Life 37 - One Word

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You grew confused and snatched your ipad from his hand.

“Yaa.. What's wrong with you? This is a picture of my group, Masterpiece. And of course I knew him.. Wae?”

 

Daehyun just stayed quiet and turned back his body. He didn't want you to look at his teary eyes.

 

“Daehyun? Seriously.. What's wrong with you? Do you know him?”, you looked at the man in the picture that Daehyun just pointed.

 

“He is L.Joe oppa..”, you said to him.

 

Daehyun quickly wiped his tears, “Nothing.. Forget it..”

 

You raised an eyebrow, “No.. There must be something between you and L.Joe oppa.. How can you know him?”

 

“I only say it once, Bang Yoonjae.. Just pretend I never ask anything..”, he said.

 

You grew more confused and just sighed, “Fine. Then, can I ask you another question? Why did you come here?”

 

Daehyun became quiet again. He avoiding your eyes and just ignored your question.

 

You sighed, “Okay then..You know what Jung Daehyun.. You disturbing my sleeping time and you didn't answer my question.. Or.. Don't say that you came to annoy me again.. Could you just leave and-”

 

“I came to annoy you..”, Daehyun said in low voice then smirked.

 

“Mwo? Hellooooo~~~~ Daehyuuunnnn~~~ Come on man! Did you hear what I just said to you?! Don't say that you want to annoy me!! You are seriously annoying!”, you threw a tantrum and sat back to your bed.

 

“Oh yeah? Really? Am I really that annoying?”, Daehyun came closer to you and bent down to your ear, “Think it carefully.. Bang Yoonjae..”, he whispered.

 

You could felt shiver all over your body and remembered how many times he helped you before and even his clues made you and L could acknowledged that Moonsoo was the target for the second mission.

 

You cleared your throat, “Err.. Okay I'm sorry.. You're not really that annoying actually.. You are kind and a handsome postman angel, Jung Daehyun.. And.. Thanks for the clue before..”, you looked at him, “How can you know that Monsoo will say something like that even long before we found him?”

 

“Stu~pid~ question..”, Daehyun crossed his arms.

 

“Tch! It's okay if you don't want to tell me.. But can you help me to give another clue for the third mission? The mission is to 'grant a sincere wish'..”, you smiled.

 

Daehyun raised an eyebrow, “Another clue? What about that 'dumb guardian angel'? Has he told you about it?”

 

“Hm? You mean Zelo? Yes he told me that the clue was '6 men'.. We guess it as Infinite members and we still not sure about their sincere wish yet.. Do you know anything about it?”, you blinked your eyes.

 

Daehyun just chuckled and turned his back to you again.

 

“Daehyun-ah~~ Pleaseeee~~”, you clung to his right arm and pouted your lips like a child and showed your bambi eyes to him.

 

Daehyun saw it and his heart moved a bit, he then looked away to avoid your eyes. You then kneeling down and clung to his right leg (again). He finally got annoyed after he saw your face that looked like wanted to cry. Daehyun sighed and teleported himself to stand behind you.

 

"Fine! Just one word.. It's 'guilty'..", he said.

 

You turned your head to see him, Daehyun then waved his hand, “Adios!”

He then disappeared.

 

“Yaa Jung Daehyun!! Is that another clue for us?! Aishhhh really! Does he enjoying himself being mysterious like that? What a weird angel...”, you ruffled your hair in frustration.

 

------------------------------------

 

The next morning, L was still like an enemy in the eyes of s. L tried to look s' mood one by one. Sunggyu was still glaring at L while Sungyeol kept avoiding L’s eyes too. Dongwoo and Hoya were busy to play PS3 and just ignoring L's call. L felt like he was an air in the dorm.

.. They still mad at me after that night.. What's wrong with them?!

 

Sungjong was busy washing all the plates in the kitchen with Woohyun. Both of them looked very happy and humming 'Nothing's over'. L then walked to the kitchen and stood behind them.

 

"Err.. Sungjong-ah...", L tried to call Sungjong from his back. Sungjong turned his head and looked at him, "Ooo.. Hyung.. Wa-wae?", Sungjong still felt a bit awkward with L.

 

L rolled his eyes.

Looks like Sungjong didn't feel angry anymore with me.. It's the right time to ask him about the members' wish to me..

 

“Sungjong-ah.. Can I help you?”, L showed his fake smile and grabbed the plate to wash it. Sungjong and Woohyun starred at L in horror.

 

“Huh? What's wrong with you? You want to help us washing the plates?”, Woohyun asked in disbelief.

 

L was smiling widely and just washed the remaining plates.

 

Sungjong looked at L weirdly from head to toe. Woohyun then whispered to Sungjong.

“Sungjong-ah.. He never wanted to help us in the kitchen with cleaning and other stuff before, right? But.. Why suddenly he...?”

 

L then looked at Sungjong while washing the plates, “Do you have any wish to me, Sungjong-ah? Maybe you can tell me your wish... Or.. our members' wish to me...? Hehehe~”

 

“Hyung.. You're so weird.. Wae suddenly ask about my wish? Ah..”, Sungjong then wiped his hand with towel, “Is it because everyone still ignoring you?”

 

“Yeah.. You're so weird, Myungsoo-ya.. You know what, yesterday he also asked me the same thing. Looks like he really want to know about our wish to him.. Don't you think he is weird? Did he being possessed by something? Maybe he need to go for another ritual to Japan again...”, Woohyun said to Sungjong while arranging the plates to its place.

 

“Tch.. Stop your crazy thought, hyung! I will never follow Hoya hyung to go to another ritual like that time!”, L made a face.

 

Sungjong then grabbed L's arm, “Hyung.. Did you feel regret with what you've done to us in the party before?”

 

L just chuckled, “Tch! Of course not.. I felt annoyed that everyone blamed me and mad at me.. That's why I just want to do something like grant all of your wishes, so maybe you guys will feel better.. So.. Do you want to tell me or not?”

 

Sungjong suddenly got an idea to prank L, “Okay hyung.. If you really want to know that bad.. Then I will tell you the truth.. If you do it, maybe everyone won't feel mad with you again...”

 

"Ya Sungjong-ah! Don't tell him about that! Let him guess it by himself", Woohyun whispered to Sungjong.

 

Sungjong then looked deeply to L's eyes. L immediately could felt a goosebump because of his gaze.

“We want you to clean this dorm! You never use your hands to clean this dorm since we debuted. You just concern about your own room! No, your own bed and things! So this is the chance for you to make everyone feel happy with you!”, Sungjong lied.

 

“Mwo? Yaa Lee Sungjong! You're our maknae, cleaning this dorm is your job.. How dare you ask me to do that?”, L glared at him.

 

Sungjong just kept smiling, “Well.. You asked me about our wish, right? That's what we want from you..”, Sungjong sticking his tongue out and left the kitchen. Woohyun the chuckled and put the napkin on L's hand.

 

“Good luck my brother! If you want to clean this house, you might want to start from the kitchen first... Fighting!”, Woohyun laughing then left L.

 

L really fell into Sungjong's trap and believed his words. L grabbed the napkin tightly and gritted his teeth.

Damn it! So they want me to clean this messy dorm?! Fine! I will do it for my mission!

 

--------------------------------------

 

It was 12 PM and L was still busy cleaning the dorm. He just done cleaned the kitchen and he is now mopping the floor in the living room. Everyone was just comfortably watched TV in the living room while looking at L in disbelief.

 

Sunggyu poked Woohyun's waist and whispered, “Yaa.. What's wrong with that kid? Why is he suddenly cleaning?”

 

Woohyun just chuckled then winked to Sungjong. Sunggyu felt more confused and just blinked his eyes. Sungjong suddenly got an idea and smirked.

“Hyung! We don't have any schedules for today.. So why don't we go out playing hockey? I think it will be fun!”

 

“Forget it.. I don't have money..”, Sungyeol suddenly answered.

 

“Don't worry! Follow me!”, Sungjong grinned then motioned all his hyungs except L to his room. L just glared at all of them then continued to mop the floor.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Inside the room, Sungjong and Woohyun told Sunggyu, Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungyeol about L's question related to their wish. Sungjong also told them about his prank to L.

 

"Ahaa! So that's why he's busy with cleaning the dorm! Hahaha~ Stupid L! If he really wants to make us not mad with him anymore.. He just need to say that word!", Dongwoo suddenly yelled.

 

"Sssst!!", Sunggyu glared at Dongwoo.

 

"Wae? He only need to say 'that word'.. Isn't that our wish for him since yesterday? Right?", Dongwoo asked.

 

"Are you stupid? That's not our wish since yesterday!! But since a long time ago! He never understands about what we want from him! He only care with himself.. Right, Yeol?", Hoya looked at Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol just nodded and showed his sad face. He still felt gloomy because he couldn't talk with his best friend L for almost 2 days.

 

“Yaa... Can we just stop acting like this to Myungsoo? I can't stand mad at him anymore..”, Sungyeol suddenly asked.

 

“No! We need to give him a lesson, Yeol.. He needs to learn.. We need to make him understand about what we really want from him..”, Sunggyu tapped Sungyeol's shoulder.

 

Hoya sighed, "Okay.. Now, just give him some time to learn about our feelings. We made him to clean this dorm.. And I think we need to leave him alone in this dorm and just play outside without him joining us, how's it??”, Hoya smirked to the others.

 

“But.. We don't have any money and-”, Sunggyu stopped his words because suddenly he got a brilliant idea. He suddenly gave a devil smirk and made the other members confused.

 

-------------------------------------

 

All the members went outside to the living room. Sunggyu suddenly pushed Dongwoo towards L. Dongwoo glared at Sunggyu and Sunggyu mouthed him to say something to L. The other members just chuckled from the back.

 

“Err.. Myu-myungsoo-ya..”, Dongwoo looked at L. L looked back at him while holding the broom.

 

“We-we.. We.. We want to go out and play hockey.. But we don't have enough money to go.. So.. Err.. Maybe.. May-maybe you can lend us some money?”, Dongwoo stuttered.

 

"Mwooo?! I don't have money as well.. Is that all your wish to me?”, L glarred to s one by one.

How can you guys play outside while I'm cleaning this ing messy dorm?! And you guys didn't even ask me to join.. Then you all want me to lend you guys money?! Are you kidding me? Curse you all!

 

Zelo suddenly appeared in the room and looked at L, “Eommaya! What's going on here, LG? The atmosphere is really w-weird....”

 

Sunggyu yelled to L, “Ya.. If you really want to know about our wishes to you.. You should know that we want you to be a good brother for us.. And it means.. You should do what we wishing you to do...”

 

“Do you think I'm stupid? I'm not your slave.. So why should I do what you all want?!”, L threw the broom and left to his room.

 

Zelo followed L to his room, “Eommaya LG!! Don't do that! If the six of them are the right one for this third mission.. You should be good to them and listen to their wishes! We never know which one from their wishes is the right one.. You need to be patient, and grant all of it, LA...”

 

“Argghhh!! You stingy jerk! Come on guys, just go!”, Hoya shouted from the outside.

All of them strode to the front door and ready to go.

 

L sighed and gritted his teeth, “WAITT!”

L then went out from his room and approached . He took out his wallet from his pocket and gave his card to Sungjong.

 

“Here! Use it as you want!”, L shouted.

 

“Yayaya! Don't receive it if he's not sincere..”, Sunggyu took the card and put it back to L's palm.

 

“No.. I sincere giving it to all of you..”, L put the card back to Sunggyu's hand.

 

“LG smile! Smile! Poker face! You need to smile so they won't be mad at you again!”, Zelo poked L's cheek.

 

L then smiled while tighten his fist and gritted his teeth, “Just take it...”

 

“Ehmm.... Okay then..”, Sunggyu took the card and motioned the others to leave the dorm. They all holding their laughs and felt satisfied after bullying L.

 

After they close the door, L kicked the wall and yelled, “DAMN IT!! They really play with me! Why should I grant their wish!! I'm so stupid!”, he groaned being annoyed.

 

“It's for the sake of your mission, LG.. Just bear with it a little more.. Besides, LG is not alone! You have Jae eonni! And...your cutie kind guardian angel, Zelo is here! We are ready to help you!”, Zelo smiled confidently to L while put his fingers below his chin.

 

L then smirked, “You're right Zelo.. I still have you and that babo partner...”

L took his iphone from his room and text you a message, asking you to come to the dorm.

 

-----------------------------------

 

It's 3PM and you arrived in Infinite's dorm. L open the door and you came in. Right after you took off your shoes, L gave the broom to your hand while smiling like a devil.

 

“What's this? Why-”, you halted when you saw Zelo used his power to move all the dirty sneakers on the floor flew back to its place.

 

“It's flying!!”, you amazed with Zelo's power.

 

L hit your head, “Aaaaauchhh!”, you rubbed your head.

 

“Stop watching! You clean all the bedrooms!', L pushed you forcely to a bedroom that looks like belong to Woohyun and Sunggyu.

 

“What the hell?!”, your mouth wide open when you saw the room was totally messy. It's just like a bunch of trash being thrown to all over the room.

 

“YAAAA! What kind of idols are you guys?! It's so damn dirty, sting and messy!”, you pinched your nose then looked at L. L smirked and you grew annoyed. You punched him hardly on the stomach and he fell to the floor.

 

“YAA! BANG YOON JAE!!”, L rubbed his stomach and looked at you in disbelief.

 

“It deserves you right, jerk!”, you sticking your tongue out to him.

 

“Wow! Your power is useless with Jae eonni, LG! Hahaha.. It's so cool! You can't read his mind or even use your strong power to him? Amazing!”, Zelo said excitedly.

 

“Hahaha! So I'm the only one who can kill you? Sounds fun..”, you smirked to him.

 

Zelo then told you about Infinite's wishes to L while you mopping the room.

“Poor you.. You spent your money and energy again for your members..”, you said to L.

 

“I don't need your pity..”, L sticking out his tongue to you and left the room to clean the living room.

 

You shook your head then looked around. You sighed deeply because there were too many dirty clothes, socks, and pants in the bed, in the floor, hanging near the window, literally it's everywhere.

You then found some pictures laying on Woohyun's bed. You took it then you got shocked.

 

“OMO! What's this?! When did Woohyun oppa took all the pictures?! ert!”, you shouted when you saw the pictures were all your candid photos when you were in the MT.

You cleaned it one by one then moved to the other room and looked like it's belong to Sungyeol and the others.

 

“Yaik! I hate this smell! Yeol is so dirty!!”, you saw a picture of him and punched it.

 

The room was messier than the one before. You also got shocked when you saw Hoya's purple bed with all purple stuffs around it. The pillow, the blanket, everything.

 

“Wow.. Is he a girl? Why everything's in purple? So it's true when his fans called him Tinky Winky Hoya.. Tsk tsk..”, you started to arrange the bed and blanket.

 

You then found Dongwoo's bed that full of toys. You could see toygun, dolls, and other children's toys. In Sungjong's bed, you could also saw his big teddy bear.

 

When you were about to clean L's bed, suddenly L shouted from your back, “Stop. Don't touch my things.. I won't ever ever ever let a girl like you touch my things!”

 

You glared at it, “Great then.. I also don't want to touch zombie's things!”

 

You bumped into his shoulder purposely then went out the room to the living room. You then saw an iphone on the sofa. You open it then Sunggyu's photo appeared as the wallpaper.

“Oopss.. So this is Sunggyu oppa's iphone.. Hmmm.. Since he always complaining things and teasing me.. Now it's time for revenge!”, you smirked as you hid his iphone to your pocket.

 

-------------------------------------

 

“Finally it's done!!!!”, you threw your hands to the air with a smile. You then looked at L and Zelo, who were sitting comfortably while drinking a hot milk in the living room.

 

You grew mad, “YAAA! What are you two doing sitting here like a boss?! Don't tell me that you two are not cleaning since the start?!”

 

L pointed his finger to the kitchen and the living room. You could see that it's already clean and neat. It looked even sparkling without a single dust.

 

“Zelo cleaned it all only in 15 minutes with his power.. We done it for a long long time ago~~”, L sang teased you.

 

You gritted your teeth then yelled, “YAAA! Are you guys playing with me? I cleaned all those messy rooms in 3 hours without rest any second! How can none of you help me if you've done?!”, you glared at both of them.

 

Zelo then pretended not to hear your words and started to find an excuse to avoid your question. He wanted to run away.

 

Zelo pointed to the clock on the wall, “Ah! Eommaya! Zelo need to go now! Eonni, you should go back home too before the other Infinite members came back.. Annyeong LG! Annyeong eonni!”, in a blink of an eye, he disappeared.

 

L rolled his eyes. Damn you Zelo.. How can you just go like that.. Tch..

L then looked at you, “So bird.. You heard Zelo, right? It's time for you to leave this dorm as well..”, L pointed at the front door.

 

“MWO?! You shooed me away after what I did to your dorm?! So you will say to your members that you are the one who clean this dorm? Who am I? Your maid?!”, you glared at him.

 

“Stupid bird.. Of course I will say that I cleaned all this dorm by myself.. What? Do you expect me to say something like 'hey guys, I cleaned this dorm with the help of my guardian angel and my partner Bang Yoonjae~'.. It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter