Life 28 - MASTERPIECE

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L smirked, “Our group's name is.....”

 

“Our group's name is 'MASTERPIECE' !!”, L shouted.

 

The situation turned very quiet. Everyone looked at L and thought deeply inside their own heads.

Sungyeol suddenly yelled, “Yahoo! That's a fantastic name, buddy! Very cool! You're a genius!”, he slapped L on the shoulder.

 

You looked at L, “Well the name sounds cool.. But why did you choose that name?”

 

“Because it represents our wishes.. We want to win in the competition, right? Then we have to make people love our music and even treasure it as a memory in their life.. Therefore, we need to make a masterpiece to let it happen.. Well.. In my opinion, 'MASTERPIECE' describes something that we need to show in the competition.. Something spectacular..”, L explained.

 

Everyone looked so interested and nodded their head. They thought that L's explanation was so reasonable and meaningful as well.

 

Sunggyu tapped his chin while nodding, “Well well well.. I don't want to choose the idea from you at first.. Since you have a 4-dimension mind.. But I can't deny the reason you've just said was really brilliant. It's really a great name. I agree with you!”

 

Woohyun, Sungyeol and Hoya nodded being agreed with Sunggyu's words and then clapping their hands for L. L chuckled and smiled proudly.

 

L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows. As a rival, he didn't want to lose from L. Then suddenly gave his idea, “I have another idea.. How about 'B.A.P'? It will be a good name for us.. It stands for BEST. ABSOLUTE. And PERFECT.”, L.Joe said confidently.

 

Changjo, Niel, and C.A.P, of course, agreed with their member. They clapped their hands as well for L.Joe. Because from the deep inside, they also didn't want to follow L's idea.

 

L smirked, “Looks like we are tied now.. Well.. Even though I got more members than you, it's not fair since we are all chose the idea from our own group member. We need to ask the decision from the neutral party..”, L looked at you, “It's now on your hands, Bang Yoonjae..”, L came to stand in front of you and stared at your eyes deeply.

 

It's the first time L called your name by your 'real' name, and you blushed a bit. You tried to look away then bitting your lips lightly.

 

“Well.. O-of course I-I will choose L-”, you stopped your words because you're too nervous.

 

Everyone looked at you. They grew tense a bit because they really want to know what's exactly the next words are. Is it L or L.Joe that you've chosen?

You didn't know which one you have to choose. You looked to L.Joe, and then you looked to L. You grew more nervous since you didn't want to disappoint anyone of them, neither Infinite nor Teen Top. All of them gave you a plead looks and showed you their ‘bambi’ eyes.

 

You became more confuse and started to twiddle your fingers.

What should I do? Eottoke eotooke?! I really don't know which one should I choose.. Actually, I want to choose the idea from L.Joe oppa, because there's no way I prefer to choose that zombie's idea than L.Joe oppa's idea! But that bambi eyes of Sungyeol oppa, Sunggyu oppa and Woohyun oppa.. They are just so cute- Aarghhhhh!!! I confuse!!

 

Just in time, Zelo appeared in the room. He stood beside you and waved his hands.

“Annyeong eonni~ How's your doing?”, then he looked at L and pointed his finger to him,
“And LG~~ Tsk tsk.. You're so naughty.. You never call Zelo in these 3 days or even think about Zelo! You didn't even care about the clue that Zelo will give to you!”, Zelo stomped his feet in a cute way.

 

Both of you and L were not giving any response to Zelo, since you all so nervous with the name for the group. Zelo realized it then looked to the other 8 people who were standing there while looked at you with their bambi eyes.

 

“Eommaya~ Don't say that Zelo came in a wrong time.. again.. What's going on in here?”, Zelo titled his head, he felt so confuse with the scene.

 

You looked at Zelo, trying to ask about his idea. But you didn't make it like you were talking to someone, so you just pretend that you were talking to yourself so that no one will be suspicious with your act.

 

“I don't know which name is the most suitable one for our group.. L's suggestion, MASTERPIECE, is good. But L.Joe oppa's suggestion, Best Absolute Perfect or B.A.P is also interesting! Which one is the best? Hmm~”, you looked to Zelo, but you made it as if you were looking to everyone in front of you.

 

Zelo read the situation and understand your act. He knew that you were in the middle of choosing a perfect name for your group for the competition. And he also knew that you want him to help you with his idea.

 

“Eonni.. Are you asking Zelo right now? Hmm.. If Zelo need to choose one from that two names.. Hmm...”, Zelo tapped his forehead.

 

You blinked your eyes to Zelo as a sign of 'YES'.

Yes Zelo.. Help me! I really didn't know which name to choose!

 

“Hmm.. Zelo think Teen Top's idea is better.. Best. Absolute. Perfect! B.A.P! Wow that's a really great name for a group!!”, Zelo gave you his two thumbs up, then he jumped up and down like a happy child. But his happiness didn't last long since he met eyes with L.

L glared at Zelo then showed his three fingers to Zelo. Zelo felt confused with L's sign and then he remembered something.

 

Zelo remembered the moment when L was threaten him back in the college.

“Yaa Zelo, you punk! Really.. Okay well. Eenie-meenie-Ze-lo! Do something or I swear I won't give you a single chance to raise your damn level! And I don't mind telling people about my identity three times even I lose one month and all my powers, as long as you are fired!! AHA!”, L talked in a really fast speed like a rapper. He tried to threat Zelo. And yes, he did it.

(Back to Life 19 if you forgot ^^)

 

Now Zelo got the sign, he understands what L's 3 fingers means. It means Zelo must choose L or L will make him fail to get the chance to go to the next level. Zelo pouted his lips and felt very annoyed.

 

L.Joe took a step in front of you then grabbed your shoulder with his both hands.

“Jae-ya.. What's wrong? Why are you so silent now? Just give us your decision. We don't need to waste our practice time just for thinking about a name.. No matter which name you chose, I'll support you.. Just pick the best one for you..”, L.Joe smiled softly to you.

 

You looked to L.Joe's eyes.

Zelo's right! L.Joe's oppa idea is better than L's! From the first time, I've already want to choose L.Joe's oppa idea.. I think it's the best decision then..

 

"Okay, I've decided to choose...", you said.

 

All of them stared at you without even blinking. They are waiting for your answer nervously.

 

Zelo suddenly yelled, “Wait eonni! Zelo has not done talking! Unfortunately, after Zelo think it twice.. Err.. B.A.P is not a suitable name for all of you! That name is-is.. More.. Mo-more.. More suitable for Zelo! Yes! That's right! Zelo is an angel with handsome and cute face. Zelo is powerful and also immortal! So.. Words like best, absolute and perfect, is more suitable for Zelo. 'MASTERPIECE' is not a bad name! It-it.. It is cool!! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter