Life 61 - Rain & Thunder

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yongguk plopped back to his seat and slapped Woohyun's cheek lightly, “Ya.. Ya..”, he became annoyed, “YA NAM WOOHYUN! WAKE UP!!”

Buf unfortunately, Woohyun didn't budge. He sighed, “You better be responsible with what you said before..”

 

The room turned silent for several minutes until Yongguk could hear a groan from Woohyun. Woohyun squinted his eyes and open it slowly, “W-who's that....?”, he then spotted Yongguk's face but it was a little blur.

 

Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows and quickly grabbed his collar, “Who do you think I am, huh?!”

 

Woohyun instantly woke up, “Ahhh...”, he flustered, “Y-yongguk hyung! A-annyeong!!”

 

Yongguk shoved him laying back again, “What's wrong with you! You're like a drunken beggar..”

 

Woohyun blinked a few times then shook his head to get rid of his dizziness, “What's wrong with me?”, he looked around and became confused, “Where is this- Ahh.... I was drunk? For real? Ha-ha-ha...”, Woohyun scratched his hair, “I'm sorry to trouble you, hyung... But from today...”, he then grinned happily, “I'm not Nam Woohyun! I am a heart-broken man! Yes I am! Hahaha!!”

 

Yongguk flicked his forehead, “Aishh this bastard!” .. He is still drunk...

 

Woohyun giggled, “You~~~”, he pointed his finger to Yongguk, “Your sister! It's because of her!! It's because of Bang Yoonjae that my heart feel like this!!”, he gripped the shirt right on the spot of his heart tightly, “It's so hurt... So hurt to the extent that I cannot move on..”, his eyes became teary again, “I tried to accept this...”, his both hands fell weakly to his knees, “But I can't.....”, he cried again.

 

Yongguk frowned, “Accept what?”

 

Woohyun gave a bitter laugh while crying, “She is in love with my best friend.. With my brother.. And he.. He also in love with her.. Both of them are in love...”, Woohyun then laughed but everyone who heard it might know that it was a sad laugh.

 

Woohyun then chuckled, “What should I do, hyung? I thought you will only approve me as your brother in law? Now it has been like this.. What should I do...?”

 

Yongguk only stared at Woohyun in horror. His eyes wide open and he couldn't think straight. He felt his ears became hot and his temper boiling inside. He tighten his fist, “I will never. Never ever. Approve any men in this world to be with Jae..”, his knuckles turned white and he took a deep breathe, “Tell me.. Tell me now who the hell the guy who tried to take Jae away from me?! Is that really the guy with one letter in his name?!”, Yongguk finally exploded, “TELL ME WHO THAT BASTARD IS!!!”

 

Woohyun smirked, “He is..”

 

-------------------------------------

 

“I said you can't go!!”, Daehyun yelled at L.

Jae's brother is there and I can't let this stupid half spirit to meet him at this time. He will be in big trouble!

 

L glared at Daehyun even more. What the hell is wrong with this stupid postman?! Why should I listen to him?!!

 

“Let's go..”, Sunggyu walked to the door.

 

“Be safe, hyung! Let us know if you need our help!”, Sungjong clasped his hands together.

 

L ignored Daehyun's words and followed Sunggyu from behind, but then Daehyun teleported right in front of L, so he skidded a stop. WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH THIS ANNOYING POSTMAN?!?

 

Daehyun glowered at him, “I said no.”

 

Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows, “What's wrong, L? Did you forget about something?”

Hoya looked at L, “Wae? Don't tell me that you change your mind and don't want to help Woohyun hyung..”

 

“Nothing.. I will go now..”, L sighed and went out with Sunggyu. L then gave Daehyun a look once again before closing the door.

 

Daehyun grew annoyed and let out a deep sigh, “.. Fine then.. Do what you want. Don't blame me if something bad happen when you meet him.. I'd warned you..”, he then scoffed, “Tch.. i didn't do this for you anyway.. Make sure you come back safely...”

 

------------------------------------

 

Himchan open his eyes and found himself in a room that looks a little bit familiar. He tried to sit down and realized that he was in a bedroom. He rubbed his temple with his fingers then looked up to the wall around him. He let out a little gasp when he saw a big posters of him hanging on the room. Where am I?!

 

“Himchan oppa?”, you peeked your head from outside the door, “You awake already? Are you okay?”, you said as you approaching him.

 

“Oh.. It's you..”, Himchan continued to rub his forehead, “Aish.. It's hurt..”

 

“Do you feel better?”, you asked worriedly and sat on the bed beside him.

 

Himchan then gave you a smile, “I'm okay.. It's just a little bit dizzy..."

 

You sighed in relief and Himchan took a better look around of your room. He spotted a desk full with his merchandise and he smiled wider, “Wow.. I'm impressed..”

 

You blinked, “Eh?”


Himchan looked at you and patted your head, “I'm fine already now.. Since I am in one of my biggest fan's room, I feel much better now...”

Your face lit pink and you pursed your lips together, “Err.. Sorry if my room is a little embarass-”

 

“It's wonderful..”, Himchan gave a soft smile, “I'm so glad to know that you are still my biggest fan..”

 

“Of course I am! You are my bias!”, you said cheerfully but then turned red and cleared your throat.

Aish... This is totally embarrassing, letting your own bias to sleep in your own bedroom full with his face printed everywhere.. Aigoo.. Now to think about it, there are only the two of us in this house... In this room.... Wait! What am I thinking?!

 

Himchan raised a brow when he noticed your face became even more red, “Jae? Are you okay?”

 

“Yes! Of c-course!!”, you faked a smile. Himchan looked down, “I am sorry to trouble you..” You shook your head, “No.. You didn't..”

 

Himchan sighed when he spotted a wet towel and a bowl of cold water beside your bed. He bit his lips, “I should not- I am very sorry that you need to take care of me like this.. But wait! How can I'm in your room? Don't say that you-"

You laughed awkwardly, “haha.. I'm so strong oppa!"

You then tried to change the topic, "You were fainted at the living room.. It freaked me out though, but then I realized you got a fever..”, you then remembered something, “Oh! By the way.. Your phone rang several times but I didn't pick it up.. You should check, it might came from your company or something..”

 

Himchan raised a brow, “Jinjja?”, he then took out his phone from his pocket and sighed, “You're right.. It's from my manager..”

 

You rubbed the back of your neck, “You are really busy, oppa.. I do know that and I think you should rest more, at least for today.”

 

Himchan pocket his phone then smiled weakly, “Yes.. I will.. Thank you, Jae..”

 

“What about your head now? Still feel dizzy?”, you touched his forehead and he flushed red, “A-aniya.. I'm o-okay..”

 

Suddenly your door burst open and Zelo's figure appeared, “Jae eonni! I have a big news!!”

 

You and Himchan gasped and stared at the door in horror. Zelo quickly shut his mouth, “Oopps.. Sorry..”

 

Your eyes widened. Zelo! Why should you appear with that way?! You can just pop out of nowhere but don't open the door like anyone can see you!

 

Himchan stuttered and stared to the front, “D-did you s-see th-at...? Your door opened b-by its sel-f....”

 

You gulped, “Err... It's- Maybe it's the w-wind?”, you laughed awkwardly, “I think I forgot to close the window at the living room..”, then you glared at Zelo.

 

Himchan then stood up and walked to the door. He twisted the door's knob and slowly open the door then close it then open it again, “Hmmm.. Nothing's wrong with the door.. And besides, there's no way the wind from downstairs can reach your room, Jae..”

 

You just gave an awkward smile, “W-we never know oppa... Ha-ha-ha..”

 

“Whoa... Zelo just thought that this guy can see Zelo with the way he stared at Zelo before..”, Zelo blew his bangs, “It turned out he stared at the door though..”

 

“It's creepy though...”, Himchan suddenly said and felt shivered ran through his body.

 

You laughed, “Your scared face is funny..”, Himchan chuckled, “Really?”, you nodded.

 

“Eonni! It's not the time for a chit chat! There's big news! Big! Really really big!”, Zelo shouted and you looked at him. “You need to make this Himchan guy leave! It's really urgent! We need to talk!”

 

You grew confused and finally lied, “Err.. Himchan oppa.. I think it's already late and it's better if you go home and take a rest..”

 

Himchan blinked, “But I still want to be here and talk with you..”

 

You was taken aback by a bit, “B-but.. You are sick and I don't think it's a great time for us to talk anymore.. Err..”, you made up another excuse, “And besides.. I am tired as well..”, you fake a yawn.

 

Himchan approached you with a warm smile, “Wae? You already sleepy?”, he your hair. Your face blushed red and couldn't take off your eyes from Himchan's stare.

 

“YAA!”, Zelo shouted and instantly made you looked away from Himchan, “He just touched eonni's hair! No no no! LG!!!”, Zelo walked back and forth in a panic mode.

 

You pushed away Himchan's hand from your hair lightly, “O-oppa.. I think you should-”

 

In a swift moment, Himchan's hand already left your hair and now touching your lips. You could felt his index finger on your soft lips. You blushed even more and became stiff.

 

Himchan stared at your lips, “Y-you... You are so cute..”

 

“EOMMAYA!!!!!”, Zelo shouted loudly, “NO!!!! NOW HE IS TOUCHING EONNI'S LIPS!! LG! LG! LG! THIS IS EMERGENCY!”, he yelled as if there is L around him, “This Himchan guy is not going to kiss you, right eonni??!”

 

You heard Zelo's voice but yet you couldn't move. You couldn't breathe and you just stared at Himchan's eyes which now landed on your eyes as well. Himchan stared at you deeply then bent down to your face. He got closer and closer to your face.

 

You really wanted to scream, you wanted to push him away, but you just can't. Himchan's eyes then once again landed on your lips. He went even closer and his lip was just inches away from yours.

 

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!”, Zelo yelled.

 

You could felt his breath on your lips and that brings you back to reaiity. “O-oppa.....”, you turned your head and pushed his chest.

 

Zelo was about to stop the time but then he heard a knock on the door and that one made Himchan stopped his intention to kiss you.

 

Himchan stood back straight again and looked away with red face. He cleared his throat and felt awkward. You did the same and finally realized the knocks on your door didn't stop and you could hear a voice.

 

“Baby, are you sleeping?”, it was a deep voice that only belongs to Bang Yongguk, your brother.

 

You gasped and mouthed to Himchan, “It's Yongguk oppa! Eottoke?!”

 

Himchan's eyes also widened and he make a “shh” gesture. He mouthed back, “He will kill me if he found me here.. I need to hide!”

 

“Baby.. Your light is still on.. I know you are not sleeping yet.. Can we talk?”, Yongguk kept on knocking.

 

“W-wait! I need to change my clothes first!”, you lied. You and Himchan were busy look around to find a good place for him to hide and yet your head couldn't think of anything because you were too panic.

 

Yongguk continued, “Baby! Are you okay? Don't you think it's too long?”

 

Himchan suddenly grabbed your blanket and laying on your bed, covering his whole body with the blanket. You also thought that it was the most nearest and fastest place for him to hide before Yongguk came in by breaking the door. You quickly hide the bowl of water and the wet towel under your bed.

 

Yongguk twisted your door's knob with no patience, “Jae! You scared me! Open the door now!”

 

“Yes yes!”, you ran to the door and quickly opened it after you made sure no sign of Himchan could be spotted on your bed. You smiled widely but not a sincere one, “Oppa! What's wrong?!”

 

Yongguk went inside your room and looked around, “Why did you lock the door?”

 

You looked at him with an innocent face, “I think I always lock my door..”

 

Yongguk furrowed his brows, “Really...?”. You then cleared your throat, “So, what's wrong? I was about to go to sleep though..”, you glanced at the blanket and just hope that Himchan didn't do something stupid that made Yongguk noticed it.

 

Yongguk sighed deeply, “Actually.. I just want to confirm something..”, he sat on the chair near your bed. You swear your heart was about to explode when Yongguk took a glance on your bed, but thank God he didn't notice anything.

 

“And what's to confirm?”, you went to your bed and laying on top of the blanket as if Himchan was not there. You yawned and pretended to be sleepy, “It's already late, oppa.. Why don't we just talk tomorrow?”

 

Yongguk's eyes narrowed, “But I need your answer now..”, and you felt something's wrong.

 

Himchan who was right below you went nervous and his heart beat race. He hold his breath since he is too scared Yongguk will found him.

 

Zelo who know all the situation could just pouted. This is not right.. Zelo should just stop the time so this ert can be caught by Yong Yong Hyung!

 

You gulped nervously and stared at Yongguk, “Okay then.. Make it fast, okay?”

 

Yongguk exhaled deeply and stared at the floor, “Jae-ah.. You know that you're the only sister I have in this world, right?”, you nodded, “i don't want to hurt you, baby.. But I don't want to be hurt either.. To be honest, I-”

 

“Auchhh!!!”, Himchan suddenly yelled since Zelo hit his feet with his skateboard.

 

Your eyes became as big as tennis ball and Yongguk's eyes widened as well. You glared at Zelo. Zelo! What are you doing?!

 

Zelo smirked. LG! You owe Zelo a lot! I did this for you but I know Jae eonni will be mad at me..

 

Yongguk yelled, “What's that??!

 

Yongguk turned his gaze to you, "What's that?!!"

 

You quickly find another excuse again, “It's our neighbor! I think they are in a bad temper and sometimes always yelling in the middle of the night and that scared me!”, you instantly wrapped your arms around Yongguk's waist, “I think that's why I lack of sleep lately..”, you gave him a cute pout.

 

You noticed Yongguk's face redden and you smirked inside your head. Got ya, oppa..

 

Yongguk stood up, “Okay! How dare they disturbing my sister?! I will go and tell them to be quiet!”

 

“No! Oppa! Calm down..”, you grabbed his arm, “You want to talk with me right, but then before that I think you need to- hatchiuu!!, you fake a sneeze.

 

Yongguk grabbed both of your shoulders, “Baby Jae! Are you sick?! Wait here! I will make you a hot milk and bring you medicine!”, he then quickly stormed off to the kitchen.

 

You sighed in relieved and nudged Himchan, “Oppa.. You can come out now..”

 

Himchan exhaled loudly, “Oh gosh! I thought I am going to get killed!”, he then rubbed his leg, “What just hit my leg? It hurts so bad..”

 

You looked at his leg and there's a purple mark there, “Oh my God! You got a bruise!”, you ran to get the first aid and quickly cure Himchan.

 

Zelo just cursed Himchan silently and poked Himchan's bruise with his skateboard again.

 

Himchan winced in pain, “Auchh!!”. You grew worried, “Hang on there..”, you put balm on his bruise, “I carelessly hit your leg.. I am sorry...”

 

Zelo made a face, “Jae eonni! You should stop take all the blames!”

 

Himchan shook his head, “No need to be sorry.. Your brother will come again soon and I guess I will just leave from the window..”

 

“What?! No! This is the second floor and your leg is bruised!”, you didn't agree.

 

“Err.. Is there any rope or anything?, Himchan looked around. You eyed Zelo for help and then he disappeared then came back again in no time with a rope on his hands. He dropped it on the floor and you quickly grabbed it before Himchan could see it appeared from nowhere.

 

“I have! Here..”, you handed him the rope. You winked at Zelo and he smiled. Jae eonni.. I did this because I hate seeing you keep blaming yourself for others' mistakes..

 

“Hmm.. But I think I need something strong so then I can tie this rope to hold my body..”, Himchan looked around again.

 

You smiled, “You don't need anything.. I will hold it for you..”

 

Himchan and Zelo shouted in harmony, “What?!”

 

“Why not? I do karate and I am stronger than you think..”, you chuckled. 

 

Zelo came behind you, “No eonni.. Zelo will help you too! Just like before when Zelo carried him to this room.. It's not difficult if I use my power.."

 

Himchan looked worried but then you assured him, “Go now! Yongguk oppa will come back in no time!”, you tied the rope to his waist and Himchan couldn't do anything rather than thank you.

 

“Done! Now be careful when you go down..”, you reached the other end of the rope and hold it tightly.

 

Himchan then went closer to you and without hesitation bent down and kissed your forehead. You gasped, “Omo!”

 

Zelo's eyes was about to come out from his skull, “WHAT DID HE JUST DO TO YOU EONNI !!!!!

LG!! What should Zelo do?! Zelo can't do anything yet this guy always disturbing Jae eonni!

 

Himchan walked backwards with a big smile on his face then open the window. He gave you a last time 'thank you' then went down.

 

You tighten your grip and Zelo helped you. Zelo sighed. Geesh.. I can't believe that I help this guy.. But then it's all for Jae eonni..

 

Once Himchan reached the ground, he loosened the rope from his waist and dropped it. He then face palmed himself.

I can't believe that me.. Myself, Kim Himchan, the famous actor, model and a national MC just did this kind of thing.. I'm ing come down with a rope from someone's window.. Great.. Please I beg.. I don't want anyone to see me like this.. It's so embarrassing yet I had no other choice..

He then looked up to your window and smiled, “But I will do this kind of thing for Jae..”

 

He saw your hands closing the window and he smiled even more. His phone suddenly rang and got confused with the name flashed on the screen: 'Sunggyu Hyung'. Hmm? What is Sunggyu hyung doing? He betrayed me and then he still tried to call me? Tch.. He texted me nonstop ask for apologize and now he called me?

 

Himchan just declined the call and put his phone back to his pocket. He went to his car and quickly left your house.

 

Yongguk was back to your room with a glass of milk on his left hand and a medicine on his right hand, “Jae? Are you talking with someone? I heard you-”

“No!”, you cut him, “I just got a phone call..”

 

“In the middle of the night? From who? It's not from a guy, right?”, Yongguk frowned and put the milk and the medicine on your table.

 

“Of course not! It's my classmate..”, you put your phone on your desk and asked Yongguk to sit beside you, “Okay.. Now talk..”

 

Yongguk's face turned sad and he let out a deep sigh before continued, “I just want to ask you. Please don't lie to me anymore...”

 

“About what?”, you grew confused.

 

“Jae..”, he your hair, “Do you hide something from me..?”

 

You gulped and asked, “O-of course not.. Why should I hide things from you?”

 

Yongguk's eyes narrowed, “Are you sure? I told you no to lie to me, right?”

 

You bit your lips and shook your head, “I am not! I never lie to you, oppa! I didn't hide anything to you..”

 

Yongguk felt betrayed and his stares turned sad. Jae.. So you really don't want to tell me..? Why are you lying to me..? Don't you care about my existence anymore?

 

You titled your head since Yongguk just being quiet and didn't say anything, “Oppa?”, you waved your hand in front of his face, “Are you okay?”

 

Yongguk back to reality and fake a smile, “I'm fine.. Okay then..”, he pushed you to go to your bed, “My baby Jae should sleep for now.. Good night...”, he kissed your forehead and you smiled back at him, “Good night oppa..”

 

Yongguk left your room and leaning his back in front of your door's room. He tightened his fist and looked down. If this is really what you want, Jae.. Then I will do it my way...

 

---------------------------------------

 

L and Sunggyu were on the way to the bar to pick up Woohyun. Sunggyu stared worriedly at his phone and sigh for the countless times.

L grew annoyed, “Hyung.. Can you stop doing that? I'm driving and I can't concentrate because you keep sighing..”

 

Sunggyu suddenly yelled, “Aishh! This kiddo! He never replies my text and now he declined my call! How dare he do this!!”

 

L shook his head, “Just who the hell are you trying to call, hyung?”

 

Sunggyu then looked at L.  I better not tell Myungsoo about it.. I will just find the truth behind his parents' accident by myself.. I will just force Himchan to talk if he keep avoiding me like this..

Sunggyu then fake a smile, “Aniya.. Just concentrate on driving..”

 

------------------------------------

 

They both arrived at the bar and Baro quickly showed the way to the locker room where Woohyun laying on the sofa.

 

Baro sighed, “Woohyun hyung is totally drunk.. He kept talking several minutes ago but I think he is fall asleep deeply now..”

 

Sunggyu lift Woohyun's body and piggyback him, “Thanks Baro.. I will bring this clumsy guy home.. I will make sure he apologize to you tomorrow..”. Baro just smiled and nodded, “No worries about that though.. Just take care of him..”

 

L then looked around, “Didn't you say that there's another guy here?”

 

“Ahh.. That hyung..”, Baro leaned on the door, “He just left.. He said his sister will be worried if he didn't come back soon.. You know.. His appearance is so scary.. Woohyun hyung told him something then he turned so angry and almost hit Woohyun hyung...”, Baro shook his head.

 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes, “Well then, we can just ask Woohyun once he woke up.. Let's leave.. It's too late for a conversation..”

 

“No, hyung.. Wait..”, L asked Baro again, “Can you describe the guy?”

That postman tried to stop me to come here before and there must be a good reason behind it..

 

Baro titled his head, “Hmm.. He has a strong gaze.. And he has muscles and abs, good body shape.. And his hair is black and he is quite tall..”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter