Life 19 - 3 Choices

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L came towards you, and yanked your hand away from L.Joe's. L totally ignoring L.Joe's presence and all the fans that cheering for him. Just like no one there..like air.

 

L suddenly cupped your face with his both hands. And all eyes are immediately focusing on you two. Your eyes became a big round and you didn't know what exactly is happening right now. You can feel your heart beat faster. And you can't breathe at the moment.

 

L.Joe who saw what L do to you also got a surprise, he want to yank L's hand away from you, but unfortunately his fans circle him around to take pictures from him, made him trapped between the crowd.

 

L looked deeply into your eyes, trying to read your mind. But of course he can't do that, because you are his partner. You're the right one that he has been searching for all this time.

 

“Are you Bang Yoon Jae?”, L asked with low voice.

 

“Ye-yes. And you are that L! Why are you here?!”, you shout loudly, still with his hands cupped your face.

 

Your face became red and you feel hot inside. You just wish he could released your face soon. And yes to your answer, L dropped his hands and looked at you from head to toe.

 

L raised an eyebrow, “Tck tck.. Too disappointed.”

 

“Mwo? What do you mean?”, you titled your head, still with your heart beating fast.

 

“Can you see this blonde kid?”, L jabbed his thumb to Zelo behind him.

 

“Yes.. Of course I can.. Are you mocking me? Here, I have two eyes and I'm not blind! Wae?!”, you gave him a firm look, suddenly your heart didn't beat fast anymore.

 

“That's great.. Then, you must have that puzzle. Do you bring it now?”, L held out a hand.

 

“Yes, the puzzle is inside my bag. ....wait. What's your question again? Puzzle?! How do you know about that?”, you looked surprised because someone else knew about the puzzle.

 

“You are my partner, that's why. Come on, follow me.. We need to talk..”, L grabbed your wrist and dragged you out from the class.

 

He totally ignoring what people will say about both of you after that scene. You grew confused but then you stopped. You release your hand from L's grasp and hit the back of L's head with your hand.

 

“Auww.... What's that for, lady?!”, L grew mad.

 

"What are you doing?! Why are you holding my hand?! Partner? What partner?! I didn't remembered being hired as a partner by anyone!”, you yelled at him.

The murmurs can be heard all over the corridor. And it was more crowded than before. People start gossiping about something and whispering to each other. L grew irritated with the situation and he really want to run away from this crazy situation.

 

L once again approached you and wants to hold your hand once more. But you put a quick reflex by kicked him hardly on the leg.

 

“Ouchhh!!!! YAA! Bang Yoon Jae! What are you doing?!”, L rubbed his hurt leg, and standing with one leg.

 

L.Joe tried to get near you, passing through his fans. “Excuse me.. Sorry, please move aside..”

 

With a lot of effort, finally he could see you and L in the corridor outside the class and he instantly yelling.

 

“What do you want from her?!”, then L.Joe take another step to approach you and L. But he can do it fast since his fans still trapped him in the center.

 

L just smirked and goes to Zelo who is standing beside you.

 

“Ya Zelo! Do something!”, L whispered to Zelo.

 

“Yes sir! But what to do?”, Zelo titled his head.

 

You got surprised because L was so close with you. “YA! What do you want from me?!”

 

L pushed your head with one finger and you stumbled backward. He continue talked to Zelo.

 

“Just do something. Save me from this crowd, you babo!”, L whispered once again.

 

“Eommaya~ Zelo is not a babo. And sorry LG, Zelo can't use power to harm people..”, Zelo said calmly.

 

You grew irritated after what L did to you and stormed between L and Zelo.

 

“Hey guys. Wait-”

 

L once again, totally ignored you. He whispered to Zelo once again.

 

“Not to harm, Zelo. Just do anything you can do to save me. You are my guardian angel, right? So hear my words! Save me!”

 

“No-oh~ Zelo is JUST your guardian, and not your damn slave, LG..”, Zelo raised his chin.

 

You became mad because two of them ignored you and you yelled loudly.

“YAA! Don't ignore me!! What will we do now?? Everyone is taking our picture and- mmff!”

 

Not until you finished your words, L covered your mouth with his hands, without see to your direction.

 

“Yaa Zelo, you punk! Really.. Okay well. Eenie-meenie-Ze-lo! Do something or I swear I won't give you a single chance to raise your damn level! And I don't mind telling people about my identity three times even I lose one month and all my powers, as long as you are fired!! AHA!”, L talked in a really fast speed like a rapper. He tried to threat Zelo. And yes, he did it.

 

“NOO!! WAE?! Andwae~~~~~ Aigoo.. What LG wants Zelo to do then?”, Zelo begged.

 

L.Joe became nearer to the three of you.

 

“Make that ing L.Joe freeze his damn body! Do something! Stop the time or anything! So we can go from this mess and I can talk with this girl peacefully!!”, L pointed his finger to L.Joe and glared at Zelo.

 

“Wow wow wow~ That's too many request by the way.. Choose one, LA..”, Zelo said.

 

“You only have three choices, Zelo.. Give up, give in, or give it your all!”, L continue glowered at Zelo.

 

Zelo gritted his teeth and showed his cute smile to L. But inside, he felt annoyed and mad. You try to release L's hand from your mouth, but he's too strong for you. Of course, since he is not a human anyway.. Zelo walked to the middle of the crowd. He threw his skateboard to the air and counting down.

 

“Three.. Two.. One.. Zelo~”, his skateboard stopped in the air and instantly all the people in the corridor, inside the class, everyone near you, L and Zelo became freeze like a statue.

 

The corridor became so quiet. Your eyes grew big saw Zelo's action and you looked around to see that no one moves. You blinked your eyes then rubbed it with your hand to try to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter