Life 23 - An Unpredictable Plan

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L read the letter wrote by Sungyeol carefully, word by word.

 

From: Prince Sungyeol

To: Mister Handsome Kim Myungsoo a.k.a Visual 'L'

 

I'm sorry that I can't give anything precious to you as a present.

 

"Tch! Yaa! You just realized that?! Well, I forgive you for giving me a damn mirror..”, L chuckled and continue to read it.

 

No matter how many various kinds of presents, how expensive it is, and how much I could bring them for you, I guess it can't be changed by my heart that realized this truth..

The truth about how much I like you as my best buddy..

How much I care for you as my best brother..

The truth about how precious you are as the only my 'other half', and how much I've brought you my true friendship as my present for you..

When the doctors gave up on you and told me about your death that day.. My mind was totally blank, something inside my head just like burned by flames and even I lost my strength to talk..

When I saw you stop breathing, laying with your cold body on that damn bed.. I couldn’t accept it as a reality, that the one that i saw... were you... Kim Myung Soo..

That you was already dead..

You never knew how my heart was hurt at that time..

I'm dying.. I'm mad. I'm sad. I'm desperate. I'm cursing myself a lot..

I can't lose you.. I want you to stay alive and be together with us as INFINITE, catch our dreams together and be L who always make us proud..

Now, I'm so thankful to God for His bless to bring you back to us..

I'm happy for that miracle, and I hope you'll always be by my side until we growing old..

Let's smile, laugh and cry together!

Fighting Myungsoo-ya!

Saranghae chingu-ya..

 

P.S. Let's live well, buddy...

 

-----------Love, Sungyeol

 

After L read the letter, he can't hold his tears. He cried and sobbing hard. He could feel his heart hurt to feel what Sungyeol and the other members felt when they saw him dead that day.. L grabbed the letter tightly and closed his eyes.

 

 

Sungyeol-ah.. Actually, I'm still a dead person. I'm trapped with this damn trial, trying hard to get my second life.. I only got 6 months.. I don't know whether I'm capable to solve all 10 missions right in time or not... But I wish I could so I can live with you guys longer...

 

His tears ran down to his cheek and there was no sign for the tears to stop. Somehow, L felt so frustrated with his condition right now. He is not dead.. but he is not alive either..

 

Suddenly his phone ringing, so he quickly wiped his tears away.. He took his phone and saw the caller's name on the screen, Partner.

L wiped his tears again and fixing his voice, “Ehem!'

 

He answered your phone, “Yaa! Why you call me at this time?”

 

“Yaa L! I got a big news!!”, you shout loudly, L immediately pulled his phone a bit far to avoid his ear from being deaf.

 

“Lower your voice, bird! Damn! My ears are almost gone deaf. What's the big news anyway?”, L yelled back.

 

“I got a clue from Daehyun. I'll tell you the detail later. When will we can meet?”, you asked.

 

“Daehyun? Do you mean the postman angel? How can you get the clue from him? Are you sure he's not lying to you?”, L doubted your words.

 

"No. I believe him. Trust me, he is not lying.. So, when we can meet?”

 

"Well, I guess there are several things that I need to discuss with you too.. I need your cooperation to clear my bad image because of the hateful issue about us lately. You need to go with me and explain there's nothing between us to those damn reporters! Tomorrow, I want you to come to SBS building. I'll ask my manager to arrange time for an exclusive interview with both of us..", L explained.

 

“Hmm.. Interview? ...I guess you're right. I can't make my image gone bad too.. Let's meet!”, you answered back.

 

Now what you need to think is how to make Yongguk, your protective brother, doesn't know about this plan.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

L called his manager and told about his plan on SBS tomorrow. He got a support from the company since he guaranteed that he will bring you. L went to the living room and told s about the plan.

 

"Hyung, are you sure you want to bring that girl? I mean.. You said before that she didn't want to do that, right?”, Sungjong asked.

 

“Who's that girl anyway?”, Sunggyu asked L while leaning his head on Woohyun's shoulder.

 

L thought deeply. He suddenly remembered the scene when you and L.Joe were holding hands together.

 

L immediately said, "He's L.Joe's girlfriend!"

 

"WHAT? L.Joe? Do you mean L.Joe from Teen Top?!", Sungyeol shocked.

 

"Yes.. I saw them holding hands together before.. They both looks so close..”, L tapped his chin.

 

"L.Joe really did it? Where?”, Woohyun asked.

 

"But what kind of coincidence is this? How can the girl who trapped in scandal with you is his girlfriend? This is just too ridiculous..”, Hoya said.

 

L just smiled, “Well.. I didn't know about them in details. I didn't know about that girl, at all.. I just save her from being hit by a car.. And suddenly I just saw her and L.Joe holding hands by coincidence..”

 

Dongwoo grabbed his ipad and searched for the news, “So, what is this? You go to that girl's college? Looks like... She and L.Joe are in the same music club there.. Now the entire news reported that there's something between you three!”

 

“What?!”, L snatched his ipad, “Then I'll just explain it all tomorrow.. The news has being spread faster than I thought..”

 

Sunggyu snatched the ipad from L, “So what will you do with this girl tomorrow?”, Sunggyu pointed your picture on the news on the ipad.

 

L answered, "We will tell the world about the truth.."

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

The next morning, L sent you a message about SBS building's address and the time to meet.

 

12 PM. SBS TV Station Building. Studio 3. Dress well, Partner.

From: L

 

"! This too-short-and-annoying message really makes me sick. It looks like I'm her slave or something. Damn you L! Didn't he know how to greet politely? Tch!”, you locked your phone frustratedly.

Yongguk went inside your room and warmly smiled.

 

“Good morning my baby Jae~~”, he approached you and kiss your forehead.

“The breakfast is ready. Let's eat together with oppa..”, he hugged your shoulder then grinned at you.

 

"Well, oppa.. To be honest, today.. I...I..", you flustered.

No! I cannot tell Yongguk oppa about this. He will burn the SBS building crazily.. I better tell him after I cleaned up all this mess.

 

“What do you want to say, Jae?”, Yongguk asked.

 

You released his hands from your shoulder then you held his hands tightly.

“Actually today I'll face a very scary and difficult exam in my entire life! Please pray for me so I can pass it well..”, you lied to Yongguk. In fact, you didn't have any schedules at college for today.

 

Yongguk patted your head, "Exam? Don't worry, you're my clever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter