Life 55 - Secret Couple

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“J-Jae..?”, Daehyun suddenly appeared beside Zelo and looked surprised at you.

He saw you were on L's embrace and his eyes grew big. You nervously glanced at L and gulped.

 

Zelo then also gulped, “O-ow...”

 

“YA!!!”, Daehyun suddenly yelled then stormed to you, “What are you doing, huh?!”

 

Daehyun then grabbed your hand and sent L a death glare. L immediately glared back at Daehyun then furrowed his eyebrows, “I should be the one asked you, what are you doing?!”

 

Daehyun then tried to pull you out from L's hug, but then L just tighten the hug.

 

“Let go of her!”, Daehyun yelled madly.

 

“Why should I?!”, L glared at him.

 

“D-dae..Daehyun-ah...”, you looked at Daehyun with concerned eyes.

 

L smirked and changed his stare to Zelo, “It's been a while, Zelo.. Just in time! I want to tell you a very very good news...”, he then smiled widely, “Actually, me and Jae are officially a COUPLE starts from now..”, L then yanked away Daehyun's hand from your hand then back-hugged you, and made sure the word 'couple' could be heard clearly by the angels.

 

You blushed red and became speechless. You could just close your eyes.

Oh goshhh! This is so embarrassing!

 

“MWO?!”, Daehyun and Zelo looked very surprised.

 

Zelo's jaw dropped, “H-h-h-how... How can that h-happened?!!”

 

Daehyun then stared at you with big eyes and he looked like he could explode anytime. His grip on your hand slowly loosen and finally released your hand. You looked at Daehyun and you could felt a perfect combination between sadness and disappointment from his eyes.

 

“T-that's f-funny...”, Daehyun chuckled, “I-I can't believe i-it...”, his eyes became teary then glared at L, “Stop daydreaming you half-spirit! Don't you dare tell a lie to an angel...”

 

L scoffed, “Lie? Are you assume me as a liar now?”, he then put his chin on your shoulder and you could felt butterflies on your stomach.

 

“E-eon-ni..”, Zelo gulped, “Is LG saying the truth?”, he then went closer to you and looked straight to your eyes while blinking his eyes in front of your blushed face.

 

“Err.. I-I...”, you bit your lips, “I... Err.. Well.. Hmm..”, you became nervous.

 

L then whispered to your ear, still with his chin on your shoulder, “Don't keep it as a secret, Jae.. Everyone should know that we are-”

 

“NO!”, you suddenly yelled and L's eyes grew big, “Of course not! Who s-said we are c-couple..”, you smiled awkwardly, “Ha-ha-ha..”

 

You then pushed L's body lightly and he looked at you as if you are a crazy person.

 

L's jaw dropped, “M-mwo..? Y-ya...”

 

You then turned your body to L, so you were back-facing Daehyun and Zelo. You then whispered, “We can't tell anyone about us.. No one! Especially my brother! You know what will happen to you, right?! Grave will be your answer!”, you warned him.

 

L chuckled and whispered back, “Are you babo?! I'm not afraid with your brother...”, he then looked at your eyes deeply, “If we are really in love, then let's just face it together.. We need to tell him, soon or later he will find out though.. There's no point to hide it either.. Everyone will also know about it, especially these two angels.. We can't hide anything from them, right? They can just teleport themselves and caught us anytime or anywhere...”, L explained, “Am I right?”

 

You was taken a bit with his words, yes his words are all true. Soon or later, everyone will know about it. You could just sighed and could just gave in, “Fine! You're right.. But at least, for now... Let's just not tell anyone about it except for Daehyun and Zelo ...okay?”

 

Daehyun overheard your words and asked in worried tone, “What do you mean, Jae? Tell us about w-what...?”

 

You finally took a step closer to Daehyun and looked deeply into his eyes. He became more nervous and you took a deep breath, “What L said before is true... Me and L is now really a couple... We.. I mean..”, you bit your lips, “I-I.. I just realized my true feeling to him..”

 

Daehyun's eyes became big and his eyes became teary. You gulped and then added, “I love him...”

 

Daehyun and Zelo's expression became stiff and they couldn't believe with what you said. Their eyes almost felt out from their skull and their mouths were left in agape.

 

Daehyun then laughed, “J-jae... Don't kidding! Andwae!”, he then grabbed your both hands, “You better come back to your sense, what kind of stupid things you just said, huh? This guy is the worst choice!”

 

“MWO?!”, L glared at him, “You annoying postman! Watch your mouth!”, he then pulled your both hands from Daehyun's grip, “Who are you anyway until you can decide someone's choice, huh? You are not God...”, L became mad.

 

He then looked at Zelo who just stayed quiet with his head down. Zelo stared blankly at the floor and he didn't know if he should mad, sad or happy.

 

L furrowed his eyebrows, “Zelo.. Why don't you say anything?”, Zelo stared at L but just keep quiet, “What now? Aren't you the one who always telling me to express my feeling? But now.. You're not even congratulating me... Tch..”

 

You became worried with Zelo, so you approached him, “Zelo...”, you grabbed his both hands, “A-are you okay? You look pale..”, you tried to brush away his bangs which covered his eyes.

 

Zelo released your both hands lightly and then just shook his head, “A-aniya.. Zelo is f-fine, eonni...”, he gave you a weak smile.

Actually Zelo really want to congratulate you, LG.. But somehow.. Zelo don't know why there's a part in Zelo's heart which couldn't just accept this.. What's wrong with Zelo? What is this feeling..? Zelo shouldn't be like this..

He then looked down again and his face became darken then before.

Daehyun scoffed and just looked blanky to the floor as well. ... My heart hurts so bad...

 

L exhaled deeply, “Ya Zelo.. Why you look so …..sad?”

 

Zelo cleared his throat, “N-no!”, he said awkwardly, “Err.. Maybe... Just maybe... Zelo's heart is not ready yet to admit that LG and Jae eonni are really couple now...”

 

“What?”, L said in disbelief, “Even you too, Zelo?! Ya this kiddo!”, he raised his voice, “Don't be ridiculous! You don't even have any heartbeat! Don't tell me you have feelings to my Jae!”, L became annoyed.

 

“Ya! Stop it!”, you yelled, “That's not what Zelo means...”

 

“Then you tell me... What does he mean?”, L looked at you and raised an eyebrow.

 

“N-no... It's not right...”, Daehyun suddenly said.

 

You turned your head to Daehyun and he looked at you with teary eyes, “D-daehyun...?”

Daehyun shook his head and tears suddenly fell down to his cheek, “N-no.. It can't b-be right...”

 

You could felt your heart hurt seeing his tears so you quickly approached him, “Daehyun-ah... Are you o-okay...?”

 

Right before you could touch his arm to calm him, Daehyun turned his body and wiped his tears quickly, then yelled, “DON'T TOUCH ME!”

 

You gasped and became shocked because he yelled at you. Daehyun.....?

 

L felt annoyed, “Ya! How dare you yell at Jae?!”

 

“You better be quiet.. Or I will do something you won't even imagine..”, Daehyun tighten his fist and glared at L.

 

L scoffed, “Oh yeah? Sure.. Go ahead.. I'm not going to lose..”, he smirked.

 

Daehyun gritted his teeth and he felt his body became hot, “You asked for it...”, he sent L a death glare and suddenly pulled out his coin and threw it into the air.

 

Zelo's eyes grew big and quickly grabbed Daehyun's hand right before the coin thrown, “Daehyunnie! ANDWAE!”

 

“GO AWAY!!”, Daehyun became mad.

 

“NO! Don't do it! Leadernim gave us back our power not to use it to human! You do know exactly that it is forbidden, right?!”, Zelo yelled.

 

“Human, huh?”, Daehyun then smirked devilishly, “This guy is not human, unfortunately..”

 

“YA!! That's rude!!”, L glared.

 

“Daehyun-ah!”, you also tried to defend L, “Stop being childish! Why you two always fight and fight! Try to become friend!”

 

“Friend?! Are you kidding me?!”, Daehyun yelled, “I'm not coming to your life because I want to be friend with this jerk!”

 

“Then don't come to Jae's life from the start!”, L answered back, “Tch.. Your job only to deliver message, right? But why you always interfere Jae and my mission as well, huh? You're strange..”

 

Zelo suddenly said, “Zelo also curious too.. Truthfully speaking.. Why you always come around us, Daehyunie? Sometimes.. You even know more about LG's mission rather than me... Is it true that you steal information from the leaders?”, Zelo furrowed his eyebrows, “Besides.. You looks like you know something about Zelo's past ….right?”

 

Daehyun could just stayed quiet and looked away. He just tighten his fist and gritted his teeth.

 

You then nervously said, “Y-you.. You also know about L.Joe oppa as well.. What's your relationship with him..? He once said that he met you inside his dream too... Is it true that you can appear on someone else's dream?”, you asked nervously.

 

Zelo gasped, “Daehyunie! You really used that power?!”

 

“SHUT UP!”, Daehyun glared at Zelo.

 

Both you and L flinched because of Daehyun's voice. You then inhaled deeply and turned Daehyun's body hardly so he finally faced you, “Tell me what is happening, Daehyun! What is your relationship with L.Joe oppa?! Do you know him...”

 

Daehyun scoffed again, “L.Joe...? Who the hell is L.Joe?! I don't know!”

 

“Ya! Don't pretend that you don't know about him!”, L yelled.

 

“Ah.. Is he the guy which hold your hand before? In this jerk's house?”, Daehyun asked.

 

You furrowed your eyebrows. What's this..... Is Daehyun really not remembering about L.Joe?

 

“Ya you bastard! Stop pretending that you don't know about L.Joe!”, L became annoyed.

 

Zelo bit his lips, “No LG.. Daehyunie is not pretending.. Actually...”, Zelo rubbed the back of his neck, “Leadernim has taken Daehyun's memory about that Joe Joe guy...”

 

“WHAT?!”, you and L yelled in harmony then looked at each other.

 

“Are you hiding something important from us, Daehyunie?”, Zelo looked at him, “Zelo is pretty sure that Leadernim said that you know about Zelo's past.. But at that time.. You chose to keep it and just let him erased your memory about that Joe Joe guy...”

 

“Is it true what Zelo just said?!”, you asked worriedly.

 

“Now you care?”, Daehyun mocked you and you could just stayed quiet.

 

“Tell us what happened..”, L demanded.

 

“What should I tell when there's nothing I should tell..?”, Daehyun said.

 

“You're lying..”, you shook your head, “There must be something that you hide from us!”

 

"Listen... Some lies are necessary because the truth might not be good for some people...", Daehyun said with his cold gaze, "And about your past.. Let's say if I know it, I won't tell you even if I die...", he stared at Zelo.

 

“Both of us already dead, Daehyunie.. What makes you need to hide it from me...?”, Zelo looked sad.

 

You then stared at Daehyun who became stiff.

Daehyun also know about my younger brother... Who is Daehyun actually..? And w-why..?

You then decided to ask him, “Daehyun-ah...”, he then looked up at you, “Is there any reason why you always appear around us? Just don't hide it... From us.. From me...”

 

Daehyun then stared at your eyes, “The reason..? You can't ask me that because-”, he then gulped and stopped his words.

Because I don't know why I always feel there's something that make me can't leave you, Jae.. Something I don't know.. But it makes me feel likes I will be tangled with you forever..

 

“Daehyun..?”, you asked again.

 

Daehyun cleared his throat, “Because it's none of your business!”

 

You turned sad and L noticed that. He felt annoyed and then pointed his finger to Daehyun, “Don't you think that you're too selfish?! If you want to know how you want to be treated and what you really want to get, then look at how you treat others and what you do for the others!”

 

"What do you mean?!", Daehyun glared at L.

 

"Tch babo...”, L scoffed, “It means when you be bad to others, then don't regret it if the others are also do the same towards you.."

 

“You-”, Daehyun gritted his teeth and finally lost his temper. He threw his coin to the air and Zelo yelled in panic, “EOMMAYA! ANDWAE!!”

 

“NOOO!!!!”, you screamed and ran to hug L tightly. You just wanted to protect him, do not want anything bad happen to him. But before you can touch L, Zelo pull your hand and hugged you instead, “No eonni! It's dangerous!”

 

Suddenly a strong wind came and L could felt his body being pushed. He covered his eyes with the back of his hand and keeps being dragged to the corner side of the building. Daehyun smirked and he just increasing the power of the wind. L groaned tried not to be pushed but he can't.

 

You yelled, “No! Daehyun! Stop! What are you doing?!”

 

Daehyun heard your words, but it's just made him wanted to beat L even more. He glared at L and in results, the wind became so much strong than before and L being pushed even more. Even though he is a half-spirit, his power stills not enough to beat an angel.

 

You felt your tears ran down to your cheek, “NO!! STOP! DON'T HURT HIM!”, you then crying while grabbing Zelo's arm tightly, “Don't hurt him! Please, I beg you! He's very important to me!!”

 

Daehyun suddenly became stiff because of your words and the wind suddenly stopped. L fell on his knees and groaned in pain. You quickly pushed Zelo aside and ran to L.

 

“L!! Are you okay?!”, you said in panic tone.

 

Daehyun clutch his heart, “W-wha...t..?”

When did I hear that before... 'He's very important'.... Damn, I can't remember! And it feels.... Hurt...

Daehyun looked at you who were crying while hugging L now. He could felt his eyes became warm again and he can just explode any moment again.

J-jae....? Why do I feel so hurt..?

He shook his head. No... No! No way! I can't have any feelings to human!

 

Zelo looked at you hugging L too and he felt somehow sad and couldn't take it anymore. He looked away and felt his mood turned bad. He grabbed his skateboard and then glared at Daehyun, “Daehyunie! You're so mean! You will be punished again if you use your power to attack LG! And now you make Jae eonni cry and almost hurt her too! Zelo will punish you!”

He then spins his skateboard on the ground, “This is my new power! Get ready, Daehyunie!”

 

Daehyun looked up to the sky which suddenly became darker and lots of thunders appeared. The ground was shaking and some of stones around Zelo suddenly flying and he is ready to throw all of it to Daehyun.

 

“No, Zelo!”, you yelled again and then ran to L.

 

L became confused and saw you already standing in front of Daehyun to protect him.

 

“Zelo! Stop! Don't hurt Daehyun! You are a bad angel!”, you yelled.

 

“Jae!”, L shocked.

 

“Ya Bang Yoonjae! What are you doing?! Move!”, Daehyun shouted at you but his face already blushed red like tomato.

 

“You saved my life so many times, Daehyun.. Now it's my time to protect you!”, you spread your both arms and glared at Zelo.

 

Zelo became surprised and the stones around him fell to the ground. He was taken a bit by your stare. L's jaw dropped and he didn't have any idea what are you doing right now. Zelo's skateboard suddenly fell to the ground and the sky became bright once again and the ground stop shaking.

 

“Eo-eonni...”, Zelo felt guilty, “Z-zelo is not a bad angel...”, his voice sounds trembling.

 

You turned to Daehyun and touch his cheek, “Daehyun are you okay?”

 

Daehyun felt nervous and blushing, “I-I.. I..”, he yanked your hand lightly, “I leave!”, he then disappeared in a blink of an eye.

 

Zelo sighed then took his skateboard back, “It's all because of you, LG!”, he glared at L then disappeared as well.

 

L's eyes grew big, “W-what..? Did Zelo just glared at me?!”, he then rolled his eyes, “What happened to that two angels? What did I do wrong?! Tch..”

 

He then approached you who already had a sad expression on your face. L exhaled deeply then hold your hand, “Let's leave too..”, he squeezed your hand lightly and gave you a breath-taking smile.

You blushed and just nodded. Both of you then left.

 

-----------------------------------

 

Daehyun was teleported himself to London. He sat on the top of the highest tower then, Big Ben. His face is still red because of your words and touch before. He inhaled and exhaled deeply several times, trying to calm himself. He then looked at the beautiful scenery of London while enjoying the fresh wind. But then he found something is empty. He started to stare blankly and said to himself, “Who was I actually when I was still human..? What is...”, he then stared at his hands, “What is my relation with ...Jae?”

 

He took a deep breath and then remembered the moment he met with Crazyno and Heechul yesterday.

 

-----------------FLASHBACK---------------

Zelo and Daehyun were just watching quietly in one of the patient room in the hospital. There's a young man who was laying down on the bed with his pale and weak state.

 

“Poor you... Dark circled-eyes-chinese-guy...”, Zelo chuckled, “You'll be dead in such a young age... Why do you come to Korea anyway? Hmm...”, he tapped his chin, “Well.. That's life... Sometimes, it's just too unfair..”, he sighed and stared at the patient. He then walked around the room and looked around some stuff.

 

Daehyun grew annoyed, “Stop moving around! You are still being handcuffed with me, remember?!”, he pulled Zelo harshly until Zelo bumped into his shoulder, “Aishhh!”

 

Zelo pouted his mouth, “I wonder what's LG and Jae eonni doing right now...”, he then leaned on the wall, “Daehyunie.. Where is leadernim actually? Would he come to pick this person? Where is he exactly?! All of us are looking for him like forever and-”

 

“SHUT UP!”, Daehyun glared at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter