Life 29 - Dating with Infinite

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L smirked, “Well.. My first target is.....”

 

 

 

Just right after L wanted to finish his words, someone knocking on the car's glass window hardly. Both of you and L got a shocked and turned your head to see who it was. And it was Sungyeol, he looked panic and looks like he has been running so fast and he is catching his breath now. L raised an eyebrow and you looked at Sungyeol with a confuse expression as well.

 

“Ya ya! Myungsoo-ya! Are you inside there?”, Sungyeol yelled loudly like a crazy person while knocking the car's glass window hardly. He couldn't see whether there was a person or not inside the car, since L used an anti-sunlight glass for his car, so it was totally black.

 

“Eommaya! Zelo got a bad feeling about this!”, Zelo ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

L opened the window, “Ya Yeol! What's wrong? Don't knock it too hard! My car is expensive you know!”

 

“YAA!! You're here!! We are looking for you everywhere like forever! Something danger has happened!”, he yelled.

 

L got out from his car, “What's going on?!”

 

“It's emergency!! Do you see that Shortie Ja-”, Sungyeol stopped his words after he saw you inside the car, his eyes grew big and looks like will pop out anytime soon.

 

He pointed his finger to you, “Jae-ya! You're here?! Yaa Myungsoo! Are you crazy?! His killer brother is now looking for her like crazy!! He found me and the other members when we were walking to the front gate!! And-and.. And then suddenly he grabbed our neck one by one!! He was looking for Jae!!”

 

You got shock and got out from the car as well, “MWO?!”

 

“I'm really scared to death! Even how many times we said that we don't know, he keeps threatening us! Now, he is still there with the others!!”, Sungyeol talked in rapid speed and panic expression.

 

L just chuckled, “Calm down, Yeol! I'm just talking with her for only about.. Err.. 15 minutes? He is really overreacting.. You are joking, right? Why should he grabbed each of your neck? You didn't do anything wrong....”

 

You gasped and shock after heard what Sungyeol has said, “OH NO! I forgot about Yongguk oppa! I was waiting for him to pick me up but then L brought me here so I forgot about it! OMG! What should I do now? I need to go! He definitely worried because I'm not there!”

 

Sungyeol got into the other side of the car and pulled your hand, “QUICK!! Just tell him that you just went to the toilet and- UAAA!”

 

Sungyeol freaked out and jumped because when he turned around, Yongguk was there. Yongguk appeared behind Sungyeol with his crossed arm and not-pleased expression, right in front of him. The other members of Masterpiece were behind him. They were all kneeling down, except for Sunggyu and L.Joe.

 

Sunggyu just stand there arrogantly and furrowed his eyebrows. It hurts his pride when he found out the truth that he couldn't win over Yongguk's strength. L.Joe also stood there while looking at you with worried expression.

 

Yongguk yanked Sungyeol's hand from your hand and then grabbed his collar, “Ya you giraffe... So you're the one who is kidnapping my sister?”

 

Everyone gasped when they saw Yongguk then lifted Sungyeol's body up to the air with only one hand, and it was his left hand.

 

“OPPA NO!!!”, you shouted.

 

“Wooaaa!!! Hyuuunnggggg!! Hyuunggg!! Sorry! Sorry! I surrender!! Really, I'm not kidnapping your sister! Please! Please bring me down!!”, Sungyeol got scared.

 

Everyone could just shut their mouth to look at the pitiful scene. It was just like a giraffe being caught by a lion.

 

L grew annoyed and approached Yongguk, “Hey mister.. Put him down.. I'm the one who bring your sister here.. I'm your match.”

 

Yongguk turned his head and looked at L with furrowed eyebrows. He then put Sungyeol down hardly to the ground. You immediately approached Sungyeol who was coughing and laying on the ground. You bent down to him to help him stand up.

 

“OH MY GOD!! Are you alright, Yeol?!”, you asked being panic.

 

Yongguk darted to L with a killer gaze. Zelo immediately teleport himself to stand beside you.

 

“So this scary man is your brother, eonni? Wow..”, Zelo asked.

 

You totally ignored Zelo and quickly looked at L and Yongguk who looks like they are ready to fight anytime. You didn't know what will happen to L after you saw him just challenged your kingka brother like that. You still sit on the ground while holding Sungyeol's hand. He still coughing and not recovered yet. You watched both L and Yongguk with wide eyes and worried expression.

 

You turned your head to Zelo, “Zelo! Do something! L is in big danger now!!”, you whispered to him.

 

“No no no~ You're wrong, eonnie.. Your brother is the one who is in a very very very very big danger now..”, Zelo wiggled his fingers then he smirked.

 

You stared at him in disbelief, “What are you talking about?! L could die! You don't know my brother!”

 

Zelo shook his head, “Eommaya~ You are the one who don't know, eonni.. Look! LG is a half spirit, which means that he...”, Zelo stopped his words then pointed his finger to L, you followed his finger and looked to L. You looked at the scene, yes, the 'bloody scene' that wil be happen.. soon.

 

“You.. The boy with one letter name.. You again?! Actually I really want to kill you last time when you made my sister got into bad rumors.. But thanks to her kind heart, I stopped myself from doing it.. And now.. Now you.. YOU TRY TO KIDNAP MY SISTER?!”, Yongguk shout madly to L.

 

L showed his devilishly smirk, “Tch.. Kidnap? Hello~ You're really overreacting, Yongguk-ssi.. I'm just talking with her for only maybe about 10-15 minutes.. I didn't do anything bad to her..”

 

L.Joe came between them and put his hands on Yongguk's shoulder.

“Hyung.. Don't do this.. Maybe L is right.. It's just a misunderstanding.. Jae just talked with him for several minutes anyway-”

 

Yongguk yanked his arms away, totally ignored him. Yongguk then grabbed L's collar. Everyone included you gasped, and L.Joe quickly tried to pull Yongguk's hands from L's collar.

“Hyung! Calm down! Don't be like th-”

 

“DON'T INTERRUPT, L.JOE! Don't act like you are a hero or something! I don't need your help!”, L said arrogantly to L.Joe.

 

L.Joe grew annoyed, “Tch.. Still acting like a jerk when I tried to help you? Fine! It's up to you! Don't you regret it, brat!”

 

L.Joe released his hands from Yongguk's then walked away to your direction with annoyed expression.

 

Sunggyu came to Yongguk, “Yongguk-ssi.. Don't be mad.. Our L maybe a bit rude, but he is actually kind and-”

 

Sunggyu stopped his words when he saw Yongguk tried to lift L's body just like Sungyeol, but he couldn't. Somehow L is too strong for Yongguk that he can't even make L move an inch. L just standing there, with his cocky expression with his both feet glued with the ground. Everyone became shock and their jaws dropped. L.Joe's eyes grew big and you also opened your mouth widely and couldn't believe with the scene happening in front of your eyes.

How can he stay still?! Is he more stronger than Yongguk's oppa?!

 

"How can L hyung is stronger than Yongguk hyung?", Niel whispered to Woohyun beside him.

 

"I don't know. It's the first time I see him to be this strong! It's weird!", Woohyun answered.

 

"Aaaaarrrgghhh!!", Yongguk tried to push L's body but he couldn't do it. L still stay there, didn't even move a centimeter.

 

Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows and thought deeply.

What's wrong with him?! He is unlike a human! His body is so hard that I can't push him. He is as hard as a building.. It's impossible to push him with only two hands.. How can he be so damn strong like this?! !!!

 

L looked at his eyes deeply and read his mind. L smirked proudly.

Sorry big bro. But you're right.. I'm not a human.. now..

 

Zelo shook his hand in front of your shocking face, “Eooni~ Are you okay..?”

 

You close your mouth and flinched because of Zelo's hand. You looked at him and whispered, “Zelo! Tell me what's going on here?! Why L-”

 

“Zelo has said it, eonni. LG is a half spirit, it means he is not a human~ He is stronger than human and also have special powers.. In short, human can't defeat him! Yeah!”, Zelo pumped his fist in the air.

 

“MWO?! Ahh... I remembered now that he has 3 special powers, you've explained it to me before.. Now I knew the reason why he was so confident to challenge my brother..”, you finally realized the situation.

 

“Ehm.. Zelo think.. He always be so confident like that even if he didn't have that powers.. You know.. LG, the arrogant man~”, Zelo sang.

 

You chuckled and finally approached your brother, “Oppa stop it! L is right anyway. We're just talking about the practice today.. You don't need to be this mad.. I'm sorry. I'm the one who forgot that you're going to pick me up.. Mianhae..”

 

Yongguk heard your words and finally released his hands from L. He glared at L then saw you with a firm look, “Fine. I trust you Jae.. Next time, don't make me worried, because you never late.. And please.. Like I said before.. Answer my phone calls..”

 

“Phone calls?”, you quickly checked your phone inside your bag, “OMO! I'm sorry oppa.. It was in silent mode so I didn't know you've called me! Babo me!”, you hit your own head.

 

“It's okay.. Forget it. Let's go home now..”, Yongguk then send his death glare to L, “And you! Don't ever talk secretly with my sister again.. Or next time you'll be sure that I will kill you!”, he pointed his finger to L, then grabbed your hand and brought you home.

 

L just smirked. Next time you point a finger to me, I'll point you to the mirror. Tch!

 

You turned around and bowed your head many times to the others and left the scene with your brother. You felt guilty to them, and yet you couldn't apologize properly on behalf of your brother.

 

The other members who were kneeling down earlier finally stood up. They looked at each other than looked at you and your brother who was leaving the scene. Luckily, they didn't think anything weird about L being stronger than Yongguk earlier. They just thought that maybe Yongguk became tired or weaker or what.

 

But there's one person who furrowed his eyebrows and felt something different has happened to L. He was suspicious, and that person was non other than the 'myths believer', Hoya.

 

-----------------------------

 

The next morning, Infinite was in their dorm. It was a peaceful morning and all of them were just lazyly staying in the dorm. No one has schedules or practices for today. It's a free day!

 

“Thanks God! L.Joe finally gave us 3 free days to rest before we go to the Killing MT!”, Sungyeol shouted while laying on the sofa.

 

“Yes, you're right, Yeol! 4 days later, we will be in that MT.. And I believe L.Joe will make us do the practices just like there is no tomorrow.. Geesh! I guess we'll all be dying there.. NO!”, Hoya answered then hit Sungyeol's for fun.

 

"So, what will we do in these 3 days? We don't have any schedules anyway.. Hmm.. What about, we go out for recreation?", Woohyun who was cooking in the kitchen suddenly yelled, responding to Sungyeol and Hoya.

 

“Nice idea! How about we go to the sauna! Then we can also get skin treatment!”, Sungyeol who just finished one cup of tea suddenly joined the conversation.

 

“Hmm.. Your taste is like an old man, hyung! But I guess it will be great if we can go to the amusement park!!”, Sunyeol said excitedly.

 

L, who just got out from his room, gave respond to Sungyeol, “That's a bad idea.. We're idols and we can't go freely to a public place, especially amusement park.. Besides, I don't like that place.. It's a place for children..”

 

“Aigoo~ Just say that you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter