Life 34 - MT Week 2: MASTERPIECE Break Up?

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What's that sound?!”, Sungjong yelled in the dark.

“Who's that?! Who's yelling?!”, you became shocked.

 

"What's going on?! Who's that?!", L.Joe asked with his pounding heart. He tried to walk step by step to know where the sound came from.

 

“L.Joe oppa! Be careful!”, you said followed his steps while holding his sleeves tightly.

 

"Aaaargggh....", someone winced in pain.

 

“Changjo? Is that you?”, L.Joe said after heard the voice again.

 

"Is that Changjo? It's true! It seems like Changjo's voice!!", Niel stood up and tried to approach the sound as well.

 

Everyone then also stood up and tried to find something to help them in the dark.

 

"Damn! I put my phone in my room! I can't find anything to light up our way!", Sunggyu looked mad and suddenly he slipped and fell down to the floor.

 

"Aaarghh...", Sunggyu hurt his bare foot with a little scratch.

 

"Hyung? Are you okay? Where are you hyung?", Sungjong tried to walk and help Sunggyu but he didn't know where Sunggyu was.

 

You turned your head because you heard Sunggyu's voice. You tried to walk in different direction than L.Joe to approach Sunggyu. After a few steps you could feel your hand touched someone's body and suddenly he hugged you. He pulled you hard to his chest. You gasped but just decided to remain silent to avoid everyone else grew more panic.

 

Who is this? Who's hugging me?! Aish molla molla! I'm scared to death! But this man's body is very warm.. I can feel his heart beat too..

You blushed and just let the man hugged you tightly. You then closed your eyes as well.

 

Woohyun felt happy. He touched someone's hair then hugged that someone. He was pretty sure that it was you. He smiled and giggled in the dark.

 

Dongwoo cried and yelled out like crazy. He tried to grab Hoya.

“Hoyaaaaaaa!! Please stop it! Make the ghosts go away! I'm going crazy really! Please stop this! It's not good for our health!”, Dongwoo cried.

 

Hoya was just laughing. He felt happy to think that his ritual was success. Sungyeol suddenly walked and he stepped on something. He could felt that it was cracked.

 

“Woah! I stepped on something! And it's cracked! I can feel it!”, Sungyeol shocked.

 

Sungjong still on his way to find Sunggyu, but suddenly he bumped his face to someone's shoulder. He fell down and the person he bumped to also fell down. Both of them fell to the floor and suddenly Sungjong could felt his lips touched something. And it touched someone's lips! Both of them grew stiff and didn't move a single inch. They were just too shocked.

 

"Come on ghosts!! Don't play with us! Just appear in front of us now!!!", Hoya yelled.

 

Right after Hoya finished his words, the lights on the villa again. The situation was totally in a mess. Sunggyu was laying on the floor, Dongwoo was crying while kneeling, and Sungyeol was standing in an awkward pose.

 

Sungjong finally could see the one that he kissed. And it was Niel.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAA!!! !! WHAT THE !!”, Sungjong quickly stood up and wiped his lips with his sleeves few times hardly. He felt like throwing up after he knew that he kissed Niel.

 

Niel also looked surprised but he just let it go away. He stood up then just his lips with his tongue. He tried to tease Sungjong again.

 

“Ya hyung.. Wae? Nowadays.. It's not really weird if a man kissing a man. We often see it on the movie. Did you watch Brokeback Mountain? Come on~ Just take it easy! It's just an accident~”, Niel grinned.

 

"You dumb !! This is not an accident! It's a tragedy! HOW DARE YOU SAY IT'S EASY LIKE THAT!!", Sungjong glared at Niel and he was totally mad right now.

 

Sungyeol looked down and realized that the thing he stepped on was Hoya's ritual stones. He broke it into pieces. Hoya looked at it and glowered at him.

 

“Oops. Sorry hyung.. He-he-he..”, he showed his nervous smile to Hoya.

 

Woohyun also surprised because in fact he was not hugging you, he was hugging CAP.

“Aishhh! MWOYA! Why you?! I thought you were Jae!!”, he pushed CAP's body hardly.

 

CAP just shrugged and answered calmly, “Yaa.. You're the one who was trying to hug me, hyung.. How can you blame me? Tck tck..”

 

“I want to hug Jae, and NOT YOU!!”, Woohyun looked upset then he glanced around to find you. His eyes grew big when he saw L.Joe was hugging you tightly. He felt jealous.

 

You finally open your eyes and L.Joe came to your vision. You gasped and quickly releasing your body from his warm embrace.

 

You said while blushing, “Omo! Err.. I-I- I'm sorry oppa!”

 

“Aarghhh... Help.. Help me..”, the same voice from earlier could be heard again.

 

All of you finally could see from where the voice came from. All of you darted your eyes to the man near the stairs. It was Changjo. He was laying on the floor, with his left hand bleeding and a few scratches on the face and he got so many bruises on his arms and legs. So it was clear that the scream earlier was came from Changjo, who has fell down from the upstairs.

 

“CHANGJO!!”, L.Joe and CAP quickly ran to Changjo. You also followed them with a horror expression. You grew nervous because you saw blood on Changjo's left hand and face.

 

Changjo held his hurt hand, and he said with trembling voice, “Someone.. Someone pushed me.. From behind...”

 

"Mwooo?!!", CAP got surprised.

 

Sunggyu stood up then he looked up to the second floor. There was L, who was just standing there quietly.

 

Sunggyu got surprised, “Myungsoo..?”

 

Everyone was looking at L now. You also looked up and got surprised to see L was there.

 

L.Joe sent L a death glare, “Is that you.. Is that.. IS THAT YOU WHO PUSHED CHANGJO UNTIL HE FELL DOWN FROM THE STAIRS?!”, L.Joe shouted madly.

 

“Tch.. I'm just standing here without moving.. I don't know where Changjo was.. So how can I push him?”, L said with straight face.

 

“But you are the one who left us with him to go upstairs! Besides.. You're standing there right now.. We're all downstairs when Changjo was screaming! Who pushed him if it's not you?! Who else, huh?!”, L.Joe exploded.

 

He then strode to upstairs then grabbed L's collar. He pushed L's body to the wall hardly. He raised his fist to punch L on the face. But thanks God, Sunggyu stopped his move.

 

“YAAA!! STOP IT!!”, Sunggyu shouted from downstairs.

 

L just smirked and gave L.Joe a challenge-look. L.Joe released L and groaned in anger.

 

“Come on guys! It's not the time for fighting! Changjo got a serious injury in here! Stop this nonsense fighting and help him instead!!”, you yelled being panic.

 

Changjo felt dizzy and he sweat badly. He finally fainted.

 

“CHANGJO!!!”

 

----------------------------------------

 

CAP brought Changjo to his room. Changjo was still unconscious and everyone was panic. You sat beside Changjo on the bed and worriedly looking at him. Niel and Sungjong tried to search for the first aid box and then arguing each other who will give it to you first. L was leaning on the wall next to the door, while L.Joe was leaning on the wall next to Changjo's bed. L.Joe and L were still with their annoying glaring contest to each other.

 

Sunggyu suddenly spoke, “Ya.. Why don't we just call the ambulance?”

 

“No hyung! We can't do that! We can't let the media now about this. We need to keep this as a secret!”, Sungyeol yelled and was followed by Dongwoo, “Yes hyung.. That's right..”

 

“Then what should we do with our practice? I believe Changjo will not be able to play bass with this state.. His left hand hurt so badly..”, CAP looked at Changjo worriedly.

 

“Tch! That's right.. We can't continue our practice.. And guess who made all of this mess..”, L.Joe said while glared at L.

 

“You! I told you that I'm not the one who pushed him!!”, L pointed his finger to L.Joe.

 

“Ya ya ya! Stop it you two! That's not the main case! Who turned off the lights anyway?”, Sunggyu asked.

 

Hoya smirked, “No one.. The ghosts did it.. That's how my ritual works!”

 

“Mwo?! Is it true?! Gh-gh-ghost?!”, Dongwoo quickly hid behind Woohyun.

 

You grew annoyed with all the boys' conversations and gritted your teeth.

“COULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP AND GO OUTSIDE?!”, you shouted, “There's a patient here! And he need to rest! I can't take care of him with so many people around him making noises! I beg you all! Please leave now!”, you glared at all of them.

 

All the boys looked surprised because of your mad tone, and one by one they left the room. You sighed deeply and finally could focus on Changjo. You are prety good at taking care sick people. You learned about how to give first aid to injured people since you were a kid. Since you live without your parents, you need to be strong and know how to take care the others, and that's what Yongguk taught you. He taught you how to help yourself when you're in danger and how to defend yourself with some fighting skills.

You took the bandage then started to bind it around Changjo's left hand. You cleaned the bruises on his arms and legs with a wet towel, then you also cleaned the blood from the scratches on his face. Several minutes later, someone knocked the door.

 

“Come in!”, you said.

 

“Jae.. How's Changjo now?”, L.Joe then came in.

 

“Bad news oppa.. I think Changjo broke his left arm.. I don't think he can play the bass until it's totally healed.. And it needs more than 3 months.. I guess..”, you said with solemn expression as you continue binding the bandage to Changjo's left arm.

 

“What? Then what should we do? We only have 2 weeks before the competition.. And we only have 1 weeks left for practicing in this villa..”, L.Joe also felt sad and confuse.

 

You sighed, “I don't know.. We should find another way.. Maybe..”

 

---------------------------------------------

 

6 days passed and it's only 1 day remained before the MT over. During these 6 days after the blackout incident in the villa, you took your time to take care of Changjo. Woohyun and L.Joe were the most envious with Changjo, but they couldn't say anything since Changjo is a sick person and he really need your help. Somehow you felt that Changjo became nicer and friendlier with you. He was also showed more smile and more care to you.

 

During these 6 days too, all MASTERPIECE continued their practices. Their ‘super messy’ practices to be clear. Changjo was still not recovering yet, but he forced his broken arm to play the bass. As a result, he couldn't show his best and it's influenced the others too. Everyone couldn't focus with their own play. The practices didn't show a good result like before. Some members often arguing and made the practice suddenly stopped without reason.

 

Tomorrow, all of you will go back to Seoul and only have 1 week left for the competition. And in that 1 week, it will be the time for fitting clothes, rehearsals, check sound and others stage preparations. But yeah.. Because all of this mess, everyone was still not ready for everything.

 

It was afternoon and same like always, everyone gathered in the practice room. After one hour of practicing, L.Joe suddenly asked all of you to stop.

 

“Stop! Stop! Stop! It still not good enough! Let's start from the beginning!”, L.Joe ordered.

 

All of you continued again. L.Joe could felt that Changjo made a lot of mistakes while he playing his bass. It influenced the others too, and made them followed Changjo's steps making mistakes.

 

“Aisshh! Stop! Stop! What's wrong with you guys? You say this is music?! You called this as a band?! No, it's not! We are dead! We will never can win if we continue with this performance!”, L.Joe grew mad.

 

You all could just lower your heads. Neither of you could talk back to L.Joe since all of his words were true. The performances were becoming worse and worse. L.Joe finally lost his patience. He threw his violin's bow to the floor.

 

“Guys! Seriously?! What's with the losing spirit?! Look! Don't you realize? We repeated this 20 times or maybe more.. But we still show the same result! The same mistakes! Our group didn't show any progress at all!”, L.J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter