued to speak, “I and Yoonjae will be the violist..”, he gave you his angelic smile. You blushed immediately and looked away.

 

“Well that's a great song.. I think we can give a great performance with that.. But you said that I'm the pianist before.. So who will be the vocalists?”, Sunggyu raised an eyebrow.

 

“Woohyun-ssi and Niel will be the main vocals. Hoya-ssi and C.A.P hyung will be the main rappers.”, he then gave a firm look to Changjo, “You will play the bass. Even though you didn't show it to us today.. I knew that you played bass very good.. And you will be the sub-vocal of this group too..”, L.Joe said to him and Changjo gave L.Joe an okay sign and nodded.

 

“What about me? Don't tell me you will ask me to sing..”, Sungyeol asked.

 

“You will play the drum. You showed an amazing skills on playing drum before.. I was shocked actually.. But you really did well..”, L.Joe smiled.

 

“Thanks L.Joe..”, Sungyeol chuckled.

 

“Woo~~ Look at that! Sungyeol hyung is blushing!!!”, Sungjong mocked him.

 

“Am not!!”, Sungyeol denied but inside he really felt happy that finally his skill got verified by someone. Everyone in the room chuckled to see Sungyeol's reaction. L.Joe then looked at L.

 

“And you.. Dear Mr. Stubborn.. You will be our guitarist.. I hate to admit it but your skills on playing guitar was really good back there.. So you better play well too on the competition..”

 

“Tch.. You better take care of yourself.. Don't break a string when you are playing your rickety violin..”, L gave him a death glare.

 

They started to glare at each other. Everyone could just shook their heads because they'd already used to with the scene. You stepped between them and said, “Stop that you two.. There's no good or bad in here.. Both of you are best.. We are all best! So we better work together well and support each other to win this competition, okay?”, you looked at L then to L.Joe.

 

The room became silent. Actually both Infinite and Teen Top didn't even know that will they be able to get along together with each other. Besides, they were going to sing a song from another singer, so they were not confident with their own skills. They lost for words and didn't know what to do. They thought deeply how to win the competition, because their group's image was in the hand, and they didn't want to disappoint their fans and public as well.

 

Yongguk then broke the silent, “Hey you guys.. Stop being like this.. You didn't have any choice now.. You guys need to unite together.. If you think that you can't do it, then you better give up from the start.. So, who will give up now? Just say it and leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter